Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Have You Ever Regreted Quiting A Job? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Ever Regreted Quiting A Job? (116 Views)

Quiting My Job And Starting A Poultry Farm With.... / Gamble And Bet Quiting Thread / Earn N50,000 Or More Monthly Without Quiting Your Present Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Regreted Quiting A Job? by Mivici: 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2022
Here is my story and the latest happening in my life, probably some may learn from it after getting this information because information is a vital tool. I once work as a sale rep in a big collection store within the federal capital, earning 40k monthly and some little cash for t.p every day depending on how the market of the day goes, something now lead to another, i got transfered from that particular branch to another. The manager in the new branch was a very stingy and selfish person that care only about her self, any time that a customer show us love with cash, she don't remit at all, She always claim the money was transfer to the company's account so she can't do anything about it.
one night, the two of us were on our way home because she usually drop me off at berger juntion before we embark on our separate ways... I let her know the formal branch i work in Ademola adetukumbo, sometime we were been shown love to enable us beat down transport by the manager which even the GM is aware. She told me that i should calm down that business in her own branch is different from the other one, when i know we make more money in the new branch, she always take my commission which the Gm promise each branch managers to remit to each surbodinate and add to hers.
I got paid that month then i tender my resignation letter to the headquater, i resign because if i should check and balance the 40k i was been paid will not cover my transport and feeding, light bill, and other house things, before i was posted to the new branch, at my other branch transport money was there sometimes but the new branch nothing at all i just have to depend on my salary alone.

Why i typed this now, i have been home now for the pass two month without a job because i saw a post on nairaland, on how a guy left his average job in Lagos and went back to the village because he couldn't cope with his little wage in town, later got a good one in the village..... I just realize that what work for A might not work for B despite they said no gut no glory
Now, am jobless and i cant go back there and don't want to go back there, what a life.

(1) (Reply)

Accounting Outsourcing / Get a Full Course on every thing about Online Importation For Just 3k / Sure 2 ODDS CODES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.