Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens (55500 Views)

Tomorrow Sit At Home, There Will Be No Goat In The Street - Simon Ekpa / Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Naked Unknown Gunman Hailed In Owerri As He Entertains Imo Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
Enyimbamercedes:
How hard can it possible be to stop this nonsense.

Security operatives open a number of stores and take strategic positions around. When these nuisance come around to enforce the order, theybare rounded up.

Same thing for those that attacked INEC card collection.

unknown gunmen get informat oh like before the stage any attack them dey get 99% info on hit place and zero changes of hit back on them,u stage person shop after acting you disappear that person shop u stage the movie scene will visit his forefathers undecided

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by mastermaestro(m): 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
Moferere:
I will be surprised if the 5 Eastern states pull 1,000,000 votes in the coming presidential election

Ndi shit at home

I will be shocked.

4 Likes

Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by NLPoliceWoman: 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
Tumbulum:

Let me tell you one thing. Just watch your back because even the people you are working for will not look back to eliminate you when they are done with you.

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 3.

3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by Angelfrost(m): 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
Anon4:
then why hasn't ipob comdemn them? sad

...Better yet, what is stopping Ipob/ESN from tackling them head on?!!

You can flush out Fulani killers from the Forrest but you are suddenly helpless against those sponsored by the government against your own people!

6 Likes

Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by Offpoint1: 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
They said it's DSS, this accent I'm hearing ain't DSS accent fah grin

Let Igbo keep supporting them, what happened to the North will definitely happen to them since they refused to learn from Northern mistakes

8 Likes

Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by Popemax(m): 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
You want to achieve your Biafra by killing your own people...what has sit at home achieved for you guys so far I guess nothing
Don't wake the dead lion cos it will be tough on you UGM
Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by akanbiaa(m): 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
They do not provide the people that they want to sit at home food, do they want them to die of hunger? Can't the Armed Bandits and these people face each other and finish off each other and let innocent unarmed people live in peace?

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by Lovelive: 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
Nail it more !

Mark my word, after 2023, this unfriendy-fellow called OyigboUpdate will not be on this Arena to write all these trash about one ethnic group as he does all the time.

I pity him shah

Tumbulum:
Just say my partners in crime release a video and sent to me promising to kill Igbo people and I am here to continue the propaganda.

Let me tell you one thing. Just watch your back because even the people you are working for will not look back to eliminate you when they are done with you. The truth is that you hold too many of their secrets now and it will be better they get ride of you than you exposing them in the future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Ekuke.
Was it not what your hunchback leader started. The first death threat to sit at home violators was made by your ekperima hunchback.
He left the baton to Simon Ekpa.
Simon Ekpa fraction insists on sit at home. Yet you're still here shouting fulani

Let me make u understand one thing.. the southerners know how to bring there own ppl that is y the fulani's keep laughing at us because we are utterly stupid. The moment u grow some wisdom the better for u buh if u prefer to play dumb that is ur business
Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by CSTRR: 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
The economic contribution of the South East region to Nigeria is negligible.

And these clowns has further reduced it even further.

Get ready for more marginalisation from the Federal Govt.

The children you people refused to train has come home to roost.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by Michelle70(m): 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
Kinematics:
If there's one positive I took from the video is that ndi biafla have finally agreed that their biafla starts and end in the SE.

From all he said he was specific about the SE. Carry on, destroy your land and your people, we in the SS don't give a sh*t!
even if they are mad, them no fit near SS

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by Proudlyomonna: 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Stop claiming Igbo this Ikwere Marauder...

Ikwere can still claim Igbo.
What business do you, an headslamming grass eating jihadist from futa-djalon have with this thread.
This is the issue that should be bothering your bororo cursed soul.

Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
These people will not hear word Buhari will still talk to them in the language they understand again. Tomorrow is Easter Monday allow them to go for Galilee

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by NLPoliceWoman: 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
RTR

2 Likes

Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by edosignature(m): 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
The continuous silence of the East governors is a go kill warrant & support for IPOB. Senseless Ibos (Igbos) will pay dearly for supporting & breading the evil called IPOB to a stage of cancer.

It can't be cured anymore, it can only be taken out through operations & that means life & death & surely thousands of life will be lost & there will be killings & wanton destructions of properties for the lack of foresight by the IPOBians & it sympathizers.

Deaths to all IPOBians & their sympathizers.

4 Likes

Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by CSTRR: 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
Moferere:
I will be surprised if the 5 Eastern states pull 1,000,000 votes in the coming presidential election

Ndi shit at home
They are experts in scoring own goals.
They have not seen marginalisation yet.

They should continue.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Go to hell with your fulani thrash. Your opinion ends in the toilet.
These killings are done by our people.
Simon Ekpa group controls a vast majority and still insist on sit at home.
Yet u have fulani to blame.
I wish I fit stone u this charger wey dey my hand just now grin
kontunu!
grin

Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by Luckylife(m): 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Talk from someone going on nairaland threatening to behead disbelievers grin

To be a bingo is indeed a hard task
Now you have proved with evidence that you are the online spoke person for UGM . Check all your post you shamelessly post any things related to this heartless criminals sponsored to cause havoc and tarnished the image of great Igbo race.
But I can assure you that all your motives and agendas will never come to pass but your worthless good for nothing being will suffer if your motives is against the progress of Igbo Race .

2 Likes

Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by humberjade: 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
Be a man and show your face...I only see a chest beating coward behind a veil.

So people should stay home on Easter Monday? Well, for every monster we keep cheering on and allow to grow, it comes back to bite us in the butt. This was how Boko Haram and Niger Delta militants started...thank God NDM was managed with wisdom, but the North isn't so lucky with BH.

The Igbos are better start speaking out against these lots before they turn their homes to a wasteland. These guys are hurting innocent people, while their real enemies remain untouchable. Pathetic!!!

3 Likes

Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by Anon4: 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
Skyfornia:

Ipob has been condemning them since...maybe you have not been reading news
abeg, share the link to any posts of IPob condemning them
Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by naptu2: 4:39pm On Apr 17, 2022
They've started their usual Sunday evening activities.

Soldiers are battling with unknown gunmen in Orlu at the moment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by diplomat058(m): 4:39pm On Apr 17, 2022
If Kanu can control his boys from Prison and stop the UGM killings that currently plague the SE, that should be the basis of a political negotiation of his retrial. If only the government is smart, kanu holds the key and can be pacified to water down the UGM crises. Before it is too late like that of Boko Haram that slipped out of the control of Shekau
Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by Kuginzi: 4:39pm On Apr 17, 2022
Ivan Sheehan, an American academic, has asked the United States government to designate the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) as a terrorist organisation

2 Likes

Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
Christistruth00 post=112024154

OyigboUpdate Will live long and be well, full of Joy and Glory

In Jesus Name

Amen!!!!![/quote:

[quote author=Christistruth00 post=112024154

OyigboUpdate Will live long and be well, full of Joy and Glory

In Jesus Name

Amen!!!!!

God bless you Chris.
Amen Amen and Amen in Jesus Name.
All the people wishing him death and evil,
Deaths and evil will be their portion in life and the portion of the members of their family members.
And the life of their enabler supporting evil here.
The evil and Deaths they pray for will consume them in due time.
They are all nothing but swines.
Devil punish cownu and his supporters.

Miracle Nwobodo keep resting in peace.
Your killer and his supporters will die horrible Deaths in life.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by naptu2: 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
naptu2:

There's a serious gun battle in Orlu at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by PennywysCares(m): 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
The IPOB blame game about to start.

FG go blame IPOB
IPOB go blame Simeon Ekpa
Simeon Ekpa go blame unknown gunmen.
Unknown gunmen go blame DSS.
Igbos on social media go come blame fulani.
Then fulani now go still come blame ESN.
Then now wey ESN don dey two. The other ESN go come blame the other ESN ���
thunder go fire u with these lies and propaganda you keep spraying about IPOB through this social and to the admin who push this shit forward without authenticity of any form of other verification may God push him or her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by PDPdestroyer(m): 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
The man behind the mask is definitely Tinubu, nothing else makes sense grin

3 Likes

Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by jeff1993: 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
Sometimes I just feel.igboland needs WIKE

You should be k.illed once u are an ipob supporter... Anywhere they are holding ipob meeting, go there and arrest and jail all of yhem. Bunch of cowards ... Why can't they go to Rivers State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
naptu2:

It is well...

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by kelspinall(m): 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
what is your Gain sef,why.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abacha: Nigerian Leader That Never Travelled Outside The Shores Of Africa / President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today / Obasanjo Prostrates For Oba Saburee Babajide Bakre (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.