Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,501 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area (33776 Views)

Fufu (Akpu): How Much Do You Buy This In Your Area? (Photo) / How Much Is One Kilo Of Chicken In Your Area? / How Much Is Tomatoes Paste In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by dododawa1: 11:29am On Apr 17, 2022
obinoral1179:
My wife told me it's now #3300...
your wife still added her own #300 join.
Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by JooEeL(m): 11:29am On Apr 17, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
Don't mind Nigerians. See as them dey ask as if joy dey every person side. There is serous hunger in the land while you guys are pretending as if all is well.
Meanwhile, so many demented youths are going to make same mistake by voting some one who doesn't have anything thing to offer other than to achieve his life ambition to become president.

Majority of Nigerians are mad but few are roaming.

Many zoogerians need to perish so that we that have sense can break out of the shackles and create / restore our respective nations.
Poverty and oppression is so encoded in the DNA of black idiots and the problem is, it's affecting reasonable people like us.
Some fools are already lining up for Tiffnubu and Oloshibanjo. Iru wahala wo tun l' eleyi bai? undecided

See the way the idiots are talking of chicken and turkey here, without mentioning inflation. Wetin dey pain me pass na say the useless chicken and turkey wey dem wan go buy, na so so bone full am o.

I just wish the regions could be further divided, let's share the lands: those who dont have sense can take 50% of the SW (Lagos, Ondo and Ogun as territories). Let people like us who have sense simply manage Osun, Ekiti, Oyo and parts of Kwara, jejeje!

These willing slaves keep using their own as drawback to us who passionately seek freedom from this hell-bondage called the zoo.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by Romanoff(f): 11:30am On Apr 17, 2022
2600 for blanket (wings)
3600 for 306.

Abuja
Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:31am On Apr 17, 2022
habsydiamond:
na true u talk... Wetin pain me pass na the turkey wey I chop last.. When I see am inside soup I don happy die say I don jam better meat..na after I chop my swallow finish say make I come face the meat na him I see say na big bone holding two tiny meat with strong part like nylon.. I weak straight..

Nor be lie turkey nor too get meat na make some people like chicken grin lol grin grin
Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by Mexyz(m): 11:31am On Apr 17, 2022
Bought a kilo of chicken for N1900 in Mile12 yesterday.
Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by just2endowed: 11:31am On Apr 17, 2022
zyphr:
Here in Idiroko border town, a kilo of Turkey sells for 1800. Half kilo is 900 naira.
Kilo of chicken is 1600 per kilo. I guess it is more expensive inland as a result of the ban placed on the importation of frozen foods

We are not self sufficient in poultry production yet Mr Clueless closed the border and placed a ban on the importation of chicken/turkey products.

Omo he cheap oh
Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by cyndylove64(f): 11:36am On Apr 17, 2022
3200 cry
Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by mopetiano(m): 11:37am On Apr 17, 2022
habsydiamond:
Chicken better pass turkey ooo.. Turkey meat get big big bones and na the bone dey carry most weight of the kg oo... Atimes for one cut of turkey the small meat wey u go see for the body no fit reach two mosquitoes..

grin grin grin
But turkey sweet pass chicken.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by frozen70(f): 11:38am On Apr 17, 2022
Raregem9000:
Is chicken more okay than turkey?

Turkey is sweeter, with little or no spices, just salt and onions you can enjoy it

Chicken is not as sweet as turkey and need more spices to get a good taste

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by youngblaq: 11:40am On Apr 17, 2022
Sniper04:
Na bone full that turkey o, large bones wey person no fit chop, waste of money
Relatable.
Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by bigcee(m): 11:40am On Apr 17, 2022
habsydiamond:
Chicken better pass turkey ooo.. Turkey meat get big big bones and na the bone dey carry most weight of the kg oo... Atimes for one cut of turkey the small meat wey u go see for the body no fit reach two mosquitoes..
Lol, you Sabi grin
Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by Lekan239(m): 11:41am On Apr 17, 2022
JooEeL:

Many zoogerians need to perish so that we that have sense can break out of the shackles and create / restore our respective nations.
Poverty and oppression is so encoded in the DNA of black idiots and the problem is, it's affecting reasonable people like us.
Some fools are already lining up for Tiffnubu and Oloshibanjo. Iru wahala wo tun l' eleyi bai? undecided

See the way the idiots are talking of chicken and turkey here, without mentioning inflation. Wetin dey pain me pass na say the useless chicken and turkey wey dem wan go buy, na so so bone full am o.

I just wish the regions could be further divided, let's share the lands: those who dont have sense can take 50% of the SW (Lagos, Ondo and Ogun as territories). Let people like us who have sense simply manage Osun, Ekiti, Oyo and parts of Kwara, jejeje!

These willing slaves keep using their own as drawback to us who passionately seek freedom from this hell-bondage called the zoo.
ipob/ESN spotted
Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by obinoral1179(m): 11:43am On Apr 17, 2022
chaseblack:

I swear she wan scam you lol. I bought chicken on Fri and I heard the woman calling the price of turkey 2500 per kg.
Women sha
I don't think so because she normally buys it with her money while coming back from work,so she was complaining to me and seeking another alternative like the organic chicken....

So I think the vendor is our issues with the price people are quoting here and My wife is very prudent....

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by obinoral1179(m): 11:44am On Apr 17, 2022
OgaHector:
she dey chop you 800#
If she no chop am who else go chop am but I think the vendor is ripping her off...I will tell her to change her vendor...

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by obinoral1179(m): 11:45am On Apr 17, 2022
Uthman2senior:

It's #3,300 here in Ajah
same in Ojodu area of Lagos..

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by obinoral1179(m): 11:48am On Apr 17, 2022
dododawa1:
your wife still added her own #300 join.
that is the price they are selling for her.....
Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by uchennaq(m): 11:54am On Apr 17, 2022
Here in Jakande Ajah, it was sold to me at 3200 per kilo. That was yesterday. I bought 1 and half kilo which was 4800 naira
Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by Feelings79: 11:59am On Apr 17, 2022
Raregem9000:
Abk Ogun
You guys always having it cheaper there.It's alot more expensive here in Vandeikya, Benue state
Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by pocohantas(f): 11:59am On Apr 17, 2022
chaseblack:

I swear she wan scam you lol. I bought chicken on Fri and I heard the woman calling the price of turkey 2500 per kg.
Women sha

I hope you know there are two types of frozen turkey sold in the market? The one with unnecessary big bones as alleged is called two-joints or whatever. The other part is meatier and more expensive. So next time, hear well and ask well. Once men enter market, we no go hear word again.

Naso Tallesty1 no dey allow person hear word. I can cook, I can cook.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by madgoat(m): 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
SavageResponse:
Just be thankful that you are alive to see today

So those that died should be sad abi?
Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by techWriter3: 12:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
Na rib full that turkey o, large ribs wey woman no fit cutting, garbage of funds
Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by Spherical77(m): 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
JooEeL:

Who do you want Nigerians to vote?
Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by JooEeL(m): 12:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
Lekan239:
ipob/ESN spotted

nigerian slave who likely has soaked garri within the past 48hrs spotted.

Oruko re de je lekan, o o de l'ogbon. O ma se o. Igbe wa lori e. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by brokeNOT(f): 12:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
900 naira
Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by Raphaeldhero(m): 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
bonnyhope:
I no even go near meat

I just cook my beans with smok fish

Last last all na protein

Someone tell me say beans no dey give protein o. The first research was kinda wrong
Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by mfm04622: 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2022
zyphr:
Here in Idiroko border town, a kilo of Turkey sells for 1800. Half kilo is 900 naira.
Kilo of chicken is 1600 per kilo. I guess it is more expensive inland as a result of the ban placed on the importation of frozen foods

We are not self sufficient in poultry production yet Mr Clueless closed the border and placed a ban on the importation of chicken/turkey products.

If the border is opened, how will we get self sufficient?
Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by AFRICANJAMAICA: 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
As a vegan ..
I don't know
Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
Plus or minus the feathers?
Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by yusluvad(m): 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
If you come to Idiroko border, and see the secret of how Customs officers treat turkey.

You won't like to eat turkey anymore...

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by JayPeeOham: 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
Raregem9000:
How much is a kilo of turkey in your area today?
It's #2500 here and it was cut into just 8 pieces with strong bones inside.

OP next time support this kind of your post with pictures for better and clearer perception grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by ubee(m): 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
My guy i just tire. I've been wondering the same o!
As in is the OP associating Turkey with Easter celebrations?
I won't be surprised if my suspicion is accurate because the extent to which Nigerian youth are obsessed with American culture surprises me.

As we no dey celebrate Thanksgiving for here na, make we use our Easter to dey eat Turkey grin
Amspecial:
grin
Wating consine turkey and easter?
Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by horladtop(m): 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
Na rabbit meat we dey chop now, white meat better turkey meat and not that costly you can also Google on rabbit meat and see the wonders... it available @timtopfarms@gmail.com 0 70 66 42 63 28

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) / Hausa Food / How To Make Vegetable Gravy | A Healthy Alternative to stew (pictures and video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.