Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) (49022 Views)

The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience / Share Your First Picture of The New Year / Share Your Experience After Marrying Without Your Mother's Or Father's Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by bluefilm: 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
Na wa o.

So many old people on this thread.

Even Beremx too...
Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by BotherMleeper(m): 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
9182736455O1999:

Lol.
somehow, but he changed though.

Oh great

1 Like

Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by Emperordynasty: 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
gaius01:

Lord I pray I never get to this man's age without a single iota of sense.
Since 1994? Dam Sir you have out grown this level of childishness. Typing this things without any shame is a shame to me as your yonger brother.

This faceless forum have made a lot of people to lose decorum.
Mainly the wierdos that like his post my brother
Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by Arian247(m): 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
Beremx:
I also remember hitting the torch always when it refuses to show light. cheesy grin
Lalasticlala I sure say you no know the torch
Me I do put a coin between the batteries and the cover, I stopped hitting it to make it on
Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by Nahunger(m): 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sekoni003:
Lol. Yellow bulb. You had to slap the shiii out of the bottom sometimes so it could work. Man I feel so old now grin

You took the words right out my mouth cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by membranus: 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
illicit:
My dad was a cop

He had a lot of this, there is a very long one

Omo Olopa!!

I be one too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by Belemahue: 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
illicit:
My dad was a cop

yes it has extension for more battery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
Odion2016:

Police or olopa ...no cop for naija abeg
That's is stereotyping. There are some very responsible police officers in Nigeria especially the very educated ones.
Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by donsheddy1(m): 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
Easyincome24:
It will amaze you that only few people have seen this torch before.

The common problems are the bulb, the face glass, the switch.

This flashlight turned me into an engineer. If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by Beremx(f): 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
bluefilm:
Na wa o.

So many old people on this thread.

Even Beremx too...
nairaland don turn everybody to age mate. Na so!! grin grin
Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by Belemahue: 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
Easyincome24:

You are spot on. Rotating the head gives different brightness.
zoom in and out grin

1 Like

Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by Beremx(f): 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2022
Arian247:

Me I do put a coin between the batteries and the cover, I stopped hitting it to make it on
Seriously? Omo, everybody turn technician for the torch matter. grin cheesy
Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by xtivin(m): 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
I dey use am go see neighbor wife bathing for outside those days

Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by ALFADOS(m): 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
Easyincome24:

indomie generation would not have idea about this great assets then lol

1 Like

Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
Beremx:
you’re very stupid for quoting me.
sorry I didn't mean it that way...what I mean is we are both it's been a long time
Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by 1F30M4(f): 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2022
We had about 2-3 then, pressing that red button next to the switch cheesy The switch always got me pissed lol
Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by kodded(m): 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
Dshocker:
You forgot to add the tiger battery that powers it
I will never forget the legendary Tigre head battery cool
Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by shawante(m): 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Do you remember BEREC batteries?
If I no remember wetin I gaingrin
Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by Mozegee: 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
I am so happy that we have some men here who are not indomie generation. Tuale brother
9182736455O1999:
Omo.
if you misbehave around my pops man, na this torch him go use reset your brain. grin
Very strong torchlight but if you mistaleny spoil am, your own don finish be that. grin

1 Like

Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by bluefilm: 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2022
Beremx:
nairaland don turn everybody to age mate. Na so!! grin grin

I just dey observe now to see the real people wey deserve my respect on this forum as from now henceforth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by bluefilm: 3:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
Easyincome24:

I also remember, once the batteries were thrown away, we still recycle using wood and bulb to make our own torch as children.
Mehn, we don see life for here o.

I don't throw away the dead batteries just like that.

I put it under the sun for it to recharge.

1 Like

Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by BluntCrazeMan: 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
Easyincome24:

The switch too dey quick to dey loose

1 Like

Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by Give400: 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sekoni003:
Lol. Yellow bulb. You had to slap the shiii out of the bottom sometimes so it could work. Man I feel so old now grin
Asin ehn grin
Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by theopeace: 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
rtdCivilservant:
Chai! I remember this torch light. Na for Aboki hand we de buy the bulb those days.
I remember how I do use the bulb to determine battery capacity just to select the best ones to fix inside the touch or radio
Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by Give400: 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
gaius01:

Lord I pray I never get to this man's age without a single iota of sense.
Since 1994? Dam Sir you have out grown this level of childishness. Typing this things without any shame is a shame to me as your yonger brother.

This faceless forum have made a lot of people to lose decorum.
grin grin grin
Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by Sleekfingers: 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
shawante:

If I no remember wetin I gaingrin

cheesy
Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by BegAt40: 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2022
Miracood2:
I remember back then in 1994..

There was this curvy babe in my hostel back then in Uniben. I tried all my best to make this girl mine, cause she gat the flesh in the right proportions all over her.

Tall fine girl with smooth soft skin, tried all my toasting skills but girl didn't even look my face.

But I got to lash the babe, that one time I mistakenly stumbled on her riding this touch light will squirting and moaning loud at the same time in the bathroom @ around 2am in the night, when I woke up to take a pee.

That was how I kept lashing her. I later married her. She can't just get enough my fat preeqq.
shut th Bleep up you're just 22
Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by bilulu(m): 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
illicit:
My dad was a cop

so ur dad is one of Nigeria's problems
Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by illicit(m): 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
bilulu:

so ur dad is one of Nigeria's problems

Nigeria was a problem for him shocked
Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by timefarm(m): 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
Day169:
Would you believe that majority of those torch lights are bulbs were brought in from Taiwan and not China?
Taiwan and Japan are the two manufacturing powerhouse then that we do import from before China came (with inferior but cheaper quality anyway).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by Goldbw122(m): 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
I hate the torch light, when some one is using it, if they shine the torch on your face you won't see a thing...
I remember when I was going up and some secruity men stop me on the way they were pointing their torch on my face, I could not see their face, wondering whether they were thief or something else.. and it was really scaring I have not be scared in my life before, but I thank God that it all went well... I got home safe and sound.. it was not easy when the torch is pointed on my face I feel like passing out... Too bad and scaring experience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kids Drinking Dry Gin In Lagos (Photo) / Would You Place This Bottled Water Sofa In Your Living Room? / Did You Do This? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.