Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

The International Community Has Advised D Govt To Support Igbo Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The International Community Has Advised D Govt To Support Igbo Presidency (308 Views)

Did ‘International Community’ Threaten Supreme Court Justices On Imo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The International Community Has Advised D Govt To Support Igbo Presidency by logicalman: 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
The scale of balance favours the south east in particular and Igbos in general. This is as a result of 2023 election discussions going on in world especially in UK ,Europe and USA. 2023 election attracted lot of attention from international community following security and economic challenges in the country
Again due to on going war in Ukraine. The world is looking on Nigeria as an alternative gas supplier.The world has mush interest in Nigeria elections to see that a fit and proper person takes over from Buhari, who will be able to manage all these security and economic crisis including agitations.

Dr Benokal of Mimbis university in his analysis revealed that Igbos should be supported by the elites and progressive minded Nigerians. He revealed that Igbos working in USA are most brilliant,hard work and has organizational ability .He advised Nigerians to look at the direction of the Igbos and pick a credible candidate for president.
Re: The International Community Has Advised D Govt To Support Igbo Presidency by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
Please stop this nonsense. I will like an Igbo to be president but all this begging and groveling is disgraceful to Ndigbo.

4 Likes

Re: The International Community Has Advised D Govt To Support Igbo Presidency by logicalman: 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
Nobody is begging for anything only to reveal the mind of the international community to 2023 general election.
Re: The International Community Has Advised D Govt To Support Igbo Presidency by mighty2: 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
Come force me to vote for yeebow now
Re: The International Community Has Advised D Govt To Support Igbo Presidency by logicalman: 2:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
mighty2:
Come force me to vote for yeebow now
you and suffering are 5 & 6..

1 Like

Re: The International Community Has Advised D Govt To Support Igbo Presidency by ThEGodFaThEr129: 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
As a confirmed Omoluabi guy from Igbęsa Ogun state i and my entire family totally reject the iragbiji criminal and most wanted drug baron after Pablo Escobar and El- Chapo the Guzman, Tinubu for president.
For equity justice love and Peace , I've decided to pitch my tent and cast my vote for God's own anointed, the solid Rock, Peter Obi and I also call on all good Nigerians to come out en-masse to rally round him.

My names are Comrade Otunba Gbenga Buraimoh B.sc M.sc P.hd

And to all Tinubu urchins and miscreants and Mumu-ric Mods on nairaland.................Go and die!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

De / I Am Declaring For President Too / IPOB Not Listed As Terrorist Group Says UK.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.