Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area (33703 Views)

How Much Is One Kilo Of Chicken In Your Area? / How Much Is Tomatoes Paste In Your Area? / I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by Fcwilly: 5:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
If you don't want to end up buying bone, stop buying "orobo turkey" buy the small size,
Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by Tyresewest: 5:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
It’s 3,500 over here in abj
Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by reddingtonblack: 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
Tallesty1:
I am always ready for a competition as long as the bill is on you.

You think say nah to dey snap and post fine food be to cook food wey get fine taste? Try me.

Nah, Chicken any time. I have eaten turkey just twice, first time was home made by mom. Didn't like it.
Somebody's daughter arranged the second one, I didn't like it.

I don't feel like I am tasting anything abeg

Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by obinoral1179(m): 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
chaseblack:

No vex o, someone said I want to scatter your marriage. That wasn't my intention, but I could swear turkey 1kg is 2500 in my area.
No vex
smile,I just show her the post and she was laughing.... Life Is not hard like that and she is even on NL and she said she will confirm tomorrow at the market.... Boss I no vex my marriage is intact with God help...

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by Zaccshegzy(m): 6:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
We sell a whole chicken at the rate of N1,900 per kg in the company I'm working.
Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by Impostorr: 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2022
It's 2500 here and I bought it today after going through this thread, I just feel like eating turkey and I went to get it cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by Tallesty1(m): 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol. You are right sha, no be by snapping fine picture. Presentation is one thing, cooking is another. Try grilled one. Grilled peppered turkey. Or just stick to your chicken, your wahala done dey too much.
Na now you dey know say my wahala many?

How's the Easter celebration over there?
Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by obinoral1179(m): 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
Zaccshegzy:
We sell a whole chicken at the rate of N1,900 per kg in the company I'm working.
where is the office located?
Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by pocohantas(f): 6:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
Tallesty1:
Na now you dey know say my wahala many?

How's the Easter celebration over there?

It is just a normal day abeg. I overworked during the week and now I am semi-resting. Make I recoup energy. How have you been? Not even sure if you have been around or not. cheesy
Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by Raregem9000(m): 6:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
Where is your location sir?
Zaccshegzy:
Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by Tallesty1(m): 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
pocohantas:

It is just a normal day abeg. I overworked during the week and now I am semi-resting. Make I recoup energy. How have you been? Not even sure if you have been around or not. cheesy
I have been out on evangelism since AM, nah rain trap me somewhere now sef.

You're lucky I don't know your home address. I for give you the Jehova witness treatment.

No go dey overwork yourself too much abeg. Buhari is already enough work for all of us.
Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by pocohantas(f): 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
Tallesty1:
I have been out on evangelism since AM, nah rain trap me somewhere now sef.

You're lucky I don't know your home address. I for give you the Jehova witness treatment.

No go dey overwork yourself too much abeg. Buhari is already enough work for all of us.

People still do evangelism? Finally christianity has changed sha. Evangelism and house fellowships. I used to go to house fellowship then because they give the we the kids caprisun and coaster biscuit. The day they stopped giving us that thing ehn, time for fellowship naso I go dey run around. I go say one leg of my slippers done loss. My aunty say make I wear canvas. grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by Tallesty1(m): 7:14pm On Apr 17, 2022
pocohantas:

People still do evangelism? Finally christianity has changed sha. Evangelism and house fellowships. I used to go to house fellowship then because they give the we the kids caprisun and coaster biscuit. The day they stopped giving us that thing ehn, time for fellowship naso I go dey run around. I go say one leg of my slippers done loss. My aunty say make I wear canvas. grin
I still do. I will always do even if it becomes illegal.

Actually, that's one of the few thing that I still find happiness in doing as a Christian. Some doctrines/teachings and repetitive prayer points keeps me away from church services most times.

You were a wahala child fah, and your Aunty got your solution grin
Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by Kooldame: 7:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
#3,200
Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by Kooldame: 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
Impostorr:
It's 2500 here and I bought it today after going through this thread, I just feel like eating turkey and I went to get it cheesy
You're lucky it's #3,200 here
Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by pocohantas(f): 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
Tallesty1:
I still do. I will always do even if it becomes illegal.

Actually, that's one of the few thing that I still find happiness in doing as a Christian. Some doctrines/teachings and repetitive prayer points keeps me away from church services most times.

You were a wahala child fah, and your Aunty got your solution grin

Keep it up. The thought of you evangelizing made me smile, even though I am an antichrist. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by Brownshoe: 7:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
Bbbw:

The raw pork meat are very scarce even where I use to buy in my area I had to drive 5 kilometers down every 2 weeks
that must be an eastern state, because southwest here you can't even see raw unless roasted.
Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by Zaccshegzy(m): 9:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
Raregem9000:
Where is your location sir?

Ogun state, Agbara area precisely.
Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by Zaccshegzy(m): 9:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
obinoral1179:
where is the office located?

Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by Raregem9000(m): 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
Do you mind sharing your company's name?
Zaccshegzy:

Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by Bbbw: 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
Brownshoe:
that must be an eastern state, because southwest here you can't even see raw unless roasted.

It’s southwest. The guy is the only one selling in the whole area . He kills sometimes 2 big pigs everyday and always sellout.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by andycoal40(m): 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
Bbbw:

It’s southwest. The guy is the only one selling in the whole area . He kills sometimes 2 big pigs everyday and always sellout.

He will obviously
Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by ofiko123(m): 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
I don't remember the last time I ate turkey..

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by Zaccshegzy(m): 6:38am On Apr 18, 2022
Raregem9000:
Do you mind sharing your company's name?

Globus Recources Limited.
Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by Parisian: 2:57pm On May 07, 2022
Dude the link in your thread isn't working.

Can I have your WhatsApp number?
mopetiano:

grin grin grin
But turkey sweet pass chicken.
Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by XYZo: 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
Zaccshegzy:

Where in Agbara

I'm in Agbara bro
Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by Obinna182: 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2023
Incase you are in Port Harcourt, I sell whole chicken 1900 per kg, 07038940555
Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by Zaccshegzy(m): 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2023
XYZo:

Where in Agbara

I'm in Agbara bro

Odofa area.
Re: How Much Is A Kilo Of Turkey In Your Area by Wanbissaka: 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2023
Cc ; Timbs001

I had my account banned from that section sir. I was picked by you for the 1k airtime.

I would really love the cash as I would use 500 for airtime and 500 for transportation.

Opay. 611111.0997

Thanks dir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Twitter User Cries Out Over “Fake” Bama Mayonnaise / Is It Still Cheaper To Cook At Home Against Eating Out? / 7 Reasons You Should Stop Chewing Gum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.