Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

I Am Declaring For President Too - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Declaring For President Too (308 Views)

Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu / 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi / BREAKING: I Am Declaring My Decision To Run For President In 2023 - 102yrs Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Declaring For President Too by igwegeorgiano(m): 3:16pm On May 04, 2022
The race for the office of the president of the federal republic of Nigeria is now so cheap that even my mechanic and my gateman have declared their interest to run for the office of the president. To this end, I am also declaring my interest to run for the office of the president under Stomach infrastructure development party(SIDP).

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Ahead Of Others / IPOB Not Listed As Terrorist Group Says UK. / Nigeria Is Finished-sowore Blasts CBN GOVERNOR Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.