Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

I Finally Joined Nairaland! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Finally Joined Nairaland! (2177 Views)

Finally Joined NAIRALAND / I Finally Joined Nairaland Today!!!!! / How Many Of Your Posts Have Make Front Page Since You Joined Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by EmzyT: 10:39am On Apr 17, 2022
[s]
AsomArchitectNG:
Albino you just joined nairaland and you've already started with don't ever disturb ask for my number bla bla bla it's such a pity now that even gorilla's will be competing in beauty pageant. I'll insult any guy that'll ever have an erection because of u cos to me they don't have taste. Don't let all the bleaching you've done on yourself deceive you cos you're no different from a menstruating female vulture the only difference is you're fair while vultures are dark.
[/s]

Oga, are you sure you grew up at all? Or you just grew old? undecided must you show yourself? Because they were talking about how they bash women here, you now want to show your unceasingly Stupidity undecided undecided

What did she do to you to deserve such words? undecided It's her life and her choice, why are you so pained about her Personal Text? undecided

Don't worry, when you grow up, I'll tell you how Stupid you were at this age!

1 Like

Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by Southernigbo: 10:40am On Apr 17, 2022
But why did you decide to snap ur back side and project it to our view and conscience? I just hope u not trying to stimulate some voracious sexual feelings in uz
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by christianjoy(m): 10:41am On Apr 17, 2022
This one don enter express my niggars kiss tongue cheesy
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by house10s2: 10:42am On Apr 17, 2022
And they tell u its a place to display ur behind

1 Like

Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 17, 2022
Jeon:

Happy Easter

wink
Just joking grin
No chech today?
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 17, 2022
Gofwane:
thunder fire my mother.
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 17, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
thunder fire my dirty mother.
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 17, 2022
Locoxcobajrn:

Thunder fire my mother.D
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:46am On Apr 17, 2022
[quote author=Krss216 post=112021768][/quote]

Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 17, 2022
house10s2:
thunder strike my dirty mother ;Dd
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:47am On Apr 17, 2022
[quote author=Krss216 post=112021844][/quote]
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by dontrulee: 10:47am On Apr 17, 2022
IamDora:
My name is Isadora, I've been a silent follower of this wonderful forum since 2020, not until I felt the need to finally create a Profile here today so I would be able to drop comments too.

I discovered Nairaland from a male friend who always post news about them on his WhatsApp Status. So one day, out of curiosity, I decided to search the website on Google, and since then, I became addicted to it. smiley

You be fine girl, give me your WhatsApp number. I got something for you

Hope I'm welcomed here?
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by dontrulee: 10:48am On Apr 17, 2022
IamDora:
My name is Isadora, I've been a silent follower of this wonderful forum since 2020, not until I felt the need to finally create a Profile here today so I would be able to drop comments too.

I discovered Nairaland from a male friend who always post news about them on his WhatsApp Status. So one day, out of curiosity, I decided to search the website on Google, and since then, I became addicted to it. smiley

Hope I'm welcomed here?

You be fine girl, give me your WhatsApp number I gat something for you
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by toujurs: 10:49am On Apr 17, 2022
This one is for the streets cheesy, all these hook up girls i don't know why most are creating profiles of recent.
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by SarutobiEky(m): 10:50am On Apr 17, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Albino you just joined nairaland and you've already started with don't ever disturb ask for my number bla bla bla it's such a pity now that even gorilla's will be competing in beauty pageant. I'll insult any guy that'll ever have an erection because of u cos to me they don't have taste. Don't let all the bleaching you've done on yourself deceive you cos you're no different from a menstruating female vulture the only difference is you're fair while vultures are dark.
She no even fine sef :I be like pressing board.
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 17, 2022
toujurs:
This one is for the streets cheesy, all these hook up girls i don't know why most are creating profiles of recent.
Comrade wetin I tell you the last time?
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 17, 2022
SarutobiEky:
thunder strike my dirty mother.
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by toujurs: 10:52am On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:

Comrade wetin I tell you the last time?
i have forgotten
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by SarutobiEky(m): 10:52am On Apr 17, 2022
toujurs:
lol. Everything about her profile is screaming hook up! Hook up! Make she dey deceive herself dey go.
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 17, 2022
toujurs:
i have forgotten
I hate this thing wey you dey do,if I retaliate you fit commit suicide oo.
I hate when people like you drop vile comment on ladies topic,e dey make me vex.
Wetin that gal do you wey you dey try make her feel bad?
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by SarutobiEky(m): 10:54am On Apr 17, 2022
[quote author=Krss216 post=112022007][/quote]bruv, are you okay Please take care of your mental okay?
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 17, 2022
SarutobiEky:
lol. Everything about her profile is screaming hook up! Hook up! Make she dey deceive herself dey go.
The way Dem take f#,k your mama that year. grin
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 17, 2022
SarutobiEky:
may my mother never know peace on Earth,I curse the day she was born.
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by VictorUSA(m): 10:55am On Apr 17, 2022
Bursted! This one is iyaebe.Anyways, another useless thing don join nairaland.
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by toujurs: 10:56am On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:

I hate this thing wey you dey do,if I retaliate you fit commit suicide oo.
I hate when people like you drop vile comment on ladies topic,e dey make me vex.
Wetin that gal do you wey you dey try make her feel bad?
Are you alright, at all angry. I didn't quote you. Don't quote me ever. Are you this irrelevant seeking for unnecessary attention.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 17, 2022
toujurs:
thunder strike down my foolish mother.
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 17, 2022
VictorUSA:
Bursted! This one is iyaebe.Anyways, another useless thing don join nairaland.
You are just 18 you know nothing about life,keep dragging your mother's dog food with your sisters. grin
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 17, 2022
AsomArchitectNG have you ever heard of or experienced fruitless life?
The next time you drop a vile comment on anyone's topic on this forum then that will be the end of your business,you will hear from me.
Your life will be so miserable that you will ask your mother why she brought you into this world.
I don tell you o,you either learn how to keep shut or I bring your life down.
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by g17prinz(m): 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
Who cares
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by 2braithe: 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
Serial hookupist dey find client. grin
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by SisterFire(f): 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:
I hope you don't end up deactivating your account like Iyaebe, FERNANDEZISBACK, doggedfighter and the rest did.
This place na jungle,so watch out for predators. grin
...the Isadore is a troll
And all this names u mentioned are trolls same person as nofuckstogive, they get tired easily and run along

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Non Of Buhari’s Daughter Is Married To Anambra Man – Family / Pic: how to exshaust toothpaste from it tube. / Picture:avoiding The Word "VERY" As It Should Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.