Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) (49043 Views)

The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience / Share Your First Picture of The New Year / Share Your Experience After Marrying Without Your Mother's Or Father's Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by Easyincome24: 11:44am On Apr 17, 2022
It will amaze you that only few people have seen this torch before.

The common problems are the bulb, the face glass, the switch.

138 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:56am On Apr 17, 2022
Omo.
if you misbehave around my pops man, na this torch him go use reset your brain. grin
Very strong torchlight but if you mistaleny spoil am, your own don finish be that. grin

336 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by Sekoni003(m): 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
Lol. Yellow bulb. You had to slap the shiii out of the bottom sometimes so it could work. Man I feel so old now grin

487 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by rtdCivilservant: 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
Chai! I remember this torch light. Na for Aboki hand we de buy the bulb those days.

321 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by Easyincome24: 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
9182736455O1999:
Omo.
if you misbehave around my pops man, na this torch him go use reset your brain. grin
Very strong torchlight but if you mistalen spoil am, your own don finish be that. grin

Those old days mehn.
Our landlord threatened us whenever we play around it in the night.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by Easyincome24: 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
Sekoni003:
Lol. Yellow bulb. You had to slap the bottom sometimes so it could work. Man I feel so old now grin

You got it right.
That slapping and this torch are like 5&6.

144 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by Easyincome24: 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
rtdCivilservant:
Chai! I remember this torch light. Na for Aboki hand we de buy the bulb those days.

It's among the properties every aboki most posses to stay in Lagos.

Torch + transistor radio.

222 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by Jeon(f): 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
this torch

cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
I remember back then in 1994..

There was this curvy babe in my hostel back then in Uniben. I tried all my best to make this girl mine, cause she gat the flesh in the right proportions all over her.

Tall fine girl with smooth soft skin, tried all my toasting skills but girl didn't even look my face.

But I got to lash the babe, that one time I mistakenly stumbled on her riding this touch light will squirting and moaning loud at the same time in the bathroom @ around 2am in the night, when I woke up to take a pee.

That was how I kept lashing her. I later married her. She can't just get enough my fat preeqq.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by illicit(m): 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
My dad was a cop

He had a lot of this, there is a very long one

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by Day169: 1:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
Would you believe that majority of those torch lights and light bulbs were brought in from Taiwan and not China?

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by Richy4(m): 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by shawante(m): 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
This torch and tiger battery were inseparable that year..

154 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by Beremx(f): 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
Anyone who was a boarding school student in federal government schools back in the 90s will always remember that this torch and tiger battery were our companion grin grin

When you rotate the head of the torch, it gives you different beams of light. cool

296 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by Easyincome24: 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
Beremx:
Anyone who was a boarding school student in federal government schools back in the 90s will always remember that this torch and tiger battery were our companion grin grin

When you rotate the head of the torch, it gives you different shades of light. cool
You are spot on. Rotating the head gives different brightness.

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
Miracood2:
I remember back then in 1994..

There was this curvy babe in my hostel back then in Uniben. I tried all my best to make this girl mine, cause she gat the flesh in the right proportions all over her.

Tall fine girl with smooth soft skin, tried all my toasting skills but girl didn't even look my face.

But I got to lash the babe, that one time I mistakenly stumbled on her riding this touch light will squirting and moaning loud at the same time in the bathroom @ around 2am in the night, when I woke up to take a pee.

That was how I kept lashing her. I later married her. She can't just get enough my fat preeqq.

Lord I pray I never get to this man's age without a single iota of sense.
Since 1994? Dam Sir you have out grown this level of childishness. Typing this things without any shame is a shame to me as your yonger brother.

This faceless forum have made a lot of people to lose decorum.

266 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by Odion2016(m): 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
illicit:
My dad was a cop

He had a lot of this, there is a very long one

Police or olopa ...no cop for naija abeg

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by Beremx(f): 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
Easyincome24:

You are spot on. Rotating the head gives different brightness.
I also remember hitting the torch always when it refuses to show light. cheesy grin
Lalasticlala I sure say you no know the torch

13 Likes

Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by Easyincome24: 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
Beremx:
I also remember hitting the torch always when it refuses to show light. cheesy grin
Lalasticlala I sure say you no know the torch
I also remember, once the batteries were thrown away, we still recycle using wood and bulb to make our own torch as children.
Mehn, we don see life for here o.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by Beremx(f): 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
Easyincome24:

I also remember, once the batteries were thrown away, we still recycle using wood and bulb to make our own torch as children.
Mehn, we don see life for here o.
we see life no be small grin grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by Camelot65: 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
* Hitting the torch to reset to its factory settings.
* Big tiger batteries. angry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by flokii: 9:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
Big tiger batteries..

Sun drying both the torch and the batteries..

It used to be handy.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by Foodqueen(f): 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
Boarding house property.

8 Likes

Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by Mindlog: 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2022
We had them and my dad had a preference for Berec batteries.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by Nerogaming01(m): 10:42pm On Apr 17, 2022
3/2 big tiger batteries and the big string attached to the bottom/battery cover of the torch �

I always loose the front so I can touch the bulb �

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
I don knack am tire
Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by Double0h7(f): 1:49am On Apr 18, 2022
Nvm
Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 18, 2022
who else puts one naira coin in theirs? I forgot what the coin was for back then but I remember we do put one naira coin in the battery compartment before closing it

51 Likes

Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by Easyincome24: 7:07am On Apr 18, 2022
Antimarraige:
who else puts one naira coin in theirs? I forgot what the coin was for back then but I remember we do put one naira coin in the battery compartment before closing it
It's to make the contact firm.
The ageing torch loses contact after long use.
The coin will fill this void as it a conductor of electricity.

66 Likes

Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by iwaeda: 10:57am On Apr 18, 2022
Easyincome24:
It will amaze you that only few people have seen this torch before.

The common problems are the bulb, the face glass, the switch.

Is it with Berec or tiger batteries grin grin grin grin

We used the bulb and batteries with small wire practise our own Albert Einstein' Physics grin grin grin grin

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by Basheer22: 10:57am On Apr 18, 2022
Them dey use am reset head

10 Likes

Re: Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) by Patrickyemi: 10:57am On Apr 18, 2022
Story plenty

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? / Would You Place This Bottled Water Sofa In Your Living Room? / Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.