Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

What Should One Consider When Taking Up A Remote Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Should One Consider When Taking Up A Remote Job? (11769 Views)

Have You Ever Been Rejected For A Remote Job Because You're Nigerian. / Getting A Remote Job In Nigeria That Pays In Dollars / 3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should One Consider When Taking Up A Remote Job? by CaveAdullam: 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Ask me here...I can answer yours or any other persons questions here to the best of my ability. Note however that I'm in my 30s with experience in IT. So my route may not be the best route to follow for not-so-experienced folks

Good day sir. I have been following and reading many of your posts for some time and I can truly say you know your onion especially when it comes to the IT field - the reason I started following you though.

So, I've picked an interest in web development; learnt Html... currently on CSS.

Please, is there any advice you will love to drop as pertaining learning, growth, internship, mentorship, online certificates, with the hope of breaking through in the future?

Thanks.

PS: I also know you as the English professor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should One Consider When Taking Up A Remote Job? by Ayrastarr(f): 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Don't let your accent deter you although I'm going to be honest that it could. I work in a Customer facing tech role for a US company and get to speak with Americans daily. I was chosen to take that role because the other European and South American colleagues had a "difficult" accent. It's not easy though as some of those Yankee people start thinking of you as a dumbo when they hear an accent. Some say they want to speak with an American straight up. In those cases, I escalate to my American colleagues and give them the back story so they know where to start.

It can also go the other way. You will think you understand American accent until you hear real life Southern US drawl. I swear you no go hear jack. I didn't know when I said "ehn" one time to a client because the accent senior me by far grin

But there has been some wins sha. I spoke with an American new mum. Her baby was all over her on the background and she was apologising furiously. Told her to put the kid on video and I was making faces for her until she started laughing uncontrollably. I was eventually able to fix the mother's issue. Would you believe she went to my boss to say she just had a wonderful treatment from me and that she would like me to be permanently assigned to her for subsequent engagements. I shock

Hi Airsay!

What are the requirements for these customer facing roles?

Is an Intermediate experience of a programming knowledge needed?

Does it require a Bsc degree?

I need my sis to get one of those roles. She's an undergraduate and the Assu strike...
Re: What Should One Consider When Taking Up A Remote Job? by airsaylongcome: 5:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Good day sir. I have been following and reading many of your posts for some time and I can truly say you know your onion especially when it comes to the IT field - the reason I started following you though.

So, I've picked an interest in web development; learnt Html... currently on CSS.

Please, is there any advice you will love to drop as pertaining learning, growth, internship, mentorship, online certificates, with the hope of breaking through in the future?

Thanks.

PS: I also know you as the English professor.

Lol! I'm not an English Professor o! I just can't tolerate a lot of the grammatical errors I come across.

Regarding "breaking through in the future", all I can say is for you to have your portfolio out there. All those html learning you have been doing? Put it up on a github repository. Have it well organised. That way you get accustomed early to github and how it works, and are able to have a public portfolio that will show your evolution fr novice to expert. Regarding certification, It's hard to advise. Many recruiters are not interested in whatever paper certification you hold. They are more interested in the skill you have and can use.

My best advice is to keep track of job openings in your field (which looks like Frontend to me). See what skills they are all looking for. Improve your abilities in those skills. And showcase all of that on your github

3 Likes

Re: What Should One Consider When Taking Up A Remote Job? by CaveAdullam: 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Lol! I'm not an English Professor o! I just can't tolerate a lot of the grammatical errors I come across.

Regarding "breaking through in the future", all I can say is for you to have your portfolio out there. All those html learning you have been doing? Put it up on a github repository. Have it well organised. That way you get accustomed early to github and how it works, and are able to have a public portfolio that will show your evolution fr novice to expert. Regarding certification, It's hard to advise. Many recruiters are not interested in whatever paper certification you hold. They are more interested in the skill you have and can use.

My best advice is to keep track of job openings in your field (which looks like Frontend to me). See what skills they are all looking for. Improve your abilities in those skills. And showcase all of that on your github

Thanks. I appreciate. Let me keep following and reading silently.

1 Like

Re: What Should One Consider When Taking Up A Remote Job? by airsaylongcome: 5:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ayrastarr:

Hi Airsay!

What are the requirements for these customer facing roles?

Is an Intermediate experience of a programming knowledge needed?

Does it require a Bsc degree?

I need my sis to get one of those roles. She's an undergraduate and the Assu strike...

So because I'm in Tech, some knowledge of IT is required for my current role. However there are several remote roles that that do not require programming knowledge (although to be honest programming roles pay way more than many others). Your sister can consider working as a Virtual assistant, which is basically like a PA role where she can manage things like her employer's calendar (meetings, appointments, Phone calls etc). These pay about $5-$7 per hour for US roles. She'd need some knowledge using basic computer software like Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. These Virtual Assistants (VA for short) often don't need to have a university degree. They need to be super organised, good at time management, excellent communication skills (written and spoken)

5 Likes

Re: What Should One Consider When Taking Up A Remote Job? by abdulwassi(m): 6:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
Make person link me up abeg. I need a job it hasn't been easy.
Re: What Should One Consider When Taking Up A Remote Job? by Khafsun: 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
airsaylongcome:
The first consideration is health. These remote jobs you go siddon tire. Then basic due diligence. Any job that involves paying before you get the job, scam. Any job that the interview is on WhatsApp or Telegram, SCAM. Also be somewhat wary of sending your CV/Resume to any Tom, Dixk or Harry. I'm very guarded about my personal identifying information. For example I don't have a LinkedIn or Facebook presence. Does that put me at a disadvantage? Of course it does. But that's my "risk" profile. Have an email account strictly for jobs. I use outlook.com strictly for jobs. Make it a professional looking email. firstname.lastname@blablah.com
Then have loads and loads of patience. I was lucky that the first two remote jobs I applied for, I got an offer letter. Turned one down. Took me 8 months to get a 2nd one in addition to the first one. Take care of your health. Get a good chair and desk. Get a source of steady power. Get good internet.

I wish you luck in your hunt.
Hello airsay, I see you've received numerous mentions and regardless of your time constraints, you did well to honour them. Thanks a lot. People like you do not come a dime a dozen. I know this because of my personal experience.
Late last year, I completed my path as a data analyst through an online course I took where I learnt a lot. I put up my LinkedIn profile and started applying for jobs. Most jobs in the Nigerian space however are too keen with the experience aspect requesting level entry candidates with four years of experience with meagre compensation. I have applied for numerous jobs both home and abroad, and even though I have a rich portfolio, I haven't had any luck being called for an interview save for one. The one however, didn't go through. While they acknowledged I did well for both rounds of interview, they sent a mail explaining that they made some "internal changes". Ever since, I have been in an endless stream of learning and applying to openings. I learnt data science and still learning many more things everyday yet, no interviews.
Yet, I see people who have entered the learning path after I did, get numerous interviews and even land jobs. In a bid to change my situation, I have reached out to these people to let me in on how they are able to do so—Maybe there's something wrong with my CV,or I'm not positioning myself well. But I never get any responses from these people (I guess people will rather connect up the ladder than below) hence, why I said people like you're not common.
So I humbly ask, what avenue do you get these job openings and how are you able to seal the deal? I am at my limit and quite frankly, depressed. I am happy to share my resume with you if I could get some inputs that will better set me up for what I desire. It is exhausting putting so much efforts without anything to show for it. I apologize for this lengthy post. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Should One Consider When Taking Up A Remote Job? by airsaylongcome: 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
Khafsun:

Hello airsay, I see you've received numerous mentions and regardless of your time constraints, you did well to honour them. Thanks a lot. People like you do not come a dime a dozen. I know this because of my personal experience.
Late last year, I completed my path as a data analyst through an online course I took where I learnt a lot. I put up my LinkedIn profile and started applying for jobs. Most jobs in the Nigerian space however are too keen with the experience aspect requesting level entry candidates with four years of experience with meagre compensation. I have applied for numerous jobs both home and abroad, and even though I have a rich portfolio, I haven't had any luck being called for an interview save for one. The one however, didn't go through. While they acknowledged I did well for both rounds of interview, they sent a mail explaining that they made some "internal changes". Ever since, I have been in an endless stream of learning and applying to openings. I learnt data science and still learning many more things everyday yet, no interviews.
Yet, I see people who have entered the learning path after I did, get numerous interviews and even land jobs. In a bid to change my situation, I have reached out to these people to let me in on how they are able to do so—Maybe there's something wrong with my CV,or I'm not positioning myself well. But I never get any responses from these people (I guess people will rather connect up the ladder than below) hence, why I said people like you're not common.
So I humbly ask, what avenue do you get these job openings and how are you able to seal the deal? I am at my limit and quite frankly, depressed. I am happy to share my resume with you if I could get some inputs that will better set me up for what I desire. It is exhausting putting so much efforts without anything to show for it. I apologize for this lengthy post. Thank you.

So I'm not a resume expert. I hate to draft that stuff. But I use a hack. I look at Job description for roles I'm interested in. See what skills and experience they request for. And I copy and paste them on my resume. Edit them a bit slightly to match my exact case. You see, those Job description are written by HR pros. And they are the ones that will screen the Resume after the initial screening by the Applicant Tracking System. Coming from tech, trust me you cannot word your resume better than how a HR person would. So I just go on all these job sites. See roles that closely match my experience and copy the entire thing. I have a Google Keep and Microsoft Note document where I store them in a methodical fashion. So when I have to tweak my CV right I know where to go. You also have to blyave loads of patience with these foreign remote thing o. We that we are inside and looking for additional roles we know how we are "crying" when we get no response at all. But for me what I have learnt to do is to use my weekends to catch up on all the openings. I don't hunt daily.

For data analyst, it can be competitive. And people would want to see your portfolio. So you have to think on your feet. Do a lot of analysis and visualisations and share on your github. Census is coming in Nigeria. Can you do an analysis and visualisation of previous censuses we have had over time? Election is coming can you do something similar? Or maybe do something comparative between Nigeria and Ghana for example. I know data for these maybe hard to find but if you can do something in these lines and explain in a report the challenges you faced and how you overcame them you begin to put your self in good light. Me I'm a "left of centre" person. A radical basically. I'm not on Facebook, not on LinkedIn. But being active there could help. I'm however somewhat active on reddit. There's a subredd (sub forum) called r/datascience. Have a look there and see if you can begin to get ideas. Just keep trying. Giving up is not an option. Have you also looked at Upwork (although that one needs a different kind of patience and grace)

8 Likes

Re: What Should One Consider When Taking Up A Remote Job? by Khafsun: 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
airsaylongcome:

So I'm not a resume expert. I hate to draft that stuff. But I use a hack. I look at Job description for roles I'm interested in. See what skills and experience they request for. And I copy and paste them on my resume. Edit them a bit slightly to match my exact case. You see, those Job description are written by HR pros. And they are the ones that will screen the Resume after the initial screening by the Applicant Tracking System. Coming from tech, trust me you cannot word your resume better than how a HR person would. So I just go on all these job sites. See roles that closely match my experience and copy the entire thing. I have a Google Keep and Microsoft Note document where I store them in a methodical fashion. So when I have to tweak my CV right I know where to go. You also have to blyave loads of patience with these foreign remote thing o. We that we are inside and looking for additional roles we know how we are "crying" when we get no response at all. But for me what I have learnt to do is to use my weekends to catch up on all the openings. I don't hunt daily.

For data analyst, it can be competitive. And people would want to see your portfolio. So you have to think on your feet. Do a lot of analysis and visualisations and share on your github. Census is coming in Nigeria. Can you do an analysis and visualisation of previous censuses we have had over time? Election is coming can you do something similar? Or maybe do something comparative between Nigeria and Ghana for example. I know data for these maybe hard to find but if you can do something in these lines and explain in a report the challenges you faced and how you overcame them you begin to put your self in good light. Me I'm a "left of centre" person. A radical basically. I'm not on Facebook, not on LinkedIn. But being active there could help. I'm however somewhat active on reddit. There's a subredd (sub forum) called r/datascience. Have a look there and see if you can begin to get ideas. Just keep trying. Giving up is not an option. Have you also looked at Upwork (although that one needs a different kind of patience and grace)
Thanks a lot. I would implement your advice. It's been more than a year since I have been on Upwork. I was there as a writer initially, before I learnt data. However, I created a profile on fiverr and I was able to secure a few gigs but they are not consistent and quite small. Thanks a lot for the ideas. I will look into them.

Cheers.
Re: What Should One Consider When Taking Up A Remote Job? by Veesound95: 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2022
Lordsonn:
I work as a remote/virtual lecturer for two universities - one in the United States and the other in Europe. All I can say is have at least two well functioning laptops and at least 4G network of two mobile Telecom. Be ready to work both days and nights. I earned about $1700 monthly and I am grateful to God for it. Also, remember to pay your tithes
please sir can teach me how to get mine
Re: What Should One Consider When Taking Up A Remote Job? by Gaggii: 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Time T, very important. Have you gotten one yet? Health is wealth, just like someone up there had said. Consider your health and catch some sleep when necessary.

Let me help some few youths here for free with some tips. I own a comfortable job yet, I still do a couple of jobs online/remotely, which equally permits me to come here at my leisure to read news and contribute where applicable. Don't copy me please cos I'm always online grin

Now let's go...

1- Get a LinkedIn account. I got 2 of my remote jobs via LinkedIn. LinkedIn sent me these job tips themselves so I knew they were legit.

2- Always type the link to your profile on LinkedIn on Google search and hit it like 4 times daily...it doesn’t cost you anything. This increases your chance of being reached or searched for, by potential employers. If you own a company or business, do the same too. One of the jobs I turned down said they reached me via Google search. Meanwhile my profile was only on LinkedIn. Though i turned down the offer due to the reason best known to me.

3-Some People said Facebook is also a good source of securing a remote job but I've never tried such before and i dont know how. You may just give it a try.

4-Some said they've gotten some reliable remote jobs via clickbank but I've never tried it also. You may give it a try.

5-Always have some tools handy, in case you'd need to update your resume especially when you're not in a position or location where you can scan , edit or print. Look for the following software apps and download for free.

a-Foxitpdf or NitroPdf( for pdf editing, download basic, not pro so they don't charge you, being a fresh applicant who doesn't have money yet)
b-Camscanner( for scanning of documents for free)
c-Ms Office( for updating your resume before scanning to the potential employer)

Good luck guys.

What are the skills required to get all this remote jobs
Re: What Should One Consider When Taking Up A Remote Job? by AI007(m): 10:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
Lindner:
1. Do your due diligence when applying for remote work. I receive an average of 2 fraudulent emails per week from unintelligent fraudsters. The email is my dedicated application email. They probably got it from past applications I submitted or othe related means.

2. Any opportunity that involves paying money before employment is mostly likely fake no matter how polished the process looks.

3. Don't embark on unnecessary take-home (coding assignment). What you'll realise is that some freelancers in India are delivering your coding interview (assignment) to their clients. They never wanted to employ you in the first place. They have a freelance contract they can't do or don't have time to do (either the full task or part of the contract). They just simply open a job advert and give it applicants to complete. After submission, you either never receive any feedback or they inform you that your application was unsuccessful. You need experience and wisdom to filter through this.

4. Remote job requires alot of discipline. As I'm typing now, I have a heap load of tasks to complete for the two companies I work with but I'm not motivated to start even though it's Monday.

Whatever you do, never give up.

I have fallen victim to the #3 couple of times, I need remote jobs please help me, I'm a python developer specialize in data science, ml and web scrapping(including Twitter), help me out
Re: What Should One Consider When Taking Up A Remote Job? by tasceige(m): 10:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
Khafsun:

Zip recruiter
Linkedin jobs
Indeed
Glassdoor
Weworkremotely
May be jobbanks too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should One Consider When Taking Up A Remote Job? by Khafsun: 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
tasceige:

Zip recruiter
Linkedin jobs
Indeed
Glassdoor
Weworkremotely
May be jobbanks too.
Thanks a lot
Re: What Should One Consider When Taking Up A Remote Job? by Ayrastarr(f): 11:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
airsaylongcome:

So because I'm in Tech, some knowledge of IT is required for my current role. However there are several remote roles that that do not require programming knowledge (although to be honest programming roles pay way more than many others). Your sister can consider working as a Virtual assistant, which is basically like a PA role where she can manage things like her employer's calendar (meetings, appointments, Phone calls etc). These pay about $5-$7 per hour for US roles. She'd need some knowledge using basic computer software like Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. These Virtual Assistants (VA for short) often don't need to have a university degree. They need to be super organised, good at time management, excellent communication skills (written and spoken)

Thank you very much
Re: What Should One Consider When Taking Up A Remote Job? by BRATISLAVA: 12:36am On Apr 19, 2022
Lindner:
1. Do your due diligence when applying for remote work. I receive an average of 2 fraudulent emails per week from unintelligent fraudsters. The email is my dedicated application email. They probably got it from past applications I submitted or othe related means.

2. Any opportunity that involves paying money before employment is mostly likely fake no matter how polished the process looks.

3. Don't embark on unnecessary take-home (coding assignment). What you'll realise is that some freelancers in India are delivering your coding interview (assignment) to their clients. They never wanted to employ you in the first place. They have a freelance contract they can't do or don't have time to do (either the full task or part of the contract). They just simply open a job advert and give it applicants to complete. After submission, you either never receive any feedback or they inform you that your application was unsuccessful. You need experience and wisdom to filter through this.

4. Remote job requires alot of discipline. As I'm typing now, I have a heap load of tasks to complete for the two companies I work with but I'm not motivated to start even though it's Monday.

If only more people knew about your number 3 point, they would stop applying for every single thing. I'm amused when I see people advising people to apply for everything that makes their brain ping.

Number 4 is very true.

1 Like

Re: What Should One Consider When Taking Up A Remote Job? by Elliotwealth1(m): 7:49am On Apr 19, 2022
This amazing
Pls sir if i may ask how do i find a good remote job.
Been on fiver/Upwork but not getting any response.
I patiently await your response
Re: What Should One Consider When Taking Up A Remote Job? by Udoboss(m): 8:45am On Apr 19, 2022
genkins:

As educated as you sound, you still believe that in 2022 you have to give your God money as Honour or for him to bless you. Lemme ask you, is he not the God of money(mammon) you are bribing or is he just a hungry god? Lmao

The reason why to went to school is to have the ability to understand things as simple as they are. According to the Bible, paying tithe was never money, was never paid monthly, was given to the levites who in turn remit 10% to the priest(ur Nigerian fraud pastors are neither of such),it was paid under the law(they ran a theocracy), No one paid it like Abraham did to melchizedek.. Ur pastor is no melchizedek etc.. Lecturer wey no sabi

Oga when sabi..You should have known tithing started before the law
Moreso, if he believes that giving 10% of his income to God works for him...oga let him be

1 Like

Re: What Should One Consider When Taking Up A Remote Job? by Udoboss(m): 8:46am On Apr 19, 2022
Elliotwealth1:
This amazing
Pls sir if i may ask how do i find a good remote job.
Been on fiver/Upwork but not getting any response.
I patiently await your response

Just keep at it and be diligent..Watch videos on YouTube I recommend African giant..
Re: What Should One Consider When Taking Up A Remote Job? by genkins(m): 10:05am On Apr 19, 2022
Udoboss:

Oga when sabi..You should have known tithing started before the law
Moreso, if he believes that giving 10% of his income to God works for him...oga let him be
My oga, saying that tithing started before the law is laughable. Na wetin fraudulent pastor dey use mumu people wey no sabi Bible especially when they cannot explain tithing under the law.

Abraham go war, come give a tenth of wetin him plunder to melchizedek. He was wealthy already and did not do it from his wealth. Moreover, na only that once and na war I'm go.
He even return back 90% of the loot to the king of Salem, make people no say na the 90% make am rich...

So, how can u tithe like Abraham? Ur pastor na melchizedek? Ur pastor no get beginning, him no ko die? Who appoint them to collect on behalf of christ, wey when him dey earth him no collect? U dey return back 90% to your employer? Who tell u say na Montly? Who tell u say na money? Shebi you go war ko kill people ni? Na who tell u, na im be 419
Re: What Should One Consider When Taking Up A Remote Job? by chuksdsilent: 12:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
Based on your number 2. I want to ask

Must it be 4 times or it can be more than that?

Thank for your awesome reply.

Eriokanmi:
Time T, very important. Have you gotten one yet? Health is wealth, just like someone up there had said. Consider your health and catch some sleep when necessary.

Let me help some few youths here for free with some tips. I own a comfortable job yet, I still do a couple of jobs online/remotely, which equally permits me to come here at my leisure to read news and contribute where applicable. Don't copy me please cos I'm always online grin

Now let's go...

1- Get a LinkedIn account. I got 2 of my remote jobs via LinkedIn. LinkedIn sent me these job tips themselves so I knew they were legit.

2- Always type the link to your profile on LinkedIn on Google search and hit it like 4 times daily...it doesn’t cost you anything. This increases your chance of being reached or searched for, by potential employers. If you own a company or business, do the same too. One of the jobs I turned down said they reached me via Google search. Meanwhile my profile was only on LinkedIn. Though i turned down the offer due to the reason best known to me.

3-Some People said Facebook is also a good source of securing a remote job but I've never tried such before and i dont know how. You may just give it a try.

4-Some said they've gotten some reliable remote jobs via clickbank but I've never tried it also. You may give it a try.

5-Always have some tools handy, in case you'd need to update your resume especially when you're not in a position or location where you can scan , edit or print. Look for the following software apps and download for free.

a-Foxitpdf or NitroPdf( for pdf editing, download basic, not pro so they don't charge you, being a fresh applicant who doesn't have money yet)
b-Camscanner( for scanning of documents for free)
c-Ms Office( for updating your resume before scanning to the potential employer)

Good luck guys.
Re: What Should One Consider When Taking Up A Remote Job? by Eriokanmi: 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
chuksdsilent:
Based on your number 2. I want to ask

Must it be 4 times or it can be more than that?

Thank for your awesome reply.

You can hit the Google search button as many tines as you can. I get online inquiries and job tips regularly.

For further tips on LinkedIn job opportunities, you can visit LinkedIn and follow the steps below.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should One Consider When Taking Up A Remote Job? by islamics(m): 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
airsaylongcome:
Please Sir, would you mind sharing tips/resources on how one can improve his/her accent.
Re: What Should One Consider When Taking Up A Remote Job? by smritismaritian(f): 10:32am On Apr 20, 2022
Remote job is a new normal in this pandemic. People are working remotely for their organization and successfully delivering their duties. However one should consider their skills when working remotely. The importance of skill development plays a crucial role when you are working away from the office. You skill sets allow you to complete specific task in stipulated time. A well-versed person in any skill successfully completed projects without making any mistakes. Hence the role of one skill is important to work remotely.
Re: What Should One Consider When Taking Up A Remote Job? by Realestatevixen: 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2022
Lindner:

Please how can I get a legit remote job.
Re: What Should One Consider When Taking Up A Remote Job? by Realestatevixen: 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
Eriokanmi:
You can hit the Google search button as many tines as you can. I get online inquiries and job tips regularly.

For further tips on LinkedIn job opportunities, you can visit LinkedIn and follow the steps below.

Please sir, must I type the link, or I can just copy and paste the link of my LinkedIn profile?
Re: What Should One Consider When Taking Up A Remote Job? by Eriokanmi: 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
Realestatevixen:

Please sir, must I type the link, or I can just copy and paste the link of my LinkedIn profile?
copy and paste

1 Like

Re: What Should One Consider When Taking Up A Remote Job? by oliva980: 7:36am On Nov 24, 2022
Remote work is also beneficial to companies that want to retain their best talent. Studies have shown that employees are 35-40% more productive when they work from home, compared to in-office employees. If you are curious to know more about remote working, browse this site.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has Anyone Applied For Rural Youth Skills Acquisition (RYSA) Program? / How Much Does Market Square Pay Their Staff? / Kgc Intl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.