Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

New Biafra: Igbos And Ndi Anambra Fights Dirty On Social Media - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Biafra: Igbos And Ndi Anambra Fights Dirty On Social Media (1998 Views)

BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) / China-Africa Summit: Obiano Meets With Investors And Ndi Anambra In China / Payment Of New Biafra Income Tax Announced By Ralph Uwazuruike Of MASSOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Biafra: Igbos And Ndi Anambra Fights Dirty On Social Media by MyopicMods: 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
New Biafra: Igbos and Ndi Anambra fights dirty on Social Media

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Biafra: Igbos And Ndi Anambra Fights Dirty On Social Media by MyopicMods: 10:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
More

Re: New Biafra: Igbos And Ndi Anambra Fights Dirty On Social Media by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
Make we argue our own here,who fit prove say Simon and ipob no dey behind all these killing?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Biafra: Igbos And Ndi Anambra Fights Dirty On Social Media by triple996(m): 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2022
Every body go colllect grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Biafra: Igbos And Ndi Anambra Fights Dirty On Social Media by Mooh247: 10:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
Anambra people are rich and industrious they won't tolerate someone that would want them to waste their Mondays at home

Ipob need to find another tactics that can work on Anambra people

GDP wise Anambra ($11bn USD) is far ahead of Abia and Ebonyi where Kanu and Simon Ekpa are from

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Biafra: Igbos And Ndi Anambra Fights Dirty On Social Media by Wazobia2216: 10:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
Its shocking how none of you is talking about the train bomb blast or those asking for ransom

But about Igbos!

There's something you guys are desperate to achieve!

Time will tell!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Biafra: Igbos And Ndi Anambra Fights Dirty On Social Media by Ndibunna: 10:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
Anambra people hates rubbish. These neighboring wants to hide under Igbo to destabilize the state.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Biafra: Igbos And Ndi Anambra Fights Dirty On Social Media by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2022
Wazobia2216:
Its shocking how none of you is talking about the train bomb blast or those asking for ransom

But about Igbos!

Time will tell!
Sharrap oga,make we dey talk of the train attack forever,make we at least talk this wan wey dey ground

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: New Biafra: Igbos And Ndi Anambra Fights Dirty On Social Media by LeoDeKing: 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2022
We the real igbos love Simon Ekpa for doing a wonderful job.

We don't have time for any Fulani herdsman and dss disguising on tweeters as f they are igbos trying to divide us.

Abiama bress Simon Ekpa. angry

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: New Biafra: Igbos And Ndi Anambra Fights Dirty On Social Media by AntiBMC(m): 11:02pm On Apr 16, 2022
Wazobia2216:

But about Igbos!

Time will tell!

Never mind the bl00dy f00ls... The obsession is a good thing. Their constant wailing is making ipob more popular and after all, there's nothing like negative publicity.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Biafra: Igbos And Ndi Anambra Fights Dirty On Social Media by colorsofrainbow: 11:11pm On Apr 16, 2022
Imaginary "ndi Anambra" from APC'S paylist and Tinubu's slumdogs wailing and wailing upon ipob matter.
Soo many skulls are mined in our suffersticated region but no,it's ipob that we want to die on with dead on arrival propaganda grin grin

See Tinubu's agberos above wailing about ipob. Na dem carry am for head while the number of skulls in our dear SW states are reducing by seconds.
One Tinubu's slumdog get like 10 nairaland account all to wail on ipob matter grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Biafra: Igbos And Ndi Anambra Fights Dirty On Social Media by Afonjakid: 11:15pm On Apr 16, 2022
Wazobia2216:

But about Igbos!

Time will tell!
Nwa bingo!! What's their business with Kaduna, is Kaduna their homeland ?
People are complaining about the insecurity in their land and you are saying that they should be bothered with whats happening KAduna. Even if KAduna bombs itself into oblivion,how is it their business?
Most you ipob supporters reasons like people who doesn't have brain again.. you have been programmed not to have sense again in this life

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: New Biafra: Igbos And Ndi Anambra Fights Dirty On Social Media by Afonjakid: 11:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
[s]Imaginary "ndi Anambra" from APC'S paylist and Tinubu's slumdogs wailing and wailing upon ipob matter.
Soo many skulls are mined in our suffersticated region but no,it's ipob that we want to die on with dead on arrival propaganda grin grin

See Tinubu's agberos above wailing about ipob. Na dem carry am for head while the number of skulls in our dear SW states are reducing by seconds.
One Tinubu's slumdog get like 10 nairaland account all to wail on ipob matter grin grin grin grin[/s]
Another bingo.. they are tired of ipob nonsense in their state and are complaining about it, that's makes them Tinubu's slumdog.

Thunder fire you ipob supporters and Tinubu there too

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Biafra: Igbos And Ndi Anambra Fights Dirty On Social Media by Heavensent01(m): 11:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
Imaginary "ndi Anambra" from APC'S paylist and Tinubu's slumdogs wailing and wailing upon ipob matter.

One Tinubu's slumdog get like 10 nairaland account all to wail on ipob matter grin grin grin grin

you cows hate the truth, the same way them tell North then that keep defending Bokoharam that they're freedom fighters

imagine freedom fighters that are killing their people and causing distress to flow of business. if KANU is going to court for 3days consecutively, I'm sure you dummies will be forced to sit down at home with empty stomach

Simon Ekpa knows a lot of you people are empty head with no good reasoning state hence his advantage on you people naivety

my sister in law is getting wed this ending of the month, I have sent cash to her instead of visiting that terrorist region again, till sanity come back to East, no travel to any Eastern and Northern states, why should I sef when many igbo dey run come southwest for asylum

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Biafra: Igbos And Ndi Anambra Fights Dirty On Social Media by colorsofrainbow: 11:29pm On Apr 16, 2022
Afonjakid:

Another bingo.. they are tired of ipob nonsense in their state and are complaining about it, that's makes them Tinubu's slumdog.

Thunder scatter you Buhari terrorists & Tinubu's slumdogs.

Ipob have come to stay and that's final. Your propaganda because of the rubbish pay you get from APC is stale. I'm proudly Anambrarian and we love ipob & no nonsense propaganda against Nnamdi Kanu's ipob can change the minds of we Anambrarians. Even Soludo confirmed he will see to Nnamdi Kanu's release on his visit to Onitsha.

Now fake lost Igbos like you can go to hell

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Biafra: Igbos And Ndi Anambra Fights Dirty On Social Media by Ndibunna: 11:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Ipob have come to stay and that's final. Your propaganda because of the rubbish pay you get from APC is stale. I'm proudly Anambrarian and we love ipob & no nonsense propaganda against Nnamdi Kanu's ipob can change the minds of we Anambrarians. Even Soludo confirmed he will see to Nnamdi Kanu's release on his visit to Onitsha.

Go back to Abakiliki.

And do this rubbish with Ekpa and ezza

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Biafra: Igbos And Ndi Anambra Fights Dirty On Social Media by colorsofrainbow: 11:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
Heavensent01:

you cows hate the truth, the same way them tell North then that keep defending Bokoharam that they're freedom fighters

imagine freedom fighters that are killing their people and causing distress to flow of business. if KANU is going to court for 3days consecutively, I'm sure you dummies will be forced to sit down at home with empty stomach

Simon Ekpa knows a lot of you people are empty head with no good reasoning state hence his advantage on you people naivety

my sister in law is getting wed this ending of the month, I have sent cash to her instead of visiting that terrorist region again, till sanity come back to East, no travel to any Eastern and Northern states, why should I sef when many igbo dey run come southwest for asylum

Who wants a skull miner in our beloved Eastern region? Of course we don't want to start looking for skulls here

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Biafra: Igbos And Ndi Anambra Fights Dirty On Social Media by Frigga13: 11:36pm On Apr 16, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Noise

2 Likes

Re: New Biafra: Igbos And Ndi Anambra Fights Dirty On Social Media by colorsofrainbow: 11:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ndibunna:

Go back to Abakiliki.

And do this rubbish witu Ekpa and ezza

The manner at which Tinubu slumdogs and fake "i am Igbo" masturbate on ipob matter these days grin grin grin

So much sleepless nights for the wailers

2 Likes

Re: New Biafra: Igbos And Ndi Anambra Fights Dirty On Social Media by colorsofrainbow: 11:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
Frigga13:

Noise
No one cares about you.
Now disappear

2 Likes

Re: New Biafra: Igbos And Ndi Anambra Fights Dirty On Social Media by Ndibunna: 11:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

The manner at which Tinubu slumdogs and fake "i am Igbo" masturbate on ipob matter these days grin grin grin

So much sleepless nights for the wailers

Go back to Abakiliki.

And do this rubbish witu Ekpa and ezza

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Biafra: Igbos And Ndi Anambra Fights Dirty On Social Media by haffaze777(m): 11:40pm On Apr 16, 2022
Afonjakid:

Shut up Tinubu slumdog

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Biafra: Igbos And Ndi Anambra Fights Dirty On Social Media by Heavensent01(m): 11:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Who wants a skull miner in our beloved Eastern region? Of course we don't want to start looking for skulls here

the joke is on you, on Easter monday when everybody go dey enjoy and moving about, you will become a prisoner in your own land?

shameless apu sniffing people

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Biafra: Igbos And Ndi Anambra Fights Dirty On Social Media by Frigga13: 11:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

No one cares about you.
Now disappear

k
Re: New Biafra: Igbos And Ndi Anambra Fights Dirty On Social Media by yanabasee(m): 11:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
Mooh247:
Anambra people are rich and industrious they won't tolerate someone that would want them to waste their Mondays at home

Ipob need to find another tactics that can work on Anambra people

GDP wise Anambra ($11bn USD) is far ahead of Abia and Ebonyi where Kanu and Simon Ekpa are from

It's only lazy people that will decide to use Monday as a sit-at-home...After a refreshing weekend....

No sane people will support such a move....

I love Mondays..... I believe to have strategize my week and start it with a set target to what I will achieve... And one hoodlums will tell me to stay at home and not accomplish my week's activities...

Simon ekpa... Is Ekpa an Igbo name? It doesn't even sound igbotic to me....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Biafra: Igbos And Ndi Anambra Fights Dirty On Social Media by Rugaria: 11:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
Wazobia2216:

But about Igbos!

Time will tell!
The whole thing is unbelievable!
It makes you wonder what they have up there sleeves..
I mean just yesterday, I read a report from a community head either in Kaduna or zamfara where these terrorist bandits just attacked, saying that they have buried over 100 bodies!!! One hundred bodies of human beings killed by fulani extremists, but Afonjas are here fighting IPOB! I don't get it.. I'm not getting it.. I Will NEVER get it..
What's going on?

4 Likes

Re: New Biafra: Igbos And Ndi Anambra Fights Dirty On Social Media by Ndibunna: 11:49pm On Apr 16, 2022
Rugaria:

The whole thing is unbelievable!
It makes you wonder what they have up there slaves..
I mean just yesterday, I read a report from a community head either in Kaduna or zamfara where these terrorist bandits just attacked, saying that they have buried over 100 bodies!!! One hundred bodies of human beings killed by fulani extremists, but Afonjas are here fighting IPOB! I don't get it.. I'm not getting it.. I Will NEVER get it..
What's going on?

Ndi anambra are roasting Igbos live online. No chances

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Biafra: Igbos And Ndi Anambra Fights Dirty On Social Media by Ndibunna: 11:51pm On Apr 16, 2022
yanabasee:

It's only lazy people that will decide to use Monday as a sit-at-home...After a refreshing weekend....

No sane people will support such a move....

I love Mondays..... I believe to have strategize my week and start it with a set target to what I will achieve... And one hoodlums will tell me to stay at home and not accomplish my week's activities...

Simon ekpa... Is Ekpa an Igbo name? It doesn't even sound igbotic to me....

@ bolded, they were never igbo on first Instance. That's why they want to inflict damage on ndigbo.

2 Likes

Re: New Biafra: Igbos And Ndi Anambra Fights Dirty On Social Media by colorsofrainbow: 11:52pm On Apr 16, 2022
Heavensent01:

the joke is on you, on Easter monday when everybody go dey enjoy and moving about, you will become a prisoner in your own land?

shameless apu sniffing people
This Easter,my friend Ola from Abeokuta told me he's scared of going out due to the fact that so much bodies wey no get skulls plenty for our suffersticated side.
He doesn't want the skullaships to practice on him,so he will remain indoors cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: New Biafra: Igbos And Ndi Anambra Fights Dirty On Social Media by Rugaria: 11:53pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ndibunna:

Ndi anambra are roasting Igbos live online. No chances
Real ndi Anambra or fakes from ilesha?

2 Likes

Re: New Biafra: Igbos And Ndi Anambra Fights Dirty On Social Media by Ndibunna: 11:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
Rugaria:

Real ndi Anambra or fakes from ilesha?

Why am I even wasting my time on non indigene. You are not even from anambra state.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Biafra: Igbos And Ndi Anambra Fights Dirty On Social Media by Rugaria: 11:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ndibunna:

Why am I even wasting my time on non indigene. You are not even from anambra state.
You might be an Anambra bastard, shey you know?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This 2023 Election Has BUSTED The MYTH Of Igbo Marginalisation / Queen Elizabeth 1956 Visit: See Ojukwu's Father Rolls-royce Used To Drive The Qu / Reno Omokri Don Suffer For Obedients Hand.see Watin Dem Do Him Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.