Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) (9392 Views)

ESN Unveil M-branch 13 Military Governor's For 13 Biafra States - Pics / IPOB Members Clashed With Nnamdi Kanu Over New Biafra Redesigned Flag / Payment Of New Biafra Income Tax Announced By Ralph Uwazuruike Of MASSOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by akelicious(m): 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2023
Simon Ekpa, the self acclaimed disciple of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), has released forty “United States of Biafra”. The Finland based lawyer who is agitating for Biafra republic on his social media handle on Thursday, named the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) of Biafra as ‘Ebube’.

According to Ekpa, the Federal Government of Nigeria “must recognise” the Biafra states, release Nnamdi Kanu and also “withdraw all Nigeria forces from these 40 states to restore peace.”

See list below 👇👇👇👇👇

https://akelicious.net/2023/12/08/breaking-simon-ekpa-releases-new-biafra-states-full-list/

Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by immortalcrown(m): 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2023
The case of Biafra will surely affect both the supporters and the haters.

Only few have understood this. Others are using it to massage tribalism.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by Hezzyluv: 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2023
"These guy" Simon Ekpa is the "maddest" mad man i had ever read of. grin

I used "these" because, only him (Simon) has legion of demons within working for him assiduously.

His own states outnumbered the country own fa, is that not werey promax? see the highest level of cruise nagrin

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by Odin13: 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2023
.. ekpa and his hallucinations grin

How many of his ekukes dem kill throwaway today..

I pity igbos ..

11 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by tsdarkside(m): 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2023
Odin13:

I pity igbos ..

they are realy in big trouble....

no other tribe will tolerate this nonesense....
who do they think ipob will turn their frustrations against at the end....??

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by JASONjnr(m): 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2023
😂😂😂😂👆

I see Calabar state and Ikom state....... And Ughelli sef with Esan state.

If Simon wants to break free from Nigeria, why is he trying to force other regions to join them by all means?

The reason why this agitation can't hold water.

If you want to break free, you have to carry yourself first and whoever that wants to join you will decide to follow your path.

Delta and Edo state can't stay in Biafra land. Not to talk of Northern cross River..... Then Akwa Ibom state.

Ibos must really be dreaming oh...

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by Odin13: 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2023
But honestly if not for online attention

No igboman really send this fool for igboland ... not even Fm radio get him time

But you come online and see where bingos on SM keep feeding people with trash

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by happney65: 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2023
Omo ale. grin

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by Switruth: 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2023
Ekpa wey run hide during Imo state election? I’m beginning to see him as Uzodinma boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by Odin13: 8:38pm On Dec 08, 2023
tsdarkside:

they are realy in big trouble....

no other tribe will tolerate this nonesense....
who do they think ipob will turn their frustrations against at the end....??

Is not Ipob..

Is Ekpa and his bingos ... wannabes ...

Aswear .. if ekpa touch leg for the igboland he dey claim prime minister

They go lynch am live!!!

No be SM noise
Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by tsdarkside(m): 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2023
JASONjnr:
😂😂😂😂👆

I see Calabar state and Ikom state....... And Ughelli sef with Esan state.

If Simon wants to break free from Nigeria, why is he trying to force other regions to join them by all means?

The reason why this agitation can't hold water.

If you want to break free, you have to carry yourself first and whoever that wants to join you will decide to follow your path.

Delta and Edo state can't stay in Biafra land. Not to talk of Northern cross River..... Then Akwa Ibom state.

Ibos must really be dreaming oh...

they wan go mess with calabar people....this people can get extremly angry....i saw them beat up a igbo guy in lagos as a child....it was crazy....

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by Babangidapikin: 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2023
Khalifa Abubakar Shekau did more than this... Where's he today ...God own the lands , we are all tenants ..

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by DeOTR: 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2023
The way it is now, he'll soon add Lagos to the list and call it Southwestern Atlantic State.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by tsdarkside(m): 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2023
Odin13:

Is not Ipob..

Is Ekpa and his bingos ... wannabes ...

Aswear .. if ekpa touch leg for the igboland he dey claim prime minister

They go lynch am live!!!

No be SM noise

you igbos have to wait for igbos like ijele to become strong enough to fight for una....
the leaders una have now are soo useless....

allowin people like this lunatics to be talkin for una is very bad....

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by Odin13: 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2023
tsdarkside:

you igbos have to wait for igbos like ijele to become strong enough to fight for una....
the leaders una have now are soo useless....

allowin people like this lunatics to be talkin for una is very bad....

ok.
Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by sleek214(m): 8:49pm On Dec 08, 2023
Hezzyluv:

I used the "these" because, only him (Simon) has legion of demons within working for him assiduously.

His own states outnumbered the country own. Is that not werey promax? grin
The guy is so so jobless in that Finland and is using the foolishness of ipob to pay his bills over there

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by isokomarine: 8:57pm On Dec 08, 2023
Small yansh want shake
Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by Jokerman(m): 8:59pm On Dec 08, 2023
He's a fool.

Who put Anioma with Biafra?

Don't try that... We are Niger Delta... Nothing concern is with Oduduwa, Arewa or Biafra 🙄

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by Christistruth00: 9:00pm On Dec 08, 2023
Hezzyluv:

I used the "these" because, only him (Simon) has legion of demons within working for him assiduously.

His own states outnumbered the country own fa, is that not werey promax? see the highest level of cruise nagrin

Some of the Educated people are backing him

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by Burruchaga71(m): 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2023
Supported 100 %

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by Benwallt(m): 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2023
Simon Ekpara is clueless but he's better than Obi .

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by raskymonojendor: 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2023
United States of Biafra (USB) grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by Pristine664: 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2023
I can see many Edo towns there. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by raskymonojendor: 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2023
Pristine664:
I can see many Edo towns there. grin
Edo has been fully captured long time ago 😂

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by raskymonojendor: 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2023
Benwallt:
Simon Ekpara is clueless but he's better than Obi .
You don mean it grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by raskymonojendor: 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2023
Odin13:

I pity igbos ..
Does the below look like a joke to you. Person wey organize a 3 day conference in Finland and alot of timber and calibre Ibo people flew in from all over the world grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by Pristine664: 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Edo has been fully captured long time ago 😂

Imagine the little land mass wey Oba of Benin dey manage, Ekpa don still carry am join body. grin

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by Benwallt(m): 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2023
raskymonojendor:

You don mean it grin

I meant it

Obi is a complete troglodyte .

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by Odin13: 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Does the below look like a joke to you. Person wey organize a 3 day conference in Finland and alot of timber and calibre Ibo people flew in from all over the world grin

If you have left the shores of this country.. you will understand that Nigerians don’t joke with gathering of nationals

... 99% of humans there are just there for get together.. and fun

Make ekpa step feet for east.. anambra .. and get lynched no be Yoruba propaganda and noise

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by raskymonojendor: 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2023
Odin13:

If you have left the shores of this country.. you will understand that Nigerians don’t joke with gathering of nationals

... 99% of humans there are just there for get together.. and fun

Make ekpa step feet for east.. anambra .. and get lynched no be Yoruba propaganda and noise
Dey deceive yaself . You think anyone not taking this dude serious will buy a $2k ticket to fly from USA or Australia or wherever for a 3 days conference in Finland grin

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by Odin13: 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Dey deceive yaself . You think anyone not taking this dude serious will buy a $2k ticket to fly from USA or Australia or wherever for a 3 days conference in Finland grin

Na only Yoruba people takes him .. not igbos .. not even Hausa .. not even North.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oil Marketer’s Imprisonment In Saudi Shocks Colleagues / ACN Loses Another Council To PDP / I’m Not Intimidated By Moneybag Politicians, Won’t Step Down – Omoyele Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.