Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Anybody With Useful Info On How To Get Green World Range Of Product Disributors. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anybody With Useful Info On How To Get Green World Range Of Product Disributors. (1201 Views)

Green World Health Products / Green World Africa For Health Product / Any Body With Info About Green World Range Of Health Products? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody With Useful Info On How To Get Green World Range Of Product Disributors. by Hopejoy: 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2010
Need info on how to get Green World range of product distributors here in Lagos. I used their slimming tea and it really worked. Can someone link me up with any of their distributor to enable me get more. I lost my contact.
Re: Anybody With Useful Info On How To Get Green World Range Of Product Disributors. by Greenpro: 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2010
Send mail to : segunjohn01@gmail.com i wil forward my contact in lagos and abuja to u, including my website.
My number is: 080/three/eight/0/0/0/nine/seven/four
call me now
Re: Anybody With Useful Info On How To Get Green World Range Of Product Disributors. by nijaprince: 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2011
I also need to know how to get the distributors in Uyo,Akwaibom State.
Re: Anybody With Useful Info On How To Get Green World Range Of Product Disributors. by Greenpro: 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2011
Call Green world in Abuja and Lagos on 08181270737

Green world products for slimming are much available here
Re: Anybody With Useful Info On How To Get Green World Range Of Product Disributors. by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 03, 2011
@poster pls how much did u get their slimming tea? I'm ibadan based and would like to know where a distributor is in ibadan

(1) (Reply)

Yes,u Have Heard It Before,but Its Never Too Much Please. / First Documented HIV Cure Case Excites Scientists / The Hottest New Way To A Flat Belly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.