Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Kano Currency Exchange Market In 1964 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kano Currency Exchange Market In 1964 (37973 Views)

Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market / The Official List Of 43 Banned Items From Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market / Gezawa Commodity Market Kano: Nigeria's First Agro Commodity & Exchange Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Currency Exchange Market In 1964 by WhizdomXX(m): 11:30am On Apr 18, 2022
ArewaNorth:

I'm very much sure that Bauchi, Yobe, Jigawa, Kano, Gombe are more peaceful than ur state, no doubt. It is pitiful how u are so confused in big delusion of falsehood from analyses of people who concoct stories at the comfort of their homes....
Why does themillitary always fail to show us the dead bodies of bandits, iswap and boko haram?
Re: Kano Currency Exchange Market In 1964 by seyz91(m): 11:31am On Apr 18, 2022
Nice!
Baileydice:
This is beautiful.

Look how organized and coordinated they are.

They're freely sitting comfortably with zero worries and satisfied with the day trade.

Never been to the north but I just like my Hausa brothers.

Cool-cats who are being mistaken for troublesome Nigeriens, Chadians, Malians e.t.c.
Re: Kano Currency Exchange Market In 1964 by Kazeem47(m): 11:31am On Apr 18, 2022
So no be today Bureau De Change start.nice one.
Re: Kano Currency Exchange Market In 1964 by WhizdomXX(m): 11:33am On Apr 18, 2022
TheLasyBuddha:

Make I shock you guy!

If you live in the north, you stand to enjoy these alloted resources without any discrimination at all. They would adopt you as their own and you go follow enjoy. If you are as open and honest as them, you would sit with the king's of the north. This is the very thing Southerners can never do for the Northerners. We know this very well!

Any Hausa or Northern person on this forum cannot deny this and I am saying this openly. Northerners have earned the privilege to be treated differently abeg! Let us go and build our house.

I got to the north and saw why Rochas Okorocha and Orji Uzor Kalu are lovers of northern people.

I be Igbo man, but I am a Northern crusader!
If North love South so much, Why Buhari no dey show am for him appointments, the way GEJ show say him love North?
Re: Kano Currency Exchange Market In 1964 by WhizdomXX(m): 11:36am On Apr 18, 2022
Dmacqh:

Boss , I saw these your lines , and it got me thinking .
There is no dignity in been honest, trustworthy but poor ... who you dey deceive ? Please disembark from that capping .

Do we have joy or satisfaction in seeing people suffering ?
Why do Nigerians prefer to see you carrying blocks , pulling carts ,doing menial jobs ( in the name of honest living ) and earning peanuts than seeing you living good , doing well and driving good mobiles ?

Why do you want to know someone source of wealth ( not because you want to learn but it’s out of envy and PDS ), did you use the same energy to find out the person source of poverty? Don’t you think you are a hypocrite?

All those shouting money ritual , prostitution, yahoo etc , did they start in this generation ? Is it easy to do ? Go and try if it’s easy , let’s see .

That this generation are smart and making it big early , taking their destinies into their hands ( not begging or waiting for one uncle , or government ) should be applauded.

“ Ndoli abughi uba... “ ( too much suffering doesn’t translate to wealth ) “ uzo nwa si luo uwa, ya zirii “
My friend your thinking is not the best at all.
Come to Christ Jesus.
Re: Kano Currency Exchange Market In 1964 by Mjjh22: 11:43am On Apr 18, 2022
Baileydice:
This is beautiful.

They're freely sitting comfortably with zero worries and satisfied with the day trade.

Cool-cats who are being mistaken for troublesome Nigeriens, Chadians, Malians e.t.c.
if you live with them you will hate them

1 Like

Re: Kano Currency Exchange Market In 1964 by okuta007: 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
Akanoaaa:
Colourful picture in 1964? Ok continue

there was color picture in 1956 when Queen Elizabeth visited Nigeria - Even 1942 when Adolf Hitler gave a speech in Berlin
Re: Kano Currency Exchange Market In 1964 by Brownshoe: 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
This thread remind me a my plan, pls is it advisable to be buying dollar from this aboki and start saving it?
Re: Kano Currency Exchange Market In 1964 by Akanoaaa(m): 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
okuta007:

there was color picture in 1956 when Queen Elizabeth visited Nigeria - Even 1942 when Adolf Hitler gave a speech in Berlin

Ok.. thanks for the enlightenment
Re: Kano Currency Exchange Market In 1964 by soundOsonic: 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
Dmacqh:

Boss , I saw these your lines , and it got me thinking .
There is no dignity in been honest, trustworthy but poor ... who you dey deceive ? Please disembark from that capping .

Do we have joy or satisfaction in seeing people suffering ?
Why do Nigerians prefer to see you carrying blocks , pulling carts ,doing menial jobs ( in the name of honest living ) and earning peanuts than seeing you living good , doing well and driving good mobiles ?

Why do you want to know someone source of wealth ( not because you want to learn but it’s out of envy and PDS ), did you use the same energy to find out the person source of poverty? Don’t you think you are a hypocrite?

All those shouting money ritual , prostitution, yahoo etc , did they start in this generation ? Is it easy to do ? Go and try if it’s easy , let’s see .

That this generation are smart and making it big early , taking their destinies into their hands ( not begging or waiting for one uncle , or government ) should be applauded.

“ Ndoli abughi uba... “ ( too much suffering doesn’t translate to wealth ) “ uzo nwa si luo uwa, ya zirii “
You are part of the people I am speaking against. Get lost
Re: Kano Currency Exchange Market In 1964 by didson(m): 2:46pm On Apr 18, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Currency Exchange Market In 1964 by Onokwu001(m): 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
Saao:
try travel to the North if you return safely then it means your family already paid the ransom placed on you.
Where in the north were treated like that? Southerners and lies are one
Re: Kano Currency Exchange Market In 1964 by Aaay: 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
Oh
Re: Kano Currency Exchange Market In 1964 by nijanigga: 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2022
Are they still located at WAPA ?
Re: Kano Currency Exchange Market In 1964 by ArewaNorth: 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
didson:
[left][/left]
jallah babbar hausa yaro koda mae kaxo anfika cheesy
jallah babbar hausa yaro koda mae kaxo anfika
Gaskiyane Dan uwa!
Re: Kano Currency Exchange Market In 1964 by Saao(m): 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
ArewaNorth:

I'm very much sure that Bauchi, Yobe, Jigawa, Kano, Gombe are more peaceful than ur state, no doubt. It is pitiful how u are so confused in big delusion of falsehood from analyses of people who concoct stories at the comfort of their homes....
lol the above states u mentioned are safe? Is like u don't know what they mean by safety. Again I guess u read where I said I'm from middle belt/North central, it means my state isn't safe as well. Those states u mentioned are among the worst state in the North except maybe jigawa. Can u sincerely travel by road from borno state to katsina? And from kano to Abuja? Stop deceiving people, just be sincere to yourself.
Re: Kano Currency Exchange Market In 1964 by Zidoh(m): 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
We are the modern BDC incase you have Payoneer, PayPal,Skrill , Perfectmoney and Neteller. Chat with us on contact below for insty exchnsge to Naira
Re: Kano Currency Exchange Market In 1964 by Chartey(m): 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
Saao:
lol you know nothing. I'm from middle belt, have been to every northern states. People like u deceiving buhari, no where is safe in the North including Abuja.
You've been? I'm lived in all the geo-political zones in the north and southwest. I don't care about your politics. I'm only irritated by stubborn ignorance like what you're displaying
Re: Kano Currency Exchange Market In 1964 by okuta007: 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
Akanoaaa:

Ok.. thanks for the enlightenment

you are welcome!

1 Like

Re: Kano Currency Exchange Market In 1964 by soundOsonic: 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
4tomandchi:
Oga after this your post if you die poor na that one go pain me pass!!!

Fish brain. Is honesty synonymous to poverty. I blame the world you live in.
Cant one be honest and be successful?
You wouldn't understand this because you are a scammer.
I can't die poor, I am earning in dollars and I am below 24. I am doing an honest living.
That's the difference between the both of us, one is working andd getting paid by doing what her loves while the other is scamming and eating people's sweat.
Money that comes with sorrows that's what you eat. Your generation will live their life in sorrow Yahoo goat
Re: Kano Currency Exchange Market In 1964 by ArewaNorth: 11:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
Saao:
lol the above states u mentioned are safe? Is like u don't know what they mean by safety. Again I guess u read where I said I'm from middle belt/North central, it means my state isn't safe as well. Those states u mentioned are among the worst state in the North except maybe jigawa. Can u sincerely travel by road from borno state to katsina? And from kano to Abuja? Stop deceiving people, just be sincere to yourself.
These places u mentioned or asked me to travel are more than the entire Southern Nigeria by land mass. However, most part of Borno are safer than Kaduna and Niger but the states I mentioned I can still bet on them that, they are safer than most Nigerian states.
Re: Kano Currency Exchange Market In 1964 by 4tomandchi: 4:57am On Apr 19, 2022
soundOsonic:

Fish brain. Is honesty synonymous to poverty. I blame the world you live in.
Cant one be honest and be successful?
You wouldn't understand this because you are a scammer.
I can't die poor, I am earning in dollars and I am below 24. I am doing an honest living.
That's the difference between the both of us, one is working andd getting paid by doing what her loves while the other is scamming and eating people's sweat.
Money that comes with sorrows that's what you eat. Your generation will live their life in sorrow Yahoo goat

I'm glad to know that you are doing well. E no pain me again!!!
Re: Kano Currency Exchange Market In 1964 by Sardauna24(m): 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
Baileydice:
This is beautiful.

Exactly...
Re: Kano Currency Exchange Market In 1964 by hogan26: 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
The picture can be convert to NFT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Terry Waya At Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (Pictures & Video) / CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home / See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.