Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:44 AM

European Union Turns To Nigeria As Alternative To Russian Oil And Gas Supplier - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / European Union Turns To Nigeria As Alternative To Russian Oil And Gas Supplier (1722 Views)

Russia Overtakes U.S As Biggest Gas Supplier To Europe (Photos) / Soludo: Many Drug Barons Now Use Politics As Alternative / Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: European Union Turns To Nigeria As Alternative To Russian Oil And Gas Supplier by Ijoh(m): 9:25am On Apr 17, 2022
Ijoh:
Time to empty all Ijaw crude oil like they did Oloibiri in Nigerias Ogbia lga that they first found oil.
They want to do the same with other Ijaw areas too because the drilling quantity will be very high.

Ijaw wake up.
They keep their own resources for themselves and take our own too

Ijaw Republic our home.

European Union Turns To Nigeria As Alternative To Russian Oil And Gas Supplier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E-G6xMDBug

European Union turns to Nigeria as alternative to Russian oil and gas supplier

European Union turns to Nigeria as alternative to Russian oil and gas supplier. European countries renewed their efforts to have Nigeria export more liquefied natural gas, or LNG, to the European Union as they seek to wean themselves off of Russian energy dependence. Russia was Europe's third liquefied natural gas supplier in 2021, after the United States and Qatar. The European Union is looking for its first African supplier of liquefied natural gas and on Monday, Samuela Isopi, EU Ambassador to Nigeria, and ambassadors from France, Italy, Portugal, and Spain paid a visit to the National Petroleum Company (NNPC) headquarters to meet with the company's management.
The visit occurred at a time when Europe is attempting to reduce its reliance on Russian gas.
Re: European Union Turns To Nigeria As Alternative To Russian Oil And Gas Supplier by saintkeppy(m): 9:33am On Apr 17, 2022
I Don't understand this news, But Nigeria have been exporting crude oil& LNG to Europe ever since
Re: European Union Turns To Nigeria As Alternative To Russian Oil And Gas Supplier by Rugaria: 9:34am On Apr 17, 2022
mrvitalis:
Lmfao hope it's not gases in Igbo land they are talking about?

Instead of The Ohaneze leadership to be going to these embassies and to these countries to negotiate a post Nigeria peaceful supply of gas to Europe from Biafraland, they're busy angling for political positions in Nigeria and elections that will lead the whole Igbo to a political cul de sac..

Instead of Nnamdi Kanu and the leadership of IPOB to widen their contacts with European powers and The American polical establishment across parties, they're busy insulting the British for helping Nigerians kill igbos during the war while alligning IPOB to just one party in the US, The Republican party.

These are very serious strategic mistakes happening at a time Buhari is doing everything he can to prove to the West that the Fulani can protect their interests in Nigeria through brutal force. Very strategic mistakes capable of keeping the igbos were they're at the moment for another one hundred years.. Especially if the west decides to listen to Buhari and his goons..
Re: European Union Turns To Nigeria As Alternative To Russian Oil And Gas Supplier by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 17, 2022
if buhari has any sense this is the time to redeem his battered image in the international community I hope he doesn't Bleep this one up too!
Re: European Union Turns To Nigeria As Alternative To Russian Oil And Gas Supplier by vasel15: 11:56am On Apr 17, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Wow!

Awesome!

I wish it’s really true.

And our oil is even of better quality than that of Russia.

Fulani boy who dash you oyel
Re: European Union Turns To Nigeria As Alternative To Russian Oil And Gas Supplier by Mazing: 12:21am On Apr 18, 2022
LILTJAY1:
shutup. . I dare your ipob to go and blow the pipelines.. if they are not eliminated, call me bastard grin
You are a bastard already cheesy
Re: European Union Turns To Nigeria As Alternative To Russian Oil And Gas Supplier by LILTJAY1: 12:48am On Apr 18, 2022
Mazing:
You are a bastard already cheesy
ipog goat. I dare you to go and blow it.. I am daring you grin
Coward
Re: European Union Turns To Nigeria As Alternative To Russian Oil And Gas Supplier by Mazing: 12:51am On Apr 18, 2022
LILTJAY1:
ipog goat. I dare you to go and blow it.. I am daring you grin
Coward
Foolish oduduwa bastard grin grin. Oloriburuku grin grin
Re: European Union Turns To Nigeria As Alternative To Russian Oil And Gas Supplier by OBUKSBAYELSA: 1:25am On Apr 18, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Wow!

Awesome!

I wish it’s really true.

And our oil is even of better quality than that of Russia.

Dem go thief the money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will Be Your Reaction If Tinubu Lost The APC Primary? / The Interesting Transfiguration Of An IPOB Member! / Pix: Incoming VP Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.