Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,763 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:57 AM

Sanwo Olu: Youths Want Tinubu As President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo Olu: Youths Want Tinubu As President (751 Views)

Northern Govs Didn’t ‘necessarily’ Want Tinubu To Be President — Lalong / Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche / Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo Olu: Youths Want Tinubu As President by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:30pm On Apr 16, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
You are saying the truth mr governor.
see yoloba Muslims jinjering to rule Nigeria. That tiny minority. Small than nyamiri sef

cheesy
Re: Sanwo Olu: Youths Want Tinubu As President by Toks2008(m): 2:23am On Apr 17, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

You are a wise man,one of the wise 98 years old men I know.
But were you failed is that osinbajo is part of these failed adminstration.
I know even age won't let you forget tribalism that's why you are supporting osubande the Yoruba Muslim dwarvve.
As an elder and very old man with experience,you should sholve tribalism apart and know ameachi,good luck,Peter obi and atiku are excellent choice to move these nation

I tap from your old age blessing I want to live live even more than your 98 years.
Allah bless you and enjoy your Muslim fast.

Another ignorant post. Osinbanjo has no faultin the failed givernment.
Go and cgeck the role of a VP.
Re: Sanwo Olu: Youths Want Tinubu As President by 1868d: 5:26am On Apr 17, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

They will tell you how you want to mortgage your children future by voting Tinubu as president. How will the president determine my destiny, not to talk of my children?
[/s]
Re: Sanwo Olu: Youths Want Tinubu As President by 1868d: 5:26am On Apr 17, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s
Come and force Nigerians to vote Peter Obi na. Shebi no be democracy again? grin
[/s]
Re: Sanwo Olu: Youths Want Tinubu As President by 1868oooo: 5:27am On Apr 17, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s
Come and force Nigerians to vote Peter Obi na. Shebi no be democracy again? grin
[/s]
Re: Sanwo Olu: Youths Want Tinubu As President by 1868ooe: 5:27am On Apr 17, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
You are saying the truth mr governor.
[/s]
Re: Sanwo Olu: Youths Want Tinubu As President by techWriter3: 6:16am On Apr 17, 2022
Sanwo Olu is obviously transforming the most foolish Governor in Nigerians

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adaka Boro's Day, Ijaw Leaders Extend Invitation To Igbos / 2023: who Is The Cabal Stopping Tinubu's Presidential Ambition? / BREAKING: #tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election If….

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.