Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,383 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens (55499 Views)

Tomorrow Sit At Home, There Will Be No Goat In The Street - Simon Ekpa / Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Naked Unknown Gunman Hailed In Owerri As He Entertains Imo Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by jaxxy(m): 8:37pm On Apr 17, 2022
Tumbulum:
ipob is killing? So the people who are killing people in the east identify themselves as Ipob? They call them unknown gunmen and not ipob.

And UGM are who? why are UGM carrying out ipob orders? undecided

ESN is who?

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by Tumbulum: 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
jaxxy:

And UGM are who? why are UGM carrying out ipob orders? undecided

ESN is who?
tell me who they are. Ipob has denied being involved in the killing going on but fooools wants to hang it on Ipob so that they can preserve rheir poverty capital of the world.

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by IbileIfe: 8:44pm On Apr 17, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
The IPOB blame game about to start.

FG go blame IPOB
IPOB go blame Simeon Ekpa
Simeon Ekpa go blame unknown gunmen.
Unknown gunmen go blame DSS.
Igbos on social media go come blame fulani.
Then fulani now go still come blame ESN.
Then now wey ESN don dey two. The other ESN go come blame the other ESN ���

NIgeria is full of political clowns.
Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by LyfeJennings(m): 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

FG go blame IPOB

The Igbos will blame God for creating Himself
NO TRIBE IN WORLD CAN BLAME LIKE IGBOS
Even if U give them presidency, they will still blame
Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by jaxxy(m): 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
Tumbulum:
tell me who they are. Ipob has denied being involved in the killing going on but fooools wants to hang it on Ipob so that they can preserve rheir poverty capital of the world.

anybody can deny anything. bring out proof they are not the one. ipob demands sit at home and UGM\ESN are enforcing it by killing igbos. They will rot in hell.
Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by Emilokoiyawon: 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
Rugaria:

Elect Tinubu naa.. and Watch us tear down this country on top of that his irigbaji oblong skull.

cheesy cheesy What will you do? Las las we will harvest your skull. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by chaloskyx: 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
FG Stooges
Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by OMENKAismad: 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
Have a look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obzSQwn4__s
the voice sounds like onyigboupdate or yeruba man We know our igbo voice

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by JoviaIJune(f): 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
nebeolis:
This is yoruba intonation hymmmm ndi igbo becarful of propagandists enemies of ndi igbo every were and creating problems using tgis method
Yoruba intonation grin
Cc omenkalives golan007
Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by JoviaIJune(f): 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
Reachard:
I'm from Igbo but God forbid Biafra, so this is how we will be behaving in the Biafra?.

The Monday sit at home is a big issue to south east, they stupid ikpa will be saying that Nigeria is loosing 1billion every Monday, but the 1billion is mostly for us the South Easterners.

Some companies, businesses, tourists are now becoming afraid of south east and that is bad.

How will we manage the Biafra while the governors still put the state money in their account, very bad leadership.

You can't manage a state at least (example) Abia state and you want your own country, Wtf.

But I don't still blame the masses, I blame the leaders for not putting on a great development in Nigeria .

Problems in Nigeria. Bad leadership and corruption, tribalism, Religious and the open borders in the north which brings in both the people from Niger,chad thus turning to be a terrorists.

If there was a good leadership from the beginning, I don't think anybody will talk about separation.

God bless Nigeria.
One nation we stand.
you're a true Igbo man.
God bless you.
Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by Coldie(m): 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
Rayzoom:
I'm sorry to say this but I have to say my mind! You're a fool of all time. I've been following you for a very long time and have also discovered that you're an enemy of Igbo people, why is it that all your post revolves around anything that have to do with Ndigbo or IPOB? Are you that jobless and hateful? Assuming ipob is responsible for security situation in Igbo land would that make you loose your mind and behave the way you do? I've never for once come across this moniker reporting herdsmen atrocious activities or even the terrorism up north despite the effect on the country, I want to ask, who is oyigboupdate and what is your intention?
Ipob does not represent Igbos so anything involving them they must face it themselves
Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by VPN11(m): 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
Politicians needs people to come out; In order for the criminals in power can validate there selection;when you make people to understand there power and take it back;its quite potent;they have never really been challenged;

Igbo kwenu
The foresight
The Braveheart.

We wont go ahead like other ethnic cowards;living with a fraudulent 1999 constitution with no citizenship rights ;no accountability;the system is rigged;no basic social amenities;over 100 million jobless;servicing debt with 94% of its GDP ;poverty capital of the world;third most terrorized place on earth.

We cant participate in there selection/election.

Let them give us a referendum;not election.
Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by EagleNest(m): 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
Even on Easter Monday?
Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by Franklyspeakin: 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
Low budget unknown gunmen. Why is he using English a d not Igbo?
OyigboUpdate:
Have a look.

Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by Mrpojj(m): 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
Have a look.

Omo this ain't esn
Alot of fishy thing is going on
Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by jerk: 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
Simon is not the one causing the trouble, he insisted the sit at home because he noticed that some evil people like the DSS and paid killers are taking the advantage to kill the Igbos.
When they do that they claimed ipob or ESN.
Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by Pacesetter123(m): 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

FG go blame IPOB
grin grin grin
I don laff tire,dis one really enter wella
Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by gbishman: 11:08pm On Apr 17, 2022
Coward, where is your face idiot.
Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by wasuka14(m): 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
I think the question of unknown Gun men is not on the table any longer. Ipob terrorist are responsible for all the killings. Yes! FG need to secure Nigeria. Operation Python dance añd operation Crocodile � tears is needed in th SE now. I want to see something.
OyigboUpdate:
Have a look.

Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by JooEeL(m): 11:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

FG go blame IPOB

Designated zoo agent to focus on the East.

Who did you guys designate to focus on the West?
Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by 1868abb: 12:04am On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
post=112031103:

Hehehehe grin cheesy wink grin cheesy cheesy
Kuku kee them.

You are a wise man.
It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable and sensible igbos on this forum.
Na only few of us remain.
Any Nigerian supporting terrorists in this nation ehn, na dem and dem family go see d consequences.
Stat blessed Chief Jeff.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by Chrismania100: 12:04am On Apr 18, 2022
You nearly made my day until you talked about killing of security men.Was it not this security men that first started this needless killing to this boy,even when they moved with ordinary flag?I see it that you guys are having myopia not to remember how security men first slaughtered this boys and made them to drink mud water,while these devilish Afonjis were busy mocking them on nairaland forum.Do you know how many of these boys this so called security men Army and Co murdered just on a slightest suspicious of you being an Ipob member?Army kidnapped and raped so many women including children.Plz go and rewatch that video of Operation python dance again, you will shed tears how nefarious, evil/barbaric Nigerian soldiers are.Just that it is karma that is visiting them one by one.
I can never sympathy or waste my RIP on any NigerianForces that are killed by unknown gunmen,cos this Nigerian men are worst than Unknown Gunmen.If you see where they are flexing muscles on ordinary civilians,you go ask yourself,whether this Armies are human beings at all.
I was there when one Nigerian Army forced a sick civilian to eat his vomit.Stop wasting your sympathy over Nigerian Forces,they don't deserve it.

perez100:

So, now you have accepted that Fulanis are killing Igbos in the forest, it means formation of ESN is justified because security agents cannot stop the Fulanis yet you are against ESN but when Fulanis attack, you still ask where is ESN now we need them most? How confused some people are? You don't need ESN, yet your security cannot stop Fulani Herdsmen from killing people.

The only problem I have is the sit at home every Monday and killing of security and civilians by unknown gunmen. If they can make sit at home once in a month and remain in the forest to fight Fulani Herdsmen - I think it's better for us all. My father was a military man and my brother, uncle and friends are in the force. So, am indirectly part of them. The killing of security agents should stop. It's senseless to continue killing security agents in Nigeria.
Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by 1868abb: 12:07am On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
post=112032790:

You are a wise man.
It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable and sensible igbos on this forum.
Na only few of us remain.
Any Nigerian supporting terrorists in this nation ehn, na dem and dem family go see d consequences.
Stat blessed Chief Jeff.
[/s]
Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by VPN11(m): 3:05am On Apr 18, 2022
Shancca:

Freedom by killing your fellow Igbos? I have read wide about how the Igbos failed to win the Biafran war. Hunger killed the Igbos more than the psychology of war and until today, Igbos are not yet food sufficient. There should be massive energy in putting a structure on ground followed by the agitations if need be. Biafran can only come by serious dialogue. These agitations are serious distractions to our collective goals of getting our sovereignty. Can you kill your parents because they were out on a Monday? But you can gladly gun another. Where is the love?

In your own words ;It doesnt make any rational sense;because the narratives are wrong.
Any rational person knows that; when something doesnt make any sense ;then someone is telling a falsehood.

The rational truth; from research facts.
They are building a caliphate; not a nation;Igbos are the only rational resistance among the rest.
They are busy with there jihad ;up north downwards towards south;Igbos are the resistance ;down south;so they use government media houses; to promulgate lies; and propaganda's;then use government agents; like the Daura Secret service;Army;thugs and police;to continue the jihad down Eastern region.

The West African Pilot of December 20, 1964 reported that Mallam Bala Garuba had proclaimed: “The conquest to the sea is now in sight. When our God-sent Ahmadu Bello said some years ago that our conquest will reach the sea shores of Nigeria some idiots in the South were doubting its possibility. Today have we not reached the sea? Lagos is reached. It remains Port Harcourt. It must be conquered and taken.”

In 1966 after orchestrating and participating in the slaughter of Igbo and other Easterners all over Northern Nigeria and anointing himself Head of State and Supreme Commander of Nigeria, Yakubu Gowon in his first radio address to the country actually stated as follows: “Taking everything into consideration, the basis of unity (in Nigeria ) is not there.

In a terribly unguarded moment of brazen buffoonery, Aliyu Gwarzo, former head of the Nigeria State Security Service blurted out the following: ''When I say that the Presidency must come to the north next year I am referring to the Hausa-Fulani core north and not any northern Christian or Muslim minority tribe. The Christians in the north such as the Berom, the Tiv, the Kataf, the Jaba, the Zuru, the Sayyawa, the Bachama, the Jukun, the Idoma, the Burra, the Kilba, the Mbula, and all the others are nothing and the Muslim minorities in the north, including the Kanuri, the Nupe, the Igbira, the Babur, the Shuwa Arabs, the Marghur, the Bade, the Bura, the Igalla, the Zerma, the Bariba, the Gwari and all the others know that when we are talking about leadership in the north and in Nigeria, Allah has given it to us, the Hausa-Fulani. They can grumble, moan and groan as much as they want but each time they go into their bedrooms to meet their wives and each time they get on their prayer mats to begin their prayers, it is we the Fulani that they think of, that they fear, that they bow to and that they pray for. [/b]Some of them are even ready to give us their wives and daughters for one nights sport and pleasure. They owe us everything. [b]This is because we gave them Islam through the great Jihad waged by Sheik Uthman Dan Fodio. We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword and most of them chose the Koran. In return for the good works of our forefathers Allah, through the British, gave us Nigeria to rule and to do with as we please. Since 1960 we have been doing that and we intend to continue. The Igbo tried to stop us in 1966 and between 1967 and 1969 they paid a terrible price. [/b]They were brought to heel and since then they have been broken. [b]We will kill, maim, destroy and [b]turn this country into Africa's biggest war zone [/b]and refugee camp if they try it. Many say we are behind Boko Haram. My answer is what do you expect? We do not have economic power or intellectual power. All we have is political power and they want to take even that from us. We must fight and we will fight back in order to keep it. [/b]They have brought in the infidels from America and the pigs from Israel to help them but they will fail. The war has just begun, the Mujahadeen are more than ready and by Allah we shall win. If they don't want an ISIS in Nigeria then they must give us back the Presidency and our political power. [b]Their soldiers are killing our warriors and our people every day but mark this: even if it takes one hundred years we will have our revenge. Every Fulani man that they kill is a debt that will be repaid even if it takes 100 years. The Fulani have very long memories.'' Aliyu Ismaila Gwarzo is a former Head of Nigerian State Security Service.

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by osigiepurr(m): 5:02am On Apr 18, 2022
Idi Ara!.... Why will you declare sit home on Monday, when yo that the Federal Government has already declared Easter Monday as Public Holiday.... Foolish Biafra my foot!...

If you really know what you doing, try other days and see who will cry like Wailing brothers..
Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by umarshehu58(m): 5:11am On Apr 18, 2022
They will still blame fulani for this. Funny people
Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by kolas88(m): 5:28am On Apr 18, 2022
If you like kill everybody in igbo land, after all , they are your people. My advice for you is to know your limit and don't take your madness to other zones.
Re: Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens by onuman: 6:48am On Apr 18, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Ekuke.
Was it not what your hunchback leader started. The first death threat to sit at home violators was made by your ekperima hunchback.
He left the baton to Simon Ekpa.
Simon Ekpa fraction insists on sit at home. Yet you're still here shouting fulani

Igbos survived the civil war, your agents of destruction in the video forcing sit at home in Igbo land is like a scratch on a camel's back for the Igbos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abacha: Nigerian Leader That Never Travelled Outside The Shores Of Africa / President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today / Obasanjo Prostrates For Oba Saburee Babajide Bakre (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.