Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Infinix Hot 7 Pro Software Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 7 Pro Software Problem (382 Views)

Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price / Infinix Unveils Hot 7 Device In Nigeria / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Software Problem And Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot 7 Pro Software Problem by aylive02(m): 6:21am On Apr 17, 2022
Hello. My Infinix Hot 7 pro went off since more than a week now. I took it go engineers for flashing since I knew fully well it was a software issue. However, to my amusement, they said the phone cannot be flashed that it doesn't connect. In fact, the engineer showed me three of these phones again in his shop with the same issue.

Not satisfied, I sent it to Ilorin yesterday to confirm after trying it in another place different from the initial engineer. I got the same sad outcome that it doesn't connect. My question now is: is the issue from the company? What can I do to it? The phone is just 2 years
Re: Infinix Hot 7 Pro Software Problem by WinningEleven(m): 6:39am On Apr 17, 2022
Next time, buy phones with proper software support like Samsung, Xiaomi, umidigi and co
Re: Infinix Hot 7 Pro Software Problem by Friedyokes: 7:35am On Apr 17, 2022
aylive02:
Hello. My Infinix Hot 7 pro went off since more than a week now. I took it go engineers for flashing since I knew fully well it was a software issue. However, to my amusement, they said the phone cannot be flashed that it doesn't connect. In fact, the engineer showed me three of these phones again in his shop with the same issue.

Not satisfied, I sent it to Ilorin yesterday to confirm after trying it in another place different from the initial engineer. I got the same sad outcome that it doesn't connect. My question now is: is the issue from the company? What can I do to it? The phone is just 2 years
always take it carlcare first not roadside engineers

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 7 Pro Software Problem by Onyeka90210(m): 8:39am On Apr 17, 2022
Hmmm, e get why

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 7 Pro Software Problem by d3cod3r(m): 9:49am On Apr 17, 2022
Friedyokes:
always take it carlcare first not roadside engineers
Calcare na magicians? The only time I recommend calcare is if the phone is still under warranty and the issue is clearly not a user error. Other than that, independent technicians are better. Calcare would just bill him for a new board. That phone's cpu is dead or disconnected.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 7 Pro Software Problem by Friedyokes: 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
d3cod3r:

Calcare na magicians? The only time I recommend calcare is if the phone is still under warranty and the issue is clearly not a user error. Other than that, independent technicians are better. Calcare would just bill him for a new board. That phone's cpu is dead or disconnected.
the roadside engineer wasn't able to do anything about it , probably opened to inspect the phone and has voided the warranty, if he goes to carlcare and they tell him a price he can't afford , he'd simply leave, hence the going to them first.
Re: Infinix Hot 7 Pro Software Problem by d3cod3r(m): 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
Friedyokes:
the roadside engineer wasn't able to do anything about it , probably opened to inspect the phone and has voided the warranty, if he goes to carlcare and they tell him a price he can't afford , he'd simply leave, hence the going to them first.
Hot 7 have already past it's warranty.

(1) (Reply)

Cell Service For Traveling In West Africa / Oraimo Watch 2 Pro Tips, Tricks & Hidden Features You MUST Know!! / Infinix Note 12 G96 Vs Redmi Note 11s - Which One To Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.