Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,927 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) (24682 Views)

Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos / Woman Gang-Raped And Robbed Of N30,000 In Edo & Killed (Photo) / Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) by pacespot(m): 8:44am On Apr 18, 2022
Reason why it is not good to play tribal game with insecurity, similar attack in South West would have triggered Igbos to call Yoruba Fúlàní slaves.

Insecurity somewhere is a threat to security everywhere.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 9:37am On Apr 18, 2022
RIP to the dead...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) by platinum131(m): 10:58am On Apr 18, 2022
KingOfAllIgbos:
shocked

[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/rf6ZUe.gif[/img]

Coward IPOB & ESN don sprint reach Abidjan.

Only useful for terrorising fellow Igbo and killing a single cow in staged videos.

Face herdsmen, they wear their wives skirts and run.

Flatin0s can mention me and cry. Doesn't change the truth.

Ganiu....is that you? Have u finished washing the radiator In my car since morning? You are commenting on nairaland.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) by platinum131(m): 11:00am On Apr 18, 2022
pacespot:
Reason why it is not good to play tribal game with insecurity, similar attack in South West would have triggered Igbos to call Yoruba Fúlàní slaves.

Insecurity somewhere is a threat to security everywhere.

It's both ways..Igbos give as good as they get...But at least Igbos didn't run to Benin as refugees
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) by saintade01(m): 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
Why do I find it so hard to believe this.

Fulani with a touch of UGM/ESN abi
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) by Searchingvictor: 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
saintade01:
Why do I find it so hard to believe this.

Fulani with a touch of UGM/ESN abi

morning. Happy Esther.

Please can you help me with small cash to use this week. I kinda low broke presently. Please.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) by Lightorder: 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
Godfullsam:

It is you and your generation that won't end well. At this quiet time of the night, the moon and the stars of heaven bear witness that you won't end well.

The last time I checked, ESN means the Eastern Security Network. I thought they are meant to protect and secure the region. Therefore calling on the esn to do the needful is not a big thing to ask for.
kist know that I didn’t read that trash you wrote. However, what you have written , good or bad is already your portion till the end of your miserable days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teenage Boy Almost Killed By Mob For Stabbing Friend With Bottle In Calabar.PICS / VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs / 27 Abducted Students Of Kaduna College Of Forestry Regain Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.