Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Day After Day — Poetry By Alexis Karpouzos - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Day After Day — Poetry By Alexis Karpouzos (429 Views)

We Know So Little - Poetry By Alexis Karpouzos / You Know My Child — Alexis Karpouzos / Darkness Overcomes- Poetry By Alexis Karpouzos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Day After Day — Poetry By Alexis Karpouzos by alexiskarpouzos(m): 8:36am On Apr 17, 2022
Day after day, my voyage ends,
the words die out on the tongue,
and the time come to take shelter in a silent obscurity.
And one day, under the great sky in solitude and silence,
with humble heart shall I stand face to face with the abyss.
Then, I think, I will understand.
Then, I think, I will understand,
why there is such a play of colors on clouds, on water,
and why flowers are painted in tints,
why there is music in leaves,
and why the waves sending their chorus of voices to the heart
of the listening earth when I sing to make you dance.

Re: Day After Day — Poetry By Alexis Karpouzos by Addme: 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
Madridguy
Please check your mail

(1) (Reply)

Oyo Tradition:the 18 Wives Of Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III To Move Out Of The Palace / What Went Wrong; Ngwa La Ukwa Relationship. / Traditions And Customs That Only Ghanaians Can Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.