Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

We Must Imbibe Ethics Of Easter, Tinubu Tells Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Must Imbibe Ethics Of Easter, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (9422 Views)

Easter: Tinubu Asks FG To Increase Stipends Given To Poor Nigerians / Tinubu Tells Kwara People How To Remove Saraki / Obasanjo Is Expired Milk, Dump Him In The Dustbin, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Must Imbibe Ethics Of Easter, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by kisace: 1:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
I really hate this Tinubu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Must Imbibe Ethics Of Easter, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by gospelpen(f): 1:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
All for 2023
Re: We Must Imbibe Ethics Of Easter, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
Osinbajo for President

3 Likes

Re: We Must Imbibe Ethics Of Easter, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Proudlyomonna: 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
grin grin grin
This old man sabi whine people well well grin
This man becomes president, Nija sinks indefinitely.

1 Like

Re: We Must Imbibe Ethics Of Easter, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by slowice(m): 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
Thieves gives the best advice on how to avoid thieves....

1 Like

Re: We Must Imbibe Ethics Of Easter, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by seunayantokun(m): 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
The message from Tinubu meant first for Tinubu. He's yet to be born again, I'm waiting to rejoice with him if he does so in no time.
Re: We Must Imbibe Ethics Of Easter, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
OkoroBufo:
God bless my Incoming personal President for me alone. Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

-Okoro bufo
Re: We Must Imbibe Ethics Of Easter, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by KingOfAllIgbos: 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
grin

Jagaban. Conqueror of all flatin0s dead or alive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Must Imbibe Ethics Of Easter, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by nkemoma(m): 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
Criminal.. Sure he is a descendant of the bad thief nailed next to Christ

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Must Imbibe Ethics Of Easter, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by toujurs: 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
See thieve.

1 Like

Re: We Must Imbibe Ethics Of Easter, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by chaloskyx: 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
Tinubu talk about ethics like really? its like Satan asking Christians to give their life to Christ unbelievable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Must Imbibe Ethics Of Easter, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by SeriouslySense(m): 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
tuzle:
I swear deceiving Nigerian is very easy. Tinubu that we didnt hear from during the last seven years of buhari tenure as suddenly become very active in the media. Let everybody vote for who ever they like, u guys suffered for 8years what is another 8years for u.
Re: We Must Imbibe Ethics Of Easter, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Gkemz: 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
Scammer... what does a Muslim know concerning christian celebration...

1 Like

Re: We Must Imbibe Ethics Of Easter, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by favour32(m): 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
Wetin you talk wey dem kill youths for Lekki?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Must Imbibe Ethics Of Easter, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by MajorOvakporaye(f): 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
He actually meant the ethics of stealing and agberoism!!! cheesy Useless bullion van criminal

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Must Imbibe Ethics Of Easter, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Funflipper: 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
desas:
Nigerian Only Problem is corruption:

99.9 percent of our problem will die a natural death when our Leaders own up and top Looting.

That is one campaign none of the aspirants want to talk about, which is the prime reason none of these so-called aspirants is qualified for my stress, let alone my vote.

Guy forget it, its a waste of vote
Because the some reason average politician what power by all means is more Power and Money which doesn't put food on your table

You are the least person in their Plans

Buhari was all about anti corruption in 2015 and here we are to day. He is overseeing the most corrupt administration in the history of Nigeria.
Re: We Must Imbibe Ethics Of Easter, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Funflipper: 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
Gkemz:
Scammer... what does a Muslim know concerning christian celebration...

Isn't his wife a Christian?

2 Likes

Re: We Must Imbibe Ethics Of Easter, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by mecarco: 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2022
Ok
Re: We Must Imbibe Ethics Of Easter, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by ransomed: 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
An oppressor preaching selflessness to the oppressed.

1 Like

Re: We Must Imbibe Ethics Of Easter, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Soffyh(m): 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
Tochi3:
Ethics of Agberoism you mean.
u better join the winning team before you go regret am for south east grin grin jagaban is for the whole Nigeria

1 Like

Re: We Must Imbibe Ethics Of Easter, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by AfonjaTheAfonja: 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
OkoroBufo:
God bless our Incoming President. Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

-Okoro bufo
To slap you dey hungry meembarassed

2 Likes

Re: We Must Imbibe Ethics Of Easter, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
desas:

99.9 percent of our problem will die a natural death when our Leaders own up and top Looting.

That is one campaign none of the aspirants want to talk about, which is the prime reason none of these so-called aspirants is qualified for my stress, let alone my vote.

Because the some reason average politician what power by all means is more Power and Money which doesn't put food on your table

Majority of politicians want position because of power and money. And then we have somebody allegedly using Lagos state money (public funds o) to fund his personal presidential ambition.
Re: We Must Imbibe Ethics Of Easter, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by popesco123: 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2022
Wanna-be-president looking like ancestor has ended up deceiving his urchins in his easter message. 2023 don suffer sha.
Re: We Must Imbibe Ethics Of Easter, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Whatshallido: 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
Did i just heard tinubu mention Jesus? And he said Jesus died for us! Chai wonders shall never end. This God is a merciful God.
Re: We Must Imbibe Ethics Of Easter, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by southpole: 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
desas:

If the citizens changed the politicians will have no option but to change.
Re: We Must Imbibe Ethics Of Easter, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by clothingonline(m): 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
Who is the next Nigeria president?
Only God himself know it

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily
Re: We Must Imbibe Ethics Of Easter, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by JooEeL(m): 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
This one just forming ways to be relevant.

All of a sudden, d mofo loves everyone. Chai. I don suffer.
Re: We Must Imbibe Ethics Of Easter, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by blaise26abj(m): 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
The same way he had the ethics of bullion vans during election . Corrupt leaders always using religion to camouflage
Re: We Must Imbibe Ethics Of Easter, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by ipobcannibals: 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
God bless our incoming president, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Everything about this man is just too presidential and filled with hope for the future.

The hardest working presidential candidate out there. Although, Wike is also moving around the country, unlike some candidates from a certain region who believe and threaten their fathers that ‘it’s their turn’. Who dash monkey banana? Presidency is to be worked for and not given.

1 Like

Re: We Must Imbibe Ethics Of Easter, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by ipobcannibals: 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
kisace:
I really hate this Tinubu
I hate Ohaneze more than the devil! They are evil for not condemning evil (Ipob/ESN)

Meanwhile, God bless our incoming president, Bola Ahmed Tinubu cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Report: How Civil Servants, Politicians Colluded To Loot Kwara Properties / Apapa Gridlock: LASG, NPA Talk Tough, To Impound Trucks Parked On Highway / Amina Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.