Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,584 members, 7,843,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Surrender Or Die, Less Than 10 Minutes Remained In Azovsta - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Surrender Or Die, Less Than 10 Minutes Remained In Azovsta (1857 Views)

Niger Ex-finance Minister Cries After Told To Explain Missing Funds Or Die / US Admiral Eric Olson Highly Decorated Special Ops Commander–captured In Azovsta / US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surrender Or Die, Less Than 10 Minutes Remained In Azovsta by tonididdy(m): 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2022
Horus:

Putin is not crying, because Putin is the one who issued an Ultimatum

Definition of Ultimatum

A final demand or statement of terms, the rejection of which will result in retaliation or a breakdown in relations.

An ultimatum is usually issued by a stronger power to a weaker one, since it wouldn't carry much weight if the one giving the
ultimatum couldn't back up its threat. Near the end of World War II, the Allied powers issued an ultimatum to Japan: surrender
completely or face the consequences. Japan rejected the ultimatum, and within days the U.S. had dropped atomic bombs on
Hiroshima and Nagasaki, killing some 200,000 people
You have spoken well but you got your records wrong on Hiroshima.
Japan actually surrendered but the US couldn't wait for another opportunity to test their new toy. They just had to do it regardless.
Today's Japanese say they have forgiven the US but they will never forget that they actually surrendered but still got nuked anyway.
Go on YouTube, find one of Nelson Mandela speeches on Hiroshima. Japan actually surrendered!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surrender Or Die, Less Than 10 Minutes Remained In Azovsta by tonididdy(m): 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
Xhurskid:

They ran away before the Russian armies got there
Ran into holes you mean, I guess. Because mauripol has being on Russian lockdown. Nothing goes in or out for days. How do you think the British, Irish and Georgia mercenaries were captured.

" ... the British mercenary said he's being trying to get out for days but failed, even mercenaries disguised as civilians were caught"

1 Like

Re: Surrender Or Die, Less Than 10 Minutes Remained In Azovsta by Neddstark: 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
okeysoninv:
no one is surrending, it's fight to finish. Putin bring all you armies , bring even your nuclear bomb azovstal will stand.

Any soldier who surrenders risks being killed by their fellow Ukrainian comrades.

2 Likes

Re: Surrender Or Die, Less Than 10 Minutes Remained In Azovsta by plaindealer: 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Surrender Or Die, Less Than 10 Minutes Remained In Azovsta by gambojimeta: 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
tonididdy:

Japan actually surrendered but the US couldn't wait for another opportunity to test their new toy. They just had to do it regardless.
Today's Japanese say they have forgiven the US but they will never forget that they actually surrendered but still got nuked anyway.
Go on YouTube, find one of Nelson Mandela speeches on Hiroshima. Japan actually surrendered!
Lies

Japan did not even surrender after hishorima and Nagasaki was bombed. It was the threat of a third atomic bomb that made Japan surrender.

1 Like

Re: Surrender Or Die, Less Than 10 Minutes Remained In Azovsta by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
ken6488:
You should be more worried about what happens to Kiev after this city falls

And you should be worried about being a part of finding solutions for insecurity in Nigeria.
It’s evident that people praising a tyrant like Putin are the same people who approve of corrupt and dangerous politicians and acts of terrorism in their own countries.
Re: Surrender Or Die, Less Than 10 Minutes Remained In Azovsta by tonididdy(m): 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
gambojimeta:

Lies

Japan did not even surrender after hishorima and Nagasaki was bombed. It was the threat of a third atomic bomb that made Japan surrender.
You cannot know history more than a man who was born during the 1st WW and saw the 2nd WW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQyN4X0sFdA

Japan surrendered but they were nuked anyway. Mind you there were two location in context, Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

2 Likes

Re: Surrender Or Die, Less Than 10 Minutes Remained In Azovsta by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
tonididdy:

This information is historically incorrect. The Japanese didn’t surrender until after two bombs were dropped and the threat of a third bomb being dropped loomed. Things on YouTube don’t trump factual, recorded history. Even Japanese people will tell you that your information is wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Surrender Or Die, Less Than 10 Minutes Remained In Azovsta by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
tonididdy:

You cannot know history more than a man who was born during the 1st WW and saw the 2nd WW

Japan surrendered but they were nuked anyway. Mind you there were two location in context, Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

So he is right and the rest of the world, even those who fought in the war are wrong?
Hiroshima was bombed on August 6th followed by Nagasaki on August 9. Japan surrendered on September 2, 1945.

Here is a credible source: https://www.archives.gov/milestone-documents/surrender-of-japan

2 Likes

Re: Surrender Or Die, Less Than 10 Minutes Remained In Azovsta by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
tonididdy:

Mauripol na jara tongue
If Putin takes mauripol, Ukraine will officially be a 95% landlocked cantree
Hence Ukraine will have to pay taxes to Russia to import or export on the black Sea.

That’ll never happen. The Black Sea is international waters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Surrender Or Die, Less Than 10 Minutes Remained In Azovsta by tonididdy(m): 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

That’ll never happen. The Black Sea is international waters.
What's this one saying angry
What is international waters? undecided
Re: Surrender Or Die, Less Than 10 Minutes Remained In Azovsta by tonididdy(m): 10:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

So he is right and the rest of the world, even those who fought in the war are wrong?
Hiroshima was bombed on August 6th followed by Nagasaki on August 9. Japan surrendered on September 2, 1945.

Here is a credible source: https://www.archives.gov/milestone-documents/surrender-of-japan
I leave you to your fantasies boy
Re: Surrender Or Die, Less Than 10 Minutes Remained In Azovsta by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
tonididdy:

What's this one saying angry
What is international waters? undecided

The Black Sea is officially International Waters. The Montreaux Convention was in 1936 and remains unchanged since it was adopted.
Re: Surrender Or Die, Less Than 10 Minutes Remained In Azovsta by tamdun: 12:21am On Apr 18, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

The Black Sea is officially International Waters. The Montreaux Convention was in 1936 and remains unchanged since it was adopted.
Turkey is waving at u man, Turkey controls part of the black sea

Re: Surrender Or Die, Less Than 10 Minutes Remained In Azovsta by AyGrafix: 12:59am On Apr 18, 2022
Z Putin will most likely bomb themselves, and claim it's UKRAINE. Which will lead to a nuclear strike.
You'll see nuclear soon. wink
Re: Surrender Or Die, Less Than 10 Minutes Remained In Azovsta by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:28am On Apr 18, 2022
tamdun:

Turkey is waving at u man, Turkey controls part of the black sea

The wording on picture you used supports what I said however it’s just a random website. The Montreaux Convention can be researched and read about. That’s one of the most credible sources.
Re: Surrender Or Die, Less Than 10 Minutes Remained In Azovsta by gambojimeta: 3:35am On Apr 18, 2022
tonididdy:

Mandela twisting history. Even though he was never a soldier or history professor. During the war he was busy forming political party in apartheid South Africa.

Anyway,
If Japan had surrendered, there won't be a need for the A-Bomb. Simple as ABC

August 6, 1945 - 1st bomb dropped in Hiroshima. No surrender from Japan

August 9, 1945 - 2nd bomb dropped in Nagasaki. No surrender from Japan.

The Japanese emperor only announced a surrender on the 15th of August,1945 after several behind the scenes negotiations. Some officer even planned a coup to topple their god (the Emperor) when news started to spread that he was about to surrender. The idiots wanted to keep fighting because of some stupid tradition that frowns against surrendering.

Re: Surrender Or Die, Less Than 10 Minutes Remained In Azovsta by gambojimeta: 3:40am On Apr 18, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Thank you my friend.

I did not even see your post before replying.

1 Like

Re: Surrender Or Die, Less Than 10 Minutes Remained In Azovsta by tonididdy(m): 11:02am On Apr 18, 2022
gambojimeta:

Mandela twisting history. Even though he was never a soldier or history professor. During the war he was busy forming political party in apartheid South Africa.

Anyway,
If Japan had surrendered, there won't be a need for the A-Bomb. Simple as ABC

August 6, 1945 - 1st bomb dropped in Hiroshima. No surrender from Japan

August 9, 1945 - 2nd bomb dropped in Nagasaki. No surrender from Japan.

The Japanese emperor only announced a surrender on the 15th of August,1945 after several behind the scenes negotiations. Some officer even planned a coup to topple their god (the Emperor) when news started to spread that he was about to surrender. The idiots wanted to keep fighting because of some stupid tradition that frowns against surrendering.
Twisted western narrative to justify their killings of hundred of thousands surrendering Japanese.

You expect my son to tell me otherwise according to what he reads on the internet in the year 2040something about the ukraine-russia war in a year I was already an adult?

Just like it is now... The truth is out there but people depend on the western media for information, of which we both know is based 90% on propaganda.

So Mandela, a serving SA president, lied and twisted a war he was alive during the time ?

You kids on NL ehn.... Internet has ruined your thinking functions. angry

The US lied about the Japanese war, go to Japan today (there's a documentary on YouTube to this regard), they still believe they were test pawns because their ancestors actually surrendered but they were nuked anyway. They claim to have forgiven but nor forgotten.
The same way you kids were lied to that America has been on the moon grin
Re: Surrender Or Die, Less Than 10 Minutes Remained In Azovsta by gambojimeta: 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
tonididdy:

Twisted western narrative to justify their killings of hundred of thousands surrendering Japanese.

You expect my son to tell me otherwise according to what he reads on the internet in the year 2040something about the ukraine-russia war in a year I was already an adult?

Just like it is now... The truth is out there but people depend on the western media for information, of which we both know is based 90% on propaganda.

So Mandela, a serving SA president, lied and twisted a war he was alive during the time ?

You kids on NL ehn.... Internet has ruined your thinking functions. angry

The US lied about the Japanese war, go to Japan today (there's a documentary on YouTube to this regard), they still believe they were test pawns because their ancestors actually surrendered but they were nuked anyway. They claim to have forgiven but nor forgotten.
The same way you kids were lied to that America has been on the moon grin
Just emotional rants

Anyway, this kid just completed his holiday in North America and on his way to Lagos today. I might help you adult bring some smarties grin

Re: Surrender Or Die, Less Than 10 Minutes Remained In Azovsta by gambojimeta: 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
Japanese Emperor announcing that japan is surrendering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnMk1Vhg1oM
Re: Surrender Or Die, Less Than 10 Minutes Remained In Azovsta by tonididdy(m): 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
gambojimeta:

Just emotional rants

Anyway, this kid just completed his holiday in North America and on his way to Lagos today. I might help you adult bring some smarties grin

Lol on nairaland, nobody dey Nigeria grin, everybody is in the abroad even the miscrants wey never see airport trolley b4 grin

Anofia.....

Re: Surrender Or Die, Less Than 10 Minutes Remained In Azovsta by gambojimeta: 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
Japanese surrender ceremony to mark end of WW2

cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX8hyM1a-sg
Re: Surrender Or Die, Less Than 10 Minutes Remained In Azovsta by gambojimeta: 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
tonididdy:

Lol on nairaland, nobody dey Nigeria grin, everybody is in the abroad even the miscrants wey never see airport trolley b4 grin

Anofia.....
You think everyone is poor like you LMAO
Mmy Sony headphones alone will feed you for one year
Re: Surrender Or Die, Less Than 10 Minutes Remained In Azovsta by tonididdy(m): 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
gambojimeta:

You think everyone is poor like you LMAO

Haha most used sentence on NL
grin
( I knew those were your next phrase )
Ozwor.... Capping lies

Re: Surrender Or Die, Less Than 10 Minutes Remained In Azovsta by gambojimeta: 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
tonididdy:

Haha most used sentence on NL
grin
( I knew those were your next phrase )
My Sony headphones alone will feed you for one year grin
Re: Surrender Or Die, Less Than 10 Minutes Remained In Azovsta by tonididdy(m): 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
gambojimeta:

My Sony headphones alone will feed you for one year grin
grin we know your kinds boy...

Re: Surrender Or Die, Less Than 10 Minutes Remained In Azovsta by gambojimeta: 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
tonididdy:

grin we know your kinds boy...
You think becos we come to Nairaland to chill out, we don be mate.

In fact, I did not finish spending my holiday money. I still have almost $3000 left over for beer in Nigeria

grin
Re: Surrender Or Die, Less Than 10 Minutes Remained In Azovsta by tonididdy(m): 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
gambojimeta:

You think becos we come to Nairaland to chill out, we don be mate.

In fact, I did not finish spending my holiday money. I still have almost $3000 left over for beer in Nigeria

grin
Na these plastic $100 on- board headphones want feed me ?
I was expecting to see stacks... Cmon go back to your source, you can do better.
Re: Surrender Or Die, Less Than 10 Minutes Remained In Azovsta by gambojimeta: 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
tonididdy:

Impersonator.... Na your papa be my mate.
You boy are a kid.
LMAO

Is that why you post a picture of Fulani drinking cow to mock me

I am not even Fulani even though am from the north grin

Dummy
Re: Surrender Or Die, Less Than 10 Minutes Remained In Azovsta by gambojimeta: 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
tonididdy:

Na these plastic $100 on- board headphones want feed me ?
I was expecting to see stacks... Cmon go back to your source, you can do better.
Poverty don finish this one for wherever he is in Nigeria

He called Sony XM series on-board headphones grin

I don't blame you, I blame buhari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch Video Russian Find Abandoned Ukraine Nato Tanks, Weapons In Lysychansk / War In Sudan! The Truth / Alabama Mayor Kills Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.