Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

I Finally Joined Nairaland! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Finally Joined Nairaland! (2180 Views)

Finally Joined NAIRALAND / I Finally Joined Nairaland Today!!!!! / How Many Of Your Posts Have Make Front Page Since You Joined Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
SisterFire:
...the Isadore is a troll
And all this names u mentioned are trolls same person as nofuckstogive, they get tired easily and run along
You wan make that guy vex again?
You sef na troll,haba. grin

1 Like

Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by SisterFire(f): 1:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:

You wan make that guy vex again?
You sef na troll,haba. grin
... Hahahaha u been tracking me right? grin
Some don't want me here cos of reasons best known to them.
I see him as a little kid of 3yrs trying to upset his aunty of 36yrs old.
I like him .
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by Cardealer2021(m): 1:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
EmzyT:
[s][/s]

Oga, Is it that you lack comprehension or what? undecided Someone who've been following a forum for complete 3 good years is not knowledgeable enough to know that guys send Private Messages to girls herein? Even the countless times threads have been created about guys sending girls PMs, don't you think she must've seen one and understand that we call it PM here and not DM? Even though they are synonymous in meaning? undecided or you think most guys who claim “Redpillars” here don't secretly send PMs to these girls with alternate Monikers? If you think otherwise, then you'll believe anythingundecided

The very first time I joined Nairaland back in 2018, one week was too much for me to know how the forum operated. How to cancel and bolden words etc.

So why trying to create something out of nothing? undecided
How did she knows about dm? undecided
I spent almost a month on nairaland before I could understand nairaland perfectly.
Note: I was a guest for 3years
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
SisterFire:
... Hahahaha u been tracking me right? grin
Some don't want me here cos of reasons best known to them.
I see him as a little kid of 3yrs trying to upset his aunty of 36yrs old.
I like him .
But come,what makes you think the op is also a troll?
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by SisterFire(f): 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:

But come,what makes you think the op is also a troll?
...that person is nofuckstogive same as koyyes.
He is delusional.
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by EmzyT: 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
Cardealer2021:

How did she knows about dm? undecided
I spent almost a month on nairaland before I could understand nairaland perfectly.
Note: I was a guest for 3years

Oga, brains pass brains oo, for the fact that you don't grab things fast doesn't mean others don't ooo.. there are people till this day on Nairaland that doesn't know how to Bolden Italic and even Cancel words etc. But I learnt all that within the first week of me joining Nairaland.

There are threads about how to make all those things here but I've learnt it before I could come across any thread, so it's no big deal. I know how many times people do say "I've sent you PM, Check your Gmail” herein. So i see no reason why you guys get confused because someone referred to PM on her Personal Text.
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by Truvelisback(m): 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
IamDora:
My name is Isadora, I've been a silent follower of this wonderful forum since 2020, not until I felt the need to finally create a Profile here today so I would be able to drop comments too.

I discovered Nairaland from a male friend who always post news about them on his WhatsApp Status. So one day, out of curiosity, I decided to search the website on Google, and since then, I became addicted to it. smiley

Hope I'm welcomed here?

Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by NoFucksToGive: 2:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
SisterFire:
He is delusional.

This thug is trying to save face grin

Dirty filthy piglet
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by NoFucksToGive: 2:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
SisterFire:
...incest u said
Who does incest more than my brother Jesus? Oh their is no sin where their is no law.

You slept with your biological brother ... We all know the story ,with that your bent mouth grin
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Albino you just joined nairaland and you've already started with don't ever disturb ask for my number bla bla bla it's such a pity now that even gorilla's will be competing in beauty pageant. I'll insult any guy that'll ever have an erection because of u cos to me they don't have taste. Don't let all the bleaching you've done on yourself deceive you cos you're no different from a menstruating female vulture the only difference is you're fair while vultures are dark .
Chai grin

1 Like

Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Albino
Abeg grin

Naso one monicker handler type "Iyaebe (of blessed Nairaland memory)" grin
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by shantti(m): 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
She never join properly, yet vawulence is already flying left and right. She is being hit by many stray bullets. Nawa oh.

When will nairaland start welcoming people like this:
@ray: "awwwwwn, it's her eyes for me"

@danny: "I like her already (*blows kiss*)"

@zoe: "such a cutie, awwwwn"

@dan: "hello pretty, please oblige me to take u out one of this days, I'd really love us to watch the sunset together on a green valley while holding hands with your head resting on my shoulders"

But no, nairaland will always welcome people like this:

@falseprophet: "I see u going broke, I see u trying to register on inmessage for hookup but no data, I see u using MTN free 50mb to log into nairaland. I see slowamir contacting u, I see u going to ogun state to meet him, I see him mining ur skull, I see his babalawo telling him that ur skull is worthless, I see him get worked up, I see ur spirit get bewildered.
This i have seen"

@boogeyman: "WTF MAN

LIGHTS UP MY KPOLI

This BANNY reminds me of one olosho wey I been dey BANG for Benin that year.

Any time i jazz enter for the brothel

The OLOSHO dey always asks me if I get extra WEED.

I dey always give am some WEED and she dey high well well then I go BANG am wella

she no go even collect money from me.

nah d WEED dey always burst her brain

LIGHTS UP MY WEED IN PEACE

WTF MAN"

@Siofra "such a cutie u are. Please whenever u give birth to a daughter, please don't allow her to go near her father"

@Ndimkpurumiri "which kind bleaching cream u dey rub like this, don't worry, continue, one day u will become transparent. Mtcheeww"

@kobojunkie "Ndimkpurumiri, Is there really any correlation between skin lightening cream and transparency" undecided

@Ndimkpurumiri "Kobojunkie, u this born troway dey talk to me. As u dey answer kobojunkie, e be like say nah only junk full dat ur brain. Ashawo Kobo Kobo

AND SO THE BANTER STARTS

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by Double0h7(f): 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
shantti

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by Enugudemon(m): 8:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Albino you just joined nairaland and you've already started with don't ever disturb ask for my number bla bla bla it's such a pity now that even gorilla's will be competing in beauty pageant. I'll insult any guy that'll ever have an erection because of u cos to me they don't have taste. Don't let all the bleaching you've done on yourself deceive you cos you're no different from a menstruating female vulture the only difference is you're fair while vultures are dark.
Chai Jesu this one touch my oesophagus angry angry
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by ambience(m): 8:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
grin
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by Vinnie2000(m): 8:37pm On Apr 17, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Albino you just joined nairaland and you've already started with don't ever disturb ask for my number bla bla bla it's such a pity now that even gorilla's will be competing in beauty pageant. I'll insult any guy that'll ever have an erection because of u cos to me they don't have taste. Don't let all the bleaching you've done on yourself deceive you cos you're no different from a menstruating female vulture the only difference is you're fair while vultures are dark.
Gorilla contesting in a beauty pageant?? Oboy, U bad!
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by Cardealer2021(m): 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
shantti:
She never join properly, yet vawulence is already flying left and right. She is being hit by many stray bullets. Nawa oh.

@dan: "hello pretty, please oblige me to take u out one of this days, I'd really love us to watch the sunset together on a green valley while holding hands with your head resting on my shoulders"

@falseprophet: "I see u going broke, I see u trying to register on inmessage for hookup but no data, I see u using MTN free 50mb to log into nairaland. I see slowamir contacting u, I see u going to ogun state to meet him, I see him mining ur skull, I see his babalawo telling him that ur skull is worthless, I see him get worked up, I see ur spirit get bewildered.
This i have seen"

LIGHTS UP MY KPOLI

I dey always give am some WEED and she dey high well well then I go BANG am wella

WTF MAN"

@Siofra "such a cutie u are. Please whenever u give birth to a daughter, please don't allow her to go near her father"

@Ndimkpurumiri "which kind bleaching cream u dey rub like this, don't worry, continue, one day u will become transparent. Mtcheeww"

@kobojunkie "Ndimkpurumiri, Is there really any correlation between skin lightening cream and transparency" undecided

@Ndimkpurumiri "Kobojunkie, u this born troway dey talk to me. As u dey answer kobojunkie, e be like say nah only junk full dat ur brain. Ashawo Kobo Kobo

AND SO THE BANTER STARTS

Funniest comment ever grin grin
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by Olayetan(m): 11:37pm On Apr 17, 2022
IamDora:
My name is Isadora, I've been a silent follower of this wonderful forum since 2020, not until [b]I felt the need [/b]to finally create a Profile here today so I would be able to drop comments too.

I discovered Nairaland from a male friend who always post news about them on his WhatsApp Status. So one day, out of curiosity, I decided to search the website on Google, and since then, I became addicted to it. smiley

Hope I'm welcomed here?

Curious to know the need you felt to create a profile.
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by Okoroawusa: 11:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Chinekemoooo!

Haba! This is too much nah!

However I believe this person isn't new to Nairaland...he or she just changed moniker
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 18, 2022
Kenmatt:
You're a lier, you just created this one

You just wanna trend
but you'll not trend
Even as I am helping you to trend
You will still not trend

How do you know we ask for numbers
How do you know we send private mails

grin grin grin ya just a savage morafoka... Local man no even Rizzon am go dah side rara.
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 18, 2022
EmzyT:

Oga, brains pass brains oo, for the fact that you don't grab things fast doesn't mean others don't ooo.. there are people till this day on Nairaland that doesn't know how to Bolden Italic and even Cancel words etc. But I learnt all that within the first week of me joining Nairaland.

There are threads about how to make all those things here but I've learnt it before I could come across any thread, so it's no big deal. I know how many times people do say "I've sent you PM, Check your Gmail” herein. So i see no reason why you guys get confused because someone referred to PM on her Personal Text.

Plix Broski, teach local man how to bolden words.. been tryna get this shit since last yr, still never sabi am... How do you bold words?? I see the "B" icon up there, I just no sabi how e dey operate..thainz in anticipation.
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 18, 2022
shantti:

This i have seen"

LIGHTS UP MY KPOLI

WTF MAN"

AND SO THE BANTER STARTS

Local man is trying hard not to laugh grin grin grin grin... This shit is genius walahi.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 18, 2022
IamDora:
My name is Isadora, I've been a silent follower of this wonderful forum since 2020, not until I felt the need to finally create a Profile here today so I would be able to drop comments too.

Hope I'm welcomed here?

See hin nyash like left over fufu. undecided
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by EmzyT: 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
Fuckaniza:

Plix Broski, teach local man how to bolden words.. been tryna get this shit since last yr, still never sabi am... How do you bold words?? I see the "B" icon up there, I just no sabi how e dey operate..thainz in anticipation.

Lol grin grin see watin I dey talk... grin

Okay, when you click on that B for up, e go comot something like dis “[b][/b]” then you type for the middle of it...

Thesame thing with the I and S just type for the middle when e comot this “[i][/i]”

See example below:

Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
It seem this is also another Dora alternate moniker, Hookup girls with STDs are on the rise, Pls be careful! U would find most of them opening new accounts to spread them
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 19, 2022
EmzyT:

Lol grin grin see watin I dey talk... grin

Okay, when you click on that B for up, e go comot something like dis “[b][/b]” then you type for the middle of it...

Thesame thing with the I and S just type for the middle when e comot this “[i][/i]”

See example below:

Òmó! So simple grin grin .. merci bouqui comrade... How about if i want to bolden someone else's sentence when I quote ze person?
Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by EmzyT: 8:10am On Apr 19, 2022
Fuckaniza:

Òmó! So simple grin grin .. merci bouqui comrade... How about if i want to bolden someone else's sentence when I quote ze person?

Just add [“b] at the beginning of the side of the sentence you wish to Bolden

Then [/“b] at the ending part!

Without the Quotation mark “” Inside. I added that quotation mark inside the bracket so it wouldn't get boldened, because if it does, you still wouldn't understand me.

See the picture below! That's how to do it.

Re: I Finally Joined Nairaland! by Imbecilicsamuel: 9:01am On Apr 19, 2022
SisterFire:
He is delusional.

Fish head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Profile Pictures / Police Vs Soldiers On Ikorodu Road / Nairaland Now Number 11 In List Of Most Visited Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.