Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Primate Ayodele’s Bombshell: ‘Neither Tinubu Nor Osinbajo Can Be President’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Ayodele’s Bombshell: ‘Neither Tinubu Nor Osinbajo Can Be President’ (1195 Views)

Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi / 2023 Presidency: Neither Tinubu Nor Osinbajo Is Fit - Tunde Odesola / Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primate Ayodele’s Bombshell: ‘Neither Tinubu Nor Osinbajo Can Be President’ by Gemid94(m): 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
The Leader of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele, has said neither Vice President Yemi Osinbajo nor his party’s leader Bola Tinubu, would become Nigeria’s president come 2023.

Primate Ayodele made the assertion during an interview with Tribune on Sunday.

According to him, “Many of these people (politicians) running up and down, that they want to rule Nigeria, do not really love this country”.

Speaking on the recent happening in the ruling All Progressive Congress, the cleric said; “We have said it before that Tinubu’s boys would betray him. This has come to pass.

“Has Yemi Osinbajo done what no one has ever done before?

“He has declared his intention to run to be Nigeria’s president in the forthcoming election.

“Is his (Osinbajo) intention a sin? Is it a sin to tell the world what he wants?

“He has not committed any sin. What he has done is right.”

“The major thing is that nemesis has caught up with Tinubu.

“This will affect Tinubu so much that Tinubu will not be president of this country.

“Let the presidency be given to Tinubu free of charge, Nigeria will sink under him; Nigeria will be destroyed under Tinubu.

“The damages done on Nigeria under Buhari will worsen with Tinubu as president. I do not hate Tinubu.

“On my selfish part, I want Tinubu as president. But when God says no, who am I to say yes?”

“So Osinbajo has done nothing wrong that is against the wish of God.

“The point is that Osinbajo too cannot be president. Let more people come out and let’s see who the cap fits.

“Neither Tinubu nor Osinbajo can be president,” Primate Ayodele opined.

https://www.thequesttimes.com/primate-ayodele-neither-tinubu-nor-osinbajo-can-be-president/

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele’s Bombshell: ‘Neither Tinubu Nor Osinbajo Can Be President’ by Cpec: 3:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
*Allahuma walli umurana khiyarana*
*Oh Allah! Appoint the merciful among us as our leaders*
*Allahuma laa tuwalli umuranashiraarana*
*Oh Allah! Don't appoint the devils as our leaders*

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele’s Bombshell: ‘Neither Tinubu Nor Osinbajo Can Be President’ by Eriokanmi: 3:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
We already know. They're both aspiring. 2023 go sweet...and that's if there would be an election at all...in pastor adeboye's voice

5 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele’s Bombshell: ‘Neither Tinubu Nor Osinbajo Can Be President’ by MadamVanessa(f): 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
shocked

We all know It's PETER OBI sir. God bless you.

Anyone can even be, but you see that brown teeth drug baron, he can never smell Aso Rock.

5 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele’s Bombshell: ‘Neither Tinubu Nor Osinbajo Can Be President’ by Olunmercy56(f): 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
But they can't see how Nigeria will be alright one day, seers isonu undecided

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele’s Bombshell: ‘Neither Tinubu Nor Osinbajo Can Be President’ by lordm(m): 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
Just wait till after primaries and see more prophecies
Re: Primate Ayodele’s Bombshell: ‘Neither Tinubu Nor Osinbajo Can Be President’ by DoctorOlasDesk: 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
Whoever inherits the presidency is in trouble. Nigeria is in deep financial troubles that's hidden from over 95% of the citizens. So, anyone thinking it's a great time to be president is only deceiving him/herself. Offer me presidency today and i'll rather be a bricklayer. Orji Uzor Kalu, next president, sorry in advance. You will perpetuate the destruction just as you destroyed Abia
Re: Primate Ayodele’s Bombshell: ‘Neither Tinubu Nor Osinbajo Can Be President’ by booblacain(m): 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2022

“Let the presidency be given to Tinubu free of charge, Nigeria will sink under him; Nigeria will be destroyed under Tinubu.

“The damages done on Nigeria under Buhari will worsen with Tinubu as president. I do not hate Tinubu.

“On my selfish part, I want Tinubu as president. But when God says no, who am I to say yes?”

with one breath you say Tinubu will sink and destroy the country if given the presidency, in another breath you say you selfishly want Tinubu as the president. So you are saying you selfishly want Tinubu to sink and destroy the country but God won't allow it.
Re: Primate Ayodele’s Bombshell: ‘Neither Tinubu Nor Osinbajo Can Be President’ by blackpanda: 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
[s]
Gemid94:
The Leader of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele, has said neither Vice President Yemi Osinbajo nor his party’s leader Bola Tinubu, would become Nigeria’s president come 2023.

Primate Ayodele made the assertion during an interview with Tribune on Sunday.

According to him, “Many of these people (politicians) running up and down, that they want to rule Nigeria, do not really love this country”.

Speaking on the recent happening in the ruling All Progressive Congress, the cleric said; “We have said it before that Tinubu’s boys would betray him. This has come to pass.

“Has Yemi Osinbajo done what no one has ever done before?

“He has declared his intention to run to be Nigeria’s president in the forthcoming election.

“Is his (Osinbajo) intention a sin? Is it a sin to tell the world what he wants?

“He has not committed any sin. What he has done is right.”

“The major thing is that nemesis has caught up with Tinubu.

“This will affect Tinubu so much that Tinubu will not be president of this country.

“So Osinbajo has done nothing wrong that is against the wish of God.

“The point is that Osinbajo too cannot be president. Let more people come out and let’s see who the cap fits.

“Neither Tinubu nor Osinbajo can be president,” Primate Ayodele opined.

https://www.thequesttimes.com/primate-ayodele-neither-tinubu-nor-osinbajo-can-be-president/
[/s]

Do people believe this scammer
Re: Primate Ayodele’s Bombshell: ‘Neither Tinubu Nor Osinbajo Can Be President’ by blackpanda: 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

We all know It's PETER OBI sir. God bless you.

Anyone can even be, but you see that brown teeth drug baron, he can never smell Aso Rock.

Do u have PVC Or una usual wailing?
Re: Primate Ayodele’s Bombshell: ‘Neither Tinubu Nor Osinbajo Can Be President’ by Ultimas: 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
Interesting. Is that what God really said?
Re: Primate Ayodele’s Bombshell: ‘Neither Tinubu Nor Osinbajo Can Be President’ by funshint(m): 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
I won't say anything about this man. Anything against Tinubu is good news for Igbos grin
Re: Primate Ayodele’s Bombshell: ‘Neither Tinubu Nor Osinbajo Can Be President’ by funshint(m): 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Whoever inherits the presidency is in trouble. Nigeria is in deep financial troubles that's hidden from over 95% of the citizens. So, anyone thinking it's a great time to be president is only deceiving him/herself. Offer me presidency today and i'll rather be a bricklayer. Orji Uzor Kalu, next president, sorry in advance. You will perpetuate the destruction just as you destroyed Abia
Nigeria's issue is not that complicated; it's just that we have a failure-in-charge that's why everything looks impossible.
Re: Primate Ayodele’s Bombshell: ‘Neither Tinubu Nor Osinbajo Can Be President’ by DoctorOlasDesk: 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
funshint:

Nigeria's issue is not that complicated; it's just that we have a failure-in-charge that's why everything looks impossible.

Nigeria is sunken deep bro. Trust me. I don;t have time to time much. Next time, Nigerians will vote for people based on manifestos, wisdom and experience
Re: Primate Ayodele’s Bombshell: ‘Neither Tinubu Nor Osinbajo Can Be President’ by Moferere: 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
No be this prophet predict Egypt to win senegal?

Kàlò-kàlò prophet undecided
Re: Primate Ayodele’s Bombshell: ‘Neither Tinubu Nor Osinbajo Can Be President’ by SWATMan: 3:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Do people believe this scammer

Yes I do until I get scammed. grin
Re: Primate Ayodele’s Bombshell: ‘Neither Tinubu Nor Osinbajo Can Be President’ by EastisBae: 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
Tinubu's idiatic and delusional online urchins will still call this yoruba man IPOB. Anybody that tells them the glaring truth is IPOB.

Shameless fools!!!
Re: Primate Ayodele’s Bombshell: ‘Neither Tinubu Nor Osinbajo Can Be President’ by SledgeHammerer: 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha.....I sorry for those that don't know this man.

He is very poor in guess work, I won't say prophecy. With all his numerous failings he still doesn't shy away from the media. Lol....
Re: Primate Ayodele’s Bombshell: ‘Neither Tinubu Nor Osinbajo Can Be President’ by helinues: 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2022
STFU and respect your age

How many of your last predictions guessing have come close to reality?

The dog of men dem
Re: Primate Ayodele’s Bombshell: ‘Neither Tinubu Nor Osinbajo Can Be President’ by Christistruth00: 6:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
grin

(1) (Reply)

Monthly/yearly Payments Of Atiku And Tinubu / Osun Poll: Aregbesola’s Faction Declares Stand, To Support APC Candidate / Fix Date For Referendum Or We Start Attacking - Simon Ekpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.