Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Top 5 Best Ethereum Asic Miner You Should Consider In 2022 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Top 5 Best Ethereum Asic Miner You Should Consider In 2022 (360 Views)

Free Bnb Miner ( No Deposit Or Investment) / What Is The Best Ethereum Wallet Out There / Please Who Knows About BITCOIN MINER APP For Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Best Ethereum Asic Miner You Should Consider In 2022 by coindecimal: 1:36pm On Apr 16, 2022
What is Ethereum Asic Miner?
An Ethereum ASIC miner is a piece of equipment that is purposely built solely for mining. Unlike other types of mining devices, ASICs can only be used to mine cryptos and nothing else.

Meanwhile, mining is an activity required by a proof-of-work (POW) blockchain to carry out its operations. It involves making complex calculations for solving a mathematical puzzle, which miners compete to earn a block reward.

The best Ethereum ASIC miner is essentially the method of mining cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin using ASIC rigs.

Is There an Asic Miner for Ethereum?
Bitmain has introduced a new ASIC tailor-made for Ethereum. The Bitmain Antminer E9 is the world’s most potent for the best Ethereum ASIC miner.

It can hit peak hash rates of 3GH/s, roughly equivalent to 32 GeForce RTX 3080 graphics cards.

How Much Hashrate is needed to Mine 1 Eth?
The hash rate is variable depending on various factors. Moreover, if you are looking to mine 1 ETH per day, you would have to pay a lot of bucks.

Generally, with a hash rate of 15,500 megahash a second or mh/s, you would be able to mine 1ETH per day. Not so simple. Standard GPUs have a hash rate of 120, so you would have to look at a better alternative. It is the rate of your mining rig.

To create a mining rig with such a high hash rate, you require more than 90 GPUs, which would cost you more than $100,000. The power consumption of this mining rig would also cost the same amount.

Ethereum was built to be ASIC resistant, but major ASIC manufacturers figured a way around it. ASIC mining rigs are also twice as efficient as and more expensive than GPUs.

Read more: https://coindecimal.com/ethereum-asic-miner/
Re: Top 5 Best Ethereum Asic Miner You Should Consider In 2022 by AlphaTaikun: 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
Aaapp:
Binary options automated effective trading robots
@Aaapp, I want to have your direct phone number. I've one or two quick questions to ask you on the ea/bot.

Drop it here or PM me.
Cheers.
Re: Top 5 Best Ethereum Asic Miner You Should Consider In 2022 by Rex212: 5:55am On May 11, 2022
That’s good explanation. Buy ANTMINER E9 to mine Ethereum on bitmain. Visit www.bitmain.org.uk

(1) (Reply)

Crypto Crash: Stablecoin Collapse Sends Tokens Tumbling / Share A Genuine Online Money Making Opportunities To Earn At Least $1 A Day / Earn In Dollars Daily-weekly With As Low As $100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.