Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas (25868 Views)

Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole / Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer / Bode George: Tinubu Has No Certificates, Steals Huge Amounts Of Money Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by Rawhumper(m): 8:59am On Apr 17, 2022
Its in the gene na.....

As for Osinbajo, carry on sir....you will win if the South East doesn't provide credible candidate.

Tinubu is the political twin brother of BUHARI!

uote author=hisexcellency34 post=11

2008216]
https://independent.ng/tinubu-a-serial-betrayer-has-no-right-to-attack-osinbajo-bode-george/[/quote]
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by OriOko88(m): 9:04am On Apr 17, 2022
E con be like say Bode George is a mojor share holder in daily independent..cos na only the newspaper dey report any news on bode george . undecided
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by Jackson105: 9:05am On Apr 17, 2022
Shokudo:
When Tinubu is schemed out, his supporters will come here to say that he wasn’t interested in the Presidential seat in the first place but wanted to hold it for Osinbajo who will be schemed out also.

Go and scheme him out now, you open mouth wash! To say nonsense

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by Rawhumper(m): 9:05am On Apr 17, 2022
Sorry to say this, you both are politically immature.

You heard when Bode said Tinubu
supporters, there is a saying that if an adult
doesn't want to look immature by fighting, he
will tell his children to insult or fight on his
behalf.

Tinubu is a failure, especially when it comes to Presidential ambition.

He is the cause of almost what we experience, he never for once criticize Buhari.

Abeg am tired to talk....next election will lead
to something that ha never happened in the
history of Nigeria, if these politicians and
cabals take it to be business as usual.
Nigerians eyes dey very red, I tell you...its not just about only the electorate but the people...I.e MOVEMENT OF THE PEOPLE!!

quote author=kay29000 post=112017454]

Even though I am not pro Tinubu, that's one character I respect in the man. He just faces his ambition, and never responds to the attacks he gets. If you compile all the times Bode George has attacked him in the media, it will fill up an 80 leaves notebook... But I haven't heard Tinubu attack Bode George once. [/quote]
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by skywalker240(m): 9:07am On Apr 17, 2022
Tetrahedron:
Tinubu will shed premium tears next year
That, I can assure you, is 100% � certain

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by satos123(m): 9:16am On Apr 17, 2022
Those who have not sin before Should cast the stone [b][/b][color=#550000][/color]
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by Okoroawusa: 9:17am On Apr 17, 2022
Bode George keeps seeing Tinubu for him dreams

This kin love na wa o!
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by Hartugrin27(m): 9:18am On Apr 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Yes, he's a betrayer and a traitor. He betrayed the entire Yoruba tribe. Due to his ambition of becoming the president, he said nothing about the killing of the Yorubas by the Fulani terrorists. The good people of Yoruba tribe helplessly ran to faraway Benin republic and Cote D'Ivoire to seek succour , yet still, Tinubu refused to comment on it or lend a helping hands to his own people but ran to Zamfara and donate 50million to victims of terrorists attack.

Osibanjo didn't betrayed the thief, Osinbajo have the right to contest just like other Nigerians, provided you've what it takes. Tinubu betrayed the whole tribe, the tribe that made him who he's today.

Ya brain no go ever finish
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by ejimatic: 9:21am On Apr 17, 2022
hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/tinubu-a-serial-betrayer-has-no-right-to-attack-osinbajo-bode-george/
. With due respect you are wrong with the conclusion that Tinubu usurped Funso's ticket in 1999. Funso like Omisore in Osun wanted to contest in 1999 but late Bola Ige as the AD chieftain decided at their meeting that whoever was the AD and Afenifere leader in each state should be the AD flagbearer. That led to the choice of Bisi Akande in Osun , Adefarati in Ondo , Lam Adesina in Oyo Tinubu in Lagos Adeniyi Adebayo in Ekiti who used his father's chance because of old age rtd Cornelius Adebayo, and Osoba in Ogun. That was the brainchild of Afenifere led by Chief Bola Ige. Please note that I only said this to clarrify the choice of Tinubu in 1999.I am not in any way supporting either Tinubu or Osibanjo.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:21am On Apr 17, 2022
Maryjane001:

Let's watch and see....

Just being curious.

Who do you think can beat Tinubu?
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by RoyalDiadems: 9:24am On Apr 17, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Osinbanjo fits the description!

Why I never trust short people. They will always end up betraying you.

Never put your trust in a short person, even if it’s your wife or mother, politely be optimistic of them betraying you.

Very defective reasoning. Stature does not describe personality.

Osinbajo didn't betray Tinubu. Tinubu is very selfish. He rejected Osinbajo's nomination as vice president. If not for a former governor of Lagos State, and the efforts of Aregbesola, Tinubu would have succeeded in blocking Osinbajo from becoming Vice president. Now, knowing that a Muslim after Muslim presidency would not fly, he still wants to use the same selfishness to block Osinbajo's chance to become president. Tell me what you would have done it you were Osinbajo. Tinubu already had a mind to bury Osinbajo he did not support a Muslim Muslim governorship ticket for Lagos State. Meanwhile, it was Osinbajo who helped Tinubu become Governor in 1999. He was the one who begged baba Jakande on Tinubu's behalf which led to him becoming governor. Tinubu rewarded Osinbajo With the position of chief judge in return for that good gesture. So, Osinbajo is not indebted to Tinubu in anyway. He's free to become whoever God wants him to become. Let no man stop him.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by haslaw(m): 9:31am On Apr 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Yes, he's a betrayer and a traitor. He betrayed the entire Yoruba tribe. Due to his ambition of becoming the president, he said nothing about the killing of the Yorubas by the Fulani terrorists. The good people of Yoruba tribe helplessly ran to faraway Benin republic and Cote D'Ivoire to seek succour , yet still, Tinubu refused to comment on it or lend a helping hands to his own people but ran to Zamfara and donate 50million to victims of terrorists attack.

Osibanjo didn't betrayed the thief, Osinbajo have the right to contest just like other Nigerians, provided you've what it takes. Tinubu betrayed the whole tribe, the tribe that made him who he's today.

Sense far from you.

Tinubu was a state governor and left office over 14 years ago.

Judas snake Osinbajo has been in federal power for 7 years. What has he done to help his Yoruba people against Fulani killings.

By you analysis the snake back stabber Osinbajo is the betrayer.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by GoodSerpent: 9:31am On Apr 17, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Never put your trust in a short person, even if it’s your wife or mother, politely be optimistic of them betraying you.
Mr. Man, So you mean it is betrayal to stand against someone in an election?... Let say your father get you employed in a company where he also work, later there is a vacant position and a big promotion which you and your father are qualified to fill, you will just gift the position to him because he is your father or because he got you a job.
I don't think our future as a citizen of this country should be a gift of loyalty between one mumu to the other.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by Boladdsox(m): 9:35am On Apr 17, 2022
It is what it is

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by gaskiyamagana: 9:56am On Apr 17, 2022
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by gaskiyamagana: 10:01am On Apr 17, 2022
GoodSerpent:

Mr. Man, So you mean it is betrayal to stand against someone in an election?... Let say your father get you employed in a company where he also work, later there is a vacant position and a big promotion which you and your father are qualified to fill, you will just gift the position to him because he is your father or because he got you a job.
I don't think our future as a citizen of this country should be a gift of loyalty between one mumu to the other.
The company work and public elective post? Ogbeni , give us another example to justify your profoolsor 's political traitor .
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by basseeafricana: 10:03am On Apr 17, 2022
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by gaskiyamagana: 10:06am On Apr 17, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Very defective reasoning. Stature does not describe personality.

Osinbajo didn't betray Tinubu. Tinubu is very selfish. He rejected Osinbajo's nomination as vice president. If not for a former governor of Lagos State, and the efforts of Aregbesola, Tinubu would have succeeded in blocking Osinbajo from becoming Vice president. Now, knowing that a Muslim after Muslim presidency would not fly, he still wants to use the same selfishness to block Osinbajo's chance to become president. Tell me what you would have done it you were Osinbajo. Tinubu already had a mind to bury Osinbajo he did not support a Muslim Muslim governorship ticket for Lagos State. Meanwhile, it was Osinbajo who helped Tinubu become Governor in 1999. He was the one who begged baba Jakande on Tinubu's behalf which led to him becoming governor. Tinubu rewarded Osinbajo With the position of chief judge in return for that good gesture. So, Osinbajo is not indebted to Tinubu in anyway. He's free to become whoever God wants him to become. Let no man stop him.
Secretary-General
Osinbajo Falsification Project
APC Presidential Primary .
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by Allisgud: 10:07am On Apr 17, 2022
LegendHero:
Bode George, right there in Lagos, the youth turned up for Asiwaju.

I hope you are respectfully preparing for your exile trip?

who are this youths self,na their huzzle,they will chop una money still vote who dey want
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by Shemadex(m): 10:07am On Apr 17, 2022
Cyynthia:
According to Tinubu Osibanjo doesn't have the right to to vote and to be voted for as a Nigerian
So If you help someone in life the person should forever remain below your feet ?

Even the druggie that's championing this campaign of hate against Osibanjo once outshined the person that linked him into drug buisness in Chicago that made him to emass wealth for himself.. maaton Ara e yinminrin
Did he become a druggie on his own ?
Didn't someone give him a ladder ?

Why is he blackmailing Yemi ?

YMM/ Tinubu Urchings can only bark but can't bite...

Tinubu for President ?.. Olorun Maje !!

Make way for Pastor !!!!
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by RoyalDiadems: 10:12am On Apr 17, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Secretary-General
Osinbajo Falsification Project
APC Presidential Primary .

Hahaha. Everything I said up there are verifiable, even here on Nairaland.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by gaskiyamagana: 10:16am On Apr 17, 2022
Web2020:
Tinubu may not survive this. He should just withdraw from this race. Nigeria doesn't want him. But as greedy as he is, he may not withdraw. Very wicked. I don't like him because of what he did to Ambode and Obaseki. He is so wicked. God forbid him to be Nigeria president
Osinbajo will survive it? You think say this na RCCG post be Nigeria presidential competitions?
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by Basher8583: 10:19am On Apr 17, 2022
Samunique:

You forgot to add, "where are the cows" statement when fulani murdered Pa Fasoranti's daughter.

You never got it even after this while. Smh

A Fulani is characterized by his heard of Cows. So how are you able to single out a tribe for kidnapping. Is it like they stamped Fulani on their forehead? Again where were their cows which would make your claims of Fulani difficult to doubt.

We can all see who is killing who in SW now. Igboho is cooling off in Benin Republic and we don't hear about Fulani herdsmen any longer in SW.

SE nko. The killers and kidnappers have all shown their true identity
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by gaskiyamagana: 10:20am On Apr 17, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Hahaha. Everything I said up there are verifiable, even here on Nairaland.
That Tinubu attempted to block Osinbajo to become VP?
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by gaskiyamagana: 10:23am On Apr 17, 2022
Basher8583:

You never got it even after this while. Smh

A Fulani is characterized by his heard of Cows. So how are you able to single out a tribe for kidnapping. Is it like they stamped Fulani on their forehead? Again where were their cows which would make your claims of Fulani difficult to doubt.

We can all see who is killing who in SW now. Igboho is cooling off in Benin Republic and we don't hear about Fulani herdsmen any longer in SW.

SE nko. The killers and kidnappers have all shown their true identity

Not current about hero igboho but current about traitor profoolsor?
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by laughitall(m): 10:46am On Apr 17, 2022
Web2020:
Tinubu may not survive this. He should just withdraw from this race. Nigeria doesn't want him. But as greedy as he is, he may not withdraw. Very wicked. I don't like him because of what he did to Ambode and Obaseki. He is so wicked. God forbid him to be Nigeria president
you not Nigerians .. speak for yourself .. what did he do to Ambode
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by Duru009(m): 10:55am On Apr 17, 2022
Osinbajo is part of this mess, so after 8yrs you still want to rule this country again.....

On what bases.....
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by Renwess: 11:17am On Apr 17, 2022
Bode George vs BAT issue is pure political game.

On the other news, pls are you very good in project management lectures? I need a project management tutor for an online platform. Kindly DM my contact in my signature...
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by PointZerom: 11:36am On Apr 17, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Connect your brain before you comment again.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by PointZerom: 11:36am On Apr 17, 2022
Duru009:
Osinbajo is part of this mess, so after 8yrs you still want to rule this country again.....

On what bases.....

Tinubu is the worst.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by DrGeoAngel: 11:42am On Apr 17, 2022
LegendHero:
Bode George, right there in Lagos, the youth turned up for Asiwaju.

I hope you are respectfully preparing for your exile trip?

They turned up for 5k. That's all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We'll Resist Plot To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration - NANS / Saraki, Orubebe ‘meet’ At CCT (PHOTO) / Group Protests Against Lagos Land Use Charge, Gives Ambode Horns On The Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.