Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

I'm H0rny Most Times. Is This Okay? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm H0rny Most Times. Is This Okay? (1205 Views)

Please House Do You Think Is Okay To Eat This????? / How Many Times Is Ideal To Re-use Your Bath Towel Before Washing? / Please, Am I Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm H0rny Most Times. Is This Okay? by whyteteeth: 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2022
I am a very busy person. I have a business and and spend most of my time attending to customers. But lately, I discovered that whenever I get back home and I try to sleep I would have an erection and feel h0rny and the h0rniness sometimes makes me restless and unable to sleep. When I wake up most times in the morning I would feel very Hot with hard erection. I have sex every week but I I still get h0rny,nonetheless.

I try to avoid things that will stimulate me in my phone and other places but I will still feel h0rny. The annoying one is say two hours after having sex, I will find myself feeling h0rny again. Sometimes I self-service to sleep. Is there something happening in my body that I do not know? Or is this normal? I'm in my early thirties.

PS: I'm scared oh because the people when I sleep with in the past don knoe say I like sex well well and that makes me feel like I lack self control. I try to keep one girl at the moment and she sef like sex and we dey use condom. But I want to stop this plenty h0rniness wen I dey feel. Anybody get advise for me?
Re: I'm H0rny Most Times. Is This Okay? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2022
have sex more often....by now, you should be fukcing every morning/night.

2 Likes

Re: I'm H0rny Most Times. Is This Okay? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2022
It simply mean ur libido I'd high. Just get laid and release white fluid small ur body go cakn down small
Re: I'm H0rny Most Times. Is This Okay? by Ahmed0336(m): 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2022
Just marry, the stress that comes with it will reduce your high rate of erections.

3 Likes

Re: I'm H0rny Most Times. Is This Okay? by obiekunie01: 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
Oga that word 'Hot' fits the feminine gender better.

The word 'aroused' fits men better.

meanwhile, get yourself some Vaseline before you go forcing yourself on a naija girl and she will use it to finish you later.
Re: I'm H0rny Most Times. Is This Okay? by godofuck231: 11:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
Hit the gym and burn that adrenaline, crack that weight till your muscles tone up and you will find out while you gym you are having an erection , women will find you and ride that wooden horse
Re: I'm H0rny Most Times. Is This Okay? by babaalagbo11(m): 12:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
whyteteeth:
I am a very busy person. I have a business and and spend most of my time attending to customers. But lately, I discovered that whenever I get back home and I try to sleep I would have an erection and feel h0rny and the h0rniness sometimes makes me restless and unable to sleep. When I wake up most times in the morning I would feel very Hot with hard erection. I have sex every week but I I still get h0rny,nonetheless.

I try to avoid things that will stimulate me in my phone and other places but I will still feel h0rny. The annoying one is say two hours after having sex, I will find myself feeling h0rny again. Sometimes I self-service to sleep. Is there something happening in my body that I do not know? Or is this normal? I'm in my early thirties.

PS: I'm scared oh because the people when I sleep with in the past don knoe say I like sex well well and that makes me feel like I lack self control. I try to keep one girl at the moment and she sef like sex and we dey use condom. But I want to stop this plenty h0rniness wen I dey feel. Anybody get advise for me?

you can consider marriage anytime soon brother,but look before you leap o

1 Like

Re: I'm H0rny Most Times. Is This Okay? by Needhelp123: 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
whyteteeth:

Try not to be alone most times. Secondly, try comsider marriage. It's normal for ur age. This phase will surely pass away when responsibilities don dey
Re: I'm H0rny Most Times. Is This Okay? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
You are perfectly okay. You have a high sex drive and it just got higher. You can take a very cold shower, the penis go shrink one time. Or you do some pushups or situps, any exercise at all, to channel that sexual energy. angry

2 Likes

Re: I'm H0rny Most Times. Is This Okay? by whyteteeth: 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
Needhelp123:

Try not to be alone most times. Secondly, try comsider marriage. It's normal for ur age. This phase will surely pass away when responsibilities don dey

I don't want to marry now till I am sure I really have found someone who complements me. Besides, I'm not even sure I want to raise children in a world like this.

1 Like

Re: I'm H0rny Most Times. Is This Okay? by HouseRavenclaw: 11:36am On Apr 27, 2022
whyteteeth:

It’s called having a libido. Don’t listen to purity culture.
Re: I'm H0rny Most Times. Is This Okay? by whyteteeth: 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
Thanks
Re: I'm H0rny Most Times. Is This Okay? by HouseRavenclaw: 11:23am On Jul 30, 2022
obiekunie01:
Oga that word 'Hot' fits the feminine gender better.

The word 'aroused' fits men better.

meanwhile, get yourself some Vaseline before you go forcing yourself on a naija girl and she will use it to finish you later.

Who gets to decide what words fit any gender? Is your male identity so fickle that "hot" reduces you to the female gender you clearly seem to loathe so much!?

Also, the second part of this text shows how empty your head is. Do you think men rape because they are unable to have sex? Rape happens because most men see women as objects and don't care about consent. End of story. It isn't because of sex starvation.

Lastly, I love how it's obvious your issue with him raping someone isn't even the fact that he'd be a rapist, but the fact that a woman would use it to "finish" him as if he didn't finish himself by being a rapist.

By your logic, a man who murders/defrauds people didn't finish himself. It's the judge that finishes him by penalizing him, yeah? Damaged goods like you.

(1) (Reply)

Know Your Ovulation Date. / Anybody With Useful Info On How To Get Green World Range Of Product Disributors. / Nigerian Doctor Amongst Most Influential Black People In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.