Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 60th Hat-Trick & Wins Man Of The Match Vs Norwich (Pix) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 60th Hat-Trick & Wins Man Of The Match Vs Norwich (Pix) (28419 Views)

Real Madrid's Match Vs Valencia Halted After Vinicius Jnr Racially Abused / Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? / Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 60th Hat-Trick & Wins Man Of The Match Vs Norwich (Pix) by HellVictorinho4(m): 11:10pm On Apr 16, 2022
Timmzycul11:

Hmmmn check your comprehension

Of your inability to understand my question?

I was referring to Ronaldo's performances against bigger teams since 2017

If that thing on Nairaland started watching in 2017...,then he's been right since 2017.

Asking if he started watching in 2017 is meaningless except that.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 60th Hat-Trick & Wins Man Of The Match Vs Norwich (Pix) by Gbemini(m): 11:13pm On Apr 16, 2022
Against nowich ... Even kano pillars player will do more than that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 60th Hat-Trick & Wins Man Of The Match Vs Norwich (Pix) by achimendy(m): 11:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Absolutely, nothing is inspiring about this Ronaldo in football. Aside waiting in box to collect ball and score , the guy have nothing to offer in the pitch. Very boring player to watch. This guy is just overrated.

Am 100% sure you've never play football in your life.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 60th Hat-Trick & Wins Man Of The Match Vs Norwich (Pix) by Victordarey02: 11:35pm On Apr 16, 2022
THE GREATEST GOAT EVER
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 60th Hat-Trick & Wins Man Of The Match Vs Norwich (Pix) by ennypita: 11:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Congratulations ororo
Stupidity is when two Nigeria guys are enemy because of Messi n Ronald that has never visited Nigeria before.....
Get ur fact right. RONALDO HAS BEEN TO NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 60th Hat-Trick & Wins Man Of The Match Vs Norwich (Pix) by Timmzycul11: 11:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

Of your inability to understand my question?

I was referring to Ronaldo's performances against bigger teams since 2017

If that thing on Nairaland started watching in 2017...,then he's been right since 2017.

Asking if he started watching in 2017 is meaningless except that.

So you mean even when he was at Juventus he was not scoring against the top teams there. Atletico, Intermilan, AC Milan, Atalanta just to mention the ones I can remember for now are all small teams right?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 60th Hat-Trick & Wins Man Of The Match Vs Norwich (Pix) by peculiar2233: 11:50pm On Apr 16, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Absolutely, nothing is inspiring about this Ronaldo in football. Aside waiting in box to collect ball and score , the guy have nothing to offer in the pitch. Very boring player to watch. This guy is just overrated.
Give yourself fifteenth knock in the head for writing this trash undecided kiss
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 60th Hat-Trick & Wins Man Of The Match Vs Norwich (Pix) by HellVictorinho4(m): 11:57pm On Apr 16, 2022
Timmzycul11:

So you mean even when he was at Juventus he was not scoring against the top teams there. Atletico, Intermilan, AC Milan, Atalanta just to mention the ones I can remember for now are all small teams right?

He has been scoring against every important team no matter the size since he started playing football.

So don't ask questions like did you start watching in 2017?

That's contradicting when you argue for him.

I stand with him.

What else?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 60th Hat-Trick & Wins Man Of The Match Vs Norwich (Pix) by joshuaidibia(m): 11:59pm On Apr 16, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Messi Fangirl. Cry me a River grin

Prime Ronaldo was better than Prime Messi. Decline Ronaldo is still better than Decline Messi. Stop the hating

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 60th Hat-Trick & Wins Man Of The Match Vs Norwich (Pix) by eabiode: 11:59pm On Apr 16, 2022
WriterNig:
Cristiano Ronaldo Smashes A Hat Trick, His 60th Past Norwich City And Wins Budweiser King Of The Match.

@Premier League tweeted;
Greatest of all time!!!!!

@Manchester United

Premier League

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 60th Hat-Trick & Wins Man Of The Match Vs Norwich (Pix) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:02am On Apr 17, 2022
backbone503:

Do you expect him to man the goalpost, coordinate the defence, control the midfield and also strike at the same time?

Even as age isn't no longer on his side, he still delivers, particularly when it maters most. With due respect to Messi, Ronaldo is unarguably the GOAT.
That's the perfect definition of a goal-poacher in their own books.

Nairaland in-house Peter Drury full this thread sha
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 60th Hat-Trick & Wins Man Of The Match Vs Norwich (Pix) by eallstar: 12:41am On Apr 17, 2022
Only against small teams as usual

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 60th Hat-Trick & Wins Man Of The Match Vs Norwich (Pix) by Duru009(m): 12:49am On Apr 17, 2022
Form is temporary but class is permanent respect for "RONALDO"......
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 60th Hat-Trick & Wins Man Of The Match Vs Norwich (Pix) by Equity15(m): 1:15am On Apr 17, 2022
whippersnapper:
Shut the Bleep up. If you don't know what to type you could have skipped the post. Coming from a Chelsea fan who started watching football when hazard arrived at Chelsea all this clubs you've mentioned Ronaldo has a goal in there net except Chelsea. so what's your point. Jan oblak has three career hattrick in his net all from Ronaldo.
except Chelsea? He scored Chelsea in the UCL
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 60th Hat-Trick & Wins Man Of The Match Vs Norwich (Pix) by Flows001(m): 2:55am On Apr 17, 2022
MikeMicheal:
Meanwhile, one short goat(ewure) is eating grass in a farmer league instead of scoring goals.
Atleast the short goat won't go trophyless by the end of the season �
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 60th Hat-Trick & Wins Man Of The Match Vs Norwich (Pix) by nickyvil: 3:31am On Apr 17, 2022
whippersnapper:
Shut the Bleep up. If you don't know what to type you could have skipped the post. Coming from a Chelsea fan who started watching football when hazard arrived at Chelsea all this clubs you've mentioned Ronaldo has a goal in there net except Chelsea. so what's your point. Jan oblak has three career hattrick in his net all from Ronaldo.

Rinaldo score against Chelsea both in premiership and champions league even league cup
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 60th Hat-Trick & Wins Man Of The Match Vs Norwich (Pix) by nickyvil: 3:33am On Apr 17, 2022
Jostoman:
Ronaldo that I didn't even see for 90 minutes against atletico Madrid grin

Guadiola's team sweat all through and affected them against Liverpool that the player had complacent.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 60th Hat-Trick & Wins Man Of The Match Vs Norwich (Pix) by olayiwola72(m): 4:25am On Apr 17, 2022
Starseed:
And that is the REAL GOAT. While one dwarf is having goal menopause. CR7 KEEP MAKING US PROUD

And who told you Messi problem is goals….. Messi problem is not goals let me be honest with you peoples…. Trust me to score is not the problem for someone like messi….. I watch psg Match very well many chances for Messi to score he will pass the ball to mbampe or Neyma

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 60th Hat-Trick & Wins Man Of The Match Vs Norwich (Pix) by hekola: 5:33am On Apr 17, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

Because both of you are too visually impaired to see any other thing about the present Ronaldo

because you are fan,, that doesn't mean u should let sentiments becloud ur judgement.. ronaldo is old.. you can't compare this present ronaldo to when he was in his 20's.. same with Messi.. so get away pls
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 60th Hat-Trick & Wins Man Of The Match Vs Norwich (Pix) by yusluvad(m): 6:28am On Apr 17, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Congratulations ororo
Stupidity is when two Nigeria guys are enemy because of Messi n Ronald that has never visited Nigeria before.....
Lol grin grin Abi ooo...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 60th Hat-Trick & Wins Man Of The Match Vs Norwich (Pix) by anayolity: 6:58am On Apr 17, 2022
WriterNig:

Okay take your football boots and head to the pitch if it's that easy.

He's too fat bro, he can't even kick an orange
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 60th Hat-Trick & Wins Man Of The Match Vs Norwich (Pix) by Gkored: 8:02am On Apr 17, 2022
nkemoma:
NorWichMan

The way he avoids Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City, Atletico and other big clubs never cease to amaze me

https://en.as.com/en/2022/03/15/soccer/1647328693_793815.html
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 60th Hat-Trick & Wins Man Of The Match Vs Norwich (Pix) by Atamo: 8:23am On Apr 17, 2022
olayiwola72:

And who told you Messi problem is goals….. Messi problem is not goals let me be honest with you peoples…. Trust me to score is not the problem for someone like messi….. I watch psg Match very well many chances for Messi to score he will pass the ball to mbampe or Neyma

Liar! Mbappe has more assists than Messi in league1. Mbappe is the one carrying psg on his head. He has scored more goals and given more assists than Messi.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 60th Hat-Trick & Wins Man Of The Match Vs Norwich (Pix) by DeAlphaMale(m): 8:54am On Apr 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

If it were easy others would be doing it too... Chill out
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 60th Hat-Trick & Wins Man Of The Match Vs Norwich (Pix) by olayiwola72(m): 8:59am On Apr 17, 2022
Atamo:

Liar! Mbappe has more assists than Messi in league1. Mbappe is the one carrying psg on his head. He has scored more goals and given more assists than Messi.

Fool watch in next few matches as Messi will be the highest assist in league 1 ….. goal will never be Messi problem…..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 60th Hat-Trick & Wins Man Of The Match Vs Norwich (Pix) by sogamica(m): 9:34am On Apr 17, 2022
Thats what he likes the day he didn't score is complains
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 60th Hat-Trick & Wins Man Of The Match Vs Norwich (Pix) by preciousmetals: 10:08am On Apr 17, 2022
You're a big joker
maskid:
Will not stop him from leaving in summer. New coach says he no want tapin for him team
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 60th Hat-Trick & Wins Man Of The Match Vs Norwich (Pix) by Exceed15: 10:10am On Apr 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Now I know you know no jack about football.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 60th Hat-Trick & Wins Man Of The Match Vs Norwich (Pix) by Kingcalls: 10:31am On Apr 17, 2022
whippersnapper:

Ronaldo scored Chelsea in champions league final
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 60th Hat-Trick & Wins Man Of The Match Vs Norwich (Pix) by Daxray07(m): 11:54am On Apr 17, 2022
So make he dey dance for field first before you go find am entertaining? The essence of being a Striker is to score goals not to relieve you of boredom �
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 60th Hat-Trick & Wins Man Of The Match Vs Norwich (Pix) by Mozegee: 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
U are nothing but a jealous person,u can grow up more than this ,be happy with successful people so that u can be successful in life.
MadamVanessa:
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Me Aboubacar Diomande Is Dead, Corpse Found Near Railway Station / FIFA Announces Shortlist For 2022 Puskas Awards, Best Coach, Others [full List / The Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: Poland 2019 FIFA U-20 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.