Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

The Bible To Me Is Like Reading A Harry Potter Book - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible To Me Is Like Reading A Harry Potter Book (510 Views)

Anytime I Pick Up My Bible To Read , I Always Feel Sleepy / Harry Potter Book Removed From Library Because They Contain Real Curses & Spells / Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bible To Me Is Like Reading A Harry Potter Book by when2(f): 8:43am On Apr 18, 2022
Workch:
You are asking silly questions that doesn't give evidence for your God.
Just give me evidence for your God and stop asking me irrelevant questions

There is no need to hold a conversation with you because I have now seen that you are not capable of reasoning deeply. You cannot make use of what you don't have.
Re: The Bible To Me Is Like Reading A Harry Potter Book by Workch: 9:01am On Apr 18, 2022
when2:

There is no need to hold a conversation with you because I have now seen that you are not capable of reasoning deeply. You cannot make use of what you don't have.
Don't ask me numerous irrelevant questions when you can just show me evidence. How can you be a deep thinker and be asking such a ridiculous question?

Asking me how I was formed is a stupid question, ofcourse my parents had sex and fertilization occurred. How does that proves your God?

Go ahead and present the evidence, can't you do that without asking questions like a primary 2 pupil?

2 Likes

Re: The Bible To Me Is Like Reading A Harry Potter Book by Maynman: 9:25am On Apr 18, 2022
when2:

But you are also not using your reasoning, you are only repeating what your doctrine told you, If your doctrine changes it tomorrow you’ll also agree.
Re: The Bible To Me Is Like Reading A Harry Potter Book by when2(f): 10:42am On Apr 18, 2022
Maynman:

But you are also not using your reasoning, you are only repeating what your doctrine told you, If your doctrine changes it tomorrow you’ll also agree.

It's only a foolish person questions the existence of God.
Re: The Bible To Me Is Like Reading A Harry Potter Book by Maynman: 10:43am On Apr 18, 2022
when2:

It's only a foolish person questions the existence of God.

So why haven’t you accepted the claims of Yoruba culture or Hausa culture or islam about the existence of god? Why did you only accept the one from your religion?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Against Antinomianism / They Shall Become Like God / D. K. Olukoya Now A Professor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.