Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,749 members, 7,865,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

Why I Started Using Paxful To Withdraw My Earnings In Dollar Instead Of Dom Acco - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why I Started Using Paxful To Withdraw My Earnings In Dollar Instead Of Dom Acco (392 Views)

CBN Should Introduce e-Dollar Instead Of e-Naira To Stabilize Economy / Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Started Using Paxful To Withdraw My Earnings In Dollar Instead Of Dom Acco by TheOldGods: 9:21am On Apr 17, 2022
Hello everyone, over the past few months, I've been working on line as a freelancer, however it came with it down sides. This method is the best for people who earn low amount of money.

At first, I was selling my Payoneer funds to nairalnders at an unbelievable low rate. I thought it was good because I don't have to go and open a Dom account and then withdraw and exchange. Maybe doing it online saves. Then I decided to open a Dom account.

Payoneer takes like 10% of your earning when pushing to your Dom account, I was using gtb, I also had to wait 3 good working days before I get my funds plus an extra deduction of like 10% by gtb bank.

The deductions where not my problem but I had to wait 3 working days. So if I wanted to withdraw on Friday, then I will keep waiting till Wednesday afternoon..

Typing. Going to church now will continue

2 Likes

Re: Why I Started Using Paxful To Withdraw My Earnings In Dollar Instead Of Dom Acco by Generalkorex(m): 11:07am On Apr 17, 2022
Have you tried grey.co?
You can get a USD, Pounds, and Euro account. At a very good rate.
Re: Why I Started Using Paxful To Withdraw My Earnings In Dollar Instead Of Dom Acco by Hero2t: 9:08am On Apr 18, 2022
TheOldGods:
Hello everyone, over the past few months, I've been working on line as a freelancer, however it came with it down sides. This method is the best for people who earn low amount of money.

At first, I was selling my Payoneer funds to nairalnders at an unbelievable low rate. I thought it was good because I don't have to go and open a Dom account and then withdraw and exchange. Maybe doing it online saves. Then I decided to open a Dom account.

Payoneer takes like 10% of your earning when pushing to your Dom account, I was using gtb, I also had to wait 3 good working days before I get my funds plus an extra deduction of like 10% by gtb bank.

The deductions where not my problem but I had to wait 3 working days. So if I wanted to withdraw on Friday, then I will keep waiting till Wednesday afternoon..

Good job, OP. Waiting for the rest of the guide
Re: Why I Started Using Paxful To Withdraw My Earnings In Dollar Instead Of Dom Acco by Elliotwealth1(m): 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
Good afternoon, pls if i may ask
Which platform do you work as a freelancer on?
Re: Why I Started Using Paxful To Withdraw My Earnings In Dollar Instead Of Dom Acco by ElGabi(m): 1:02pm On May 21, 2022
TheOldGods:

Please come and help us finish this guide. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid An Investment Ponzi Scheme Like Poyoyo SCAM / Glo: Your Account Is Deactivated. Please What Should I Do? / Help Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.