Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Software Problem And Solution - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Software Problem And Solution (2859 Views)

Infinix Hot 7 Pro Software Problem / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Unboxing -- A Phone With 5,000mah Battery! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Software Problem And Solution by danielligion(m): 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
I can't move my app to external SD card and I can't install any app, keep telling me (app not install) pls any one with the same problem. u can share the solution. also, I have done system update 3 times
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Software Problem And Solution by Behankey(m): 3:49am On Nov 11, 2018
You can't move apps on the new Android versions. But u should be able to install apps on your phone. Which apps is giving you the error message?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Software Problem And Solution by datyorubaboy: 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
Installing apps on your phone should not give you problems
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Software Problem And Solution by omoalajah(m): 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
If your phone has software issues why not take it to Tecno carlcare
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Software Problem And Solution by scarycuteface(m): 11:00am On Nov 12, 2018
What is the update now? Have u been able to do it? Why not take your phone to Carlcare
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Software Problem And Solution by Freelancerx: 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
As for the apps you can't move. That is not possible anymore.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Software Problem And Solution by gonaij: 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
Its avaliable on http://bc.vc/7
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Software Problem And Solution by Ennyholar: 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2018
Can you provide a screenshot of the problem?
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Software Problem And Solution by danielligion(m): 6:59am On Dec 05, 2018
if u can't install an app on your pouvoir 2 pro,first of all you have to make sure that you have at list 1gb of free space on your internal memory then try again,if this does not work then you have to make sure that you have updated your system software. to know where it is,first go to settings,click on system,then click on system update then click on online update...make sure your battery percent is at list 50%..I updated mine 3 times before it said mine is up to date
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Software Problem And Solution by Freelancerx: 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > App info.
Find the app you want to move in the list and tap it.
Select Storage. If the app supports being moved to a card, you’ll see a button here labeled Change. Tap this.
Select the SD Card in the Change storage dialog box. This brings up a confirmation screen. Tap Move to begin.

(1) (Reply)

Vivo Y1s Specs, Price / Iphone Or Samsung? / This Spec Is Very Overrated Yet People Still Use It To Judge Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.