Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Is Landlord Meeting Compulsory? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Landlord Meeting Compulsory? (579 Views)

My Landlord Does House Chores For His Children, Fetches Water For Them / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy / Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Landlord Meeting Compulsory? by Gracepikin33333(m): 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2022
Good evening, please is landlord meeting in a community compulsory? I'd like to know.
Re: Is Landlord Meeting Compulsory? by Kriss216: 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2022
Gracepikin33333:
Good evening, please is landlord meeting in a community compulsory? I'd like to know.
Na only billings and arguments dem dey do there. Don't bother going.

1 Like

Re: Is Landlord Meeting Compulsory? by oz4real83(m): 7:13pm On Apr 16, 2022
It depends on the area. Where my family home is, landlords are responsible for the electricity they enjoy, landlords even pay power officials for them to do the work they were employed to do, they also buy accessories for electricity if they go bad despite paying estimated bills every month in most of the houses including my family house. Without them, the whole community would have been plunged in total darkness.
Also, landlords organise vigilante which provide security for the community.
Landlords also repair and grade the earth roads in the community. It has an organised executive and members don't pay much, just N500\month and you can pay at your convenience. If u have such United landlords association like that, you will always wanna attend meetings and participate. Members are also very responsible and well co-ordinated.

1 Like

Re: Is Landlord Meeting Compulsory? by Gracepikin33333(m): 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
I even used to go before but i stopped going when they start calling for meeting at their own convenient time and not putting others into consideration.
Kriss216:

Na only billings and arguments dem dey do there. Don't bother going.
Re: Is Landlord Meeting Compulsory? by Kriss216: 7:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
Gracepikin33333:
I even used to go before but i stopped going when they start calling for meeting at their own convenient time and not putting others into consideration
Don't mind them. They usually have cartels that meet before the main meeting. Don't mingle with them that much. Just pay your dues and maintain your lane.

1 Like

Re: Is Landlord Meeting Compulsory? by Gracepikin33333(m): 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
Thanks sir
Kriss216:

Don't mind them. They usually have cartels that meet before the main meeting. Don't mingle with them that much. Just pay your dues and maintain your lane.
Re: Is Landlord Meeting Compulsory? by Amotolongbo(f): 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
The meeting isn’t really compulsory, but the responsibility is compulsory for the development of the community
Re: Is Landlord Meeting Compulsory? by Gracepikin33333(m): 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2022
Okay, thanks ma. I used to go before but i stopped going when they start calling for meeting at their own convenient time without putting other members into consideration.
Amotolongbo:
The meeting isn’t really compulsory, but the responsibility is compulsory for the development of the community
Re: Is Landlord Meeting Compulsory? by Amotolongbo(f): 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2022
Gracepikin33333:
Okay, thanks ma. I used to go before but i stopped going when they start calling for meeting at their own convenient time without putting other members into consideration.
don’t attend If it isn’t convenient for you sir. Just try try to get their meeting resolutions and pay all your dues
Re: Is Landlord Meeting Compulsory? by Mindlog: 9:11pm On Apr 16, 2022
Gracepikin33333:

Even though some of their meetings tend to be cantankerous, It is good to show up when available to identify with them, don't isolate yourself because they are good at payback when they sense you snub them. grin.
Re: Is Landlord Meeting Compulsory? by Gracepikin33333(m): 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
Okay sir
Mindlog:

Even though some of their meetings tend to be cantankerous, It is good to show up when available to identify with them, don't isolate yourself because they are good at payback when they sense you snub them. grin.
Re: Is Landlord Meeting Compulsory? by DontBullshitMe: 11:56pm On Apr 16, 2022
it's for poor people.

House owners who depend on dues to feed. Tueh!
Re: Is Landlord Meeting Compulsory? by Gracepikin33333(m): 7:36am On Apr 17, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
it's for poor people.

House owners who depend on dues to feed. Tueh!

(1) (Reply)

Violence Against Female Folks, What About The Male Folks? / Business Idea For My Mom / Why Do Celebrities' Marriages Never Last? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.