Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

How Fast Is MTN 4G Mifi - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How Fast Is MTN 4G Mifi (1613 Views)

MTN 4G MIFI With Fast Speed For Sale At Give Away Price / MTN 4G Mifi ZTE For Sale / How To Unlock Shanghai Boost Even 4G Mifi M028T For Free( Unlock Busy 4G) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Fast Is MTN 4G Mifi by avalon7(m): 10:41am On Apr 17, 2022
Good day all, I just saw on the mtn official website that thier 4G mifi now goes for 8000, i'm considering buying it but i would like to know if it's a good product. If you have one can you please tell me the best Mbps you get on your device?
Re: How Fast Is MTN 4G Mifi by micxwell(m): 10:29am On Apr 22, 2022
avalon7:
Good day all, I just saw on the mtn official website that thier 4G mifi now goes for 8000, i'm considering buying it but i would like to know if it's a good product. If you have one can you please tell me the best Mbps you get on your device?
Have you purchased it?
Re: How Fast Is MTN 4G Mifi by avalon7(m): 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
micxwell:

Have you purchased it?

Nope. I went to get it at the mtn customer center and i was reminded of the kind of country i live in. All the mtn shops i tried, claimed not to have it but they were kind enough to direct me to were i could get it and it was being sold for 22k lipsrsealed . The mtn employees are using the opportunity to cash out.

2 Likes

Re: How Fast Is MTN 4G Mifi by Parachoko: 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
avalon7:

Nope. I went to get it at the mtn customer center and i was reminded of the kind of country i live in. All the mtn shops i tried, claimed not to have it but they were kind enough to direct me to were i could get it and it was being sold for 22k lipsrsealed . The mtn employees are using the opportunity to cash out.
Are you serious shocked

Where is your location?
Re: How Fast Is MTN 4G Mifi by EmeraldChoice: 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
Just go to their website (MTN website) and follow their Konga link to purchase it at N7,500. It will be very easy to get it delivered if you stay in a major city.
Re: How Fast Is MTN 4G Mifi by avalon7(m): 7:44am On Apr 23, 2022
Parachoko:
Are you serious shocked

Where is your location?

Imo state.

1 Like

Re: How Fast Is MTN 4G Mifi by Parachoko: 7:49am On Apr 23, 2022
avalon7:

Imo state.
Please report them on MTN Twitter handle. In my location in Lagos, is so easy to get one so I was shock when you said it was been sold for 22k.

I think you can also order online through Jumia or Konga.
Re: How Fast Is MTN 4G Mifi by avalon7(m): 9:51am On Apr 23, 2022
Parachoko:
Please report them on MTN Twitter handle. In my location in Lagos, is so easy to get one so I was shock when you said it was been sold for 22k.

I think you can also order online through Jumia or Konga.

Last time i checked it was out of stuck but it seems they restocked. But i need to be sure that one comes with a sim card and the 30G bonus
Re: How Fast Is MTN 4G Mifi by micxwell(m): 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
avalon7:

Really? It's actually available on Konga if you click directly from the MTN website for N7500 but you'll have ro register it yourself.

I went to their office yesterday to get it so that I can buy and register it at once. The security guard told me the network to register and link sim cards to NIN is presently down, that I should come back.
He said the problem is from the federal government's server... I still don't understand the statement. I just left.
Re: How Fast Is MTN 4G Mifi by aasamuel(m): 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
The portal to verify NIN in order to activate your sim card is controlled by NIMC.
Once the portal is down, you can't get anything related to sim done.
Even to get your capturing done at immigration office when the portal is down will be difficult.
Re: How Fast Is MTN 4G Mifi by avalon7(m): 6:16am On Apr 24, 2022
micxwell:

Really? It's actually available on Konga if you click directly from the MTN website for N7500 but you'll have ro register it yourself.

I went to their office yesterday to get it so that I can buy and register it at once. The security guard told me the network to register and link sim cards to NIN is presently down, that I should come back.
He said the problem is from the federal government's server... I still don't understand the statement. I just left.

Mad country! Imagine mandating people to register their sim cards but unable to maintain the platform needed for the registration. I got the mifi from konga yesterday, the last time I checked it was out of stock but they restocked, i guess the next wahala would be to register the stuff

1 Like

Re: How Fast Is MTN 4G Mifi by micxwell(m): 10:39am On Apr 24, 2022
avalon7:

Mad country! Imagine mandating people to register their sim cards but unable to maintain the platform needed for the registration. I got the mifi from konga yesterday, the last time I checked it was out of stock but they restocked, i guess the next wahala would be to register the stuff
Lucky you bro.
I checked just immediately I posted that comment. It's out of stock.

1 Like

Re: How Fast Is MTN 4G Mifi by avalon7(m): 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2022
micxwell:
Lucky you bro.
I checked just immediately I posted that comment. It's out of stock.

I had a feeling it'll sell out fast.

1 Like

Re: How Fast Is MTN 4G Mifi by micxwell(m): 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
avalon7:

I had a feeling it'll sell out fast.
I just bought one from konga now.

(1) (Reply)

Alternative To PHCN! / Who Want To Buy Usb Flash Drive From China? / Bold 5 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.