Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Tinubu Mocks Buhari, Says He Failed To Provide Electricity Yet Calls Youths Lazy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Mocks Buhari, Says He Failed To Provide Electricity Yet Calls Youths Lazy (2815 Views)

Sheikh Bello Yabo Mocks Buhari, Says Katsina Residents ‘stoned The Satan’ / Buhari: Nigeria to provide electricity to 5 million households by 2030 / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Mocks Buhari, Says He Failed To Provide Electricity Yet Calls Youths Lazy by seunmsg(m): 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr129:

Better than a man who fled with his entire household to faraway Benin republic and Burkina Faso after Isikilu waskili and his herds of cows ransacked their village.

I’m from Okemesi Ekiti, the town that started the Ekiti Parapo/Kiriji war. The Ekiti Parapo war is on record to be the longest internecine/civil war in human history. The war was started by prince Fabunmi Oraralada from the Okemesi royal family that I belong to. I’m not the type that will run from war. Iskilu Wakili or whatever is a small fry. He had since been put in his place. Don’t ever mention such low life in the same sentence with my handle again.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Mocks Buhari, Says He Failed To Provide Electricity Yet Calls Youths Lazy by ThEGodFaThEr129: 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2022
seunmsg:

I’m from Okemesi Ekiti, the town that started the Ekiti Parapo/Kiriji war. The Ekiti Parapo war is on record to be the longest internecine/civil war in human history. The war was started by prince Fabunmi Oraralada from the Okemesi royal family that I belong to. I’m not the type that will run from war. Iskilu Wakili or whatever is a small fry. He had since been put in his place. Don’t ever mention such low life in the same sentence with my handle again.
War that was fought with hoes and cutlasses. Is that one a war or farm dispute? Abeg, make I hear word joor.......royal family indeed, na him you dey collect bmc stipend on nairaland.
Re: Tinubu Mocks Buhari, Says He Failed To Provide Electricity Yet Calls Youths Lazy by SledgeHammerer: 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
GreyLaw:

Baba, Tinugu played the ostrich all this while. He is the biggest and fattest hypocrite of them all. When herdsmen were killing people Tinubu never coughed. When he was interviewed he famously asked, "where are the cows?" He comfortably shielded the herdsmen.

I believe he is getting feedback from Abuja and now he is trying to speak up. He failed Nigerians when they needed him. He is a desperado willing to do anything now for power.

Buhari will have his time in a few weeks.

It'll make sense if you stick to your choice. That's why it's called democracy.
Re: Tinubu Mocks Buhari, Says He Failed To Provide Electricity Yet Calls Youths Lazy by SledgeHammerer: 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

STFU Yorubadd fakee Muslimm cowward.No body will vote for a Yorubadd man.
Our presidential candidate are obi, ameachi and atiku if you don't like it do the awolowo.

This is where your rants stop. Nairaland!
Re: Tinubu Mocks Buhari, Says He Failed To Provide Electricity Yet Calls Youths Lazy by Bastardlyrich: 5:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

This is where your rants stop. Nairaland!
And we're does your noise stop,in ss/se region I have never seen anybody that said he will vote for your irritatin,derty,stinging,gdog theivenubu.
So your rants stop in ogbomosho.
Mind you coword ,you can't talk in my presence.
If you know my tribe,the mere hearing ijwa,you go piss for pantt.
Muguu
Re: Tinubu Mocks Buhari, Says He Failed To Provide Electricity Yet Calls Youths Lazy by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2022
Another man from the republic of Togo...We see you!

seunmsg:

Says an inconsequential 5% dot in a circle.

Re: Tinubu Mocks Buhari, Says He Failed To Provide Electricity Yet Calls Youths Lazy by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2022
hahahahahahahahahaha....Your people that fled to Benin republic said I should type(indeed)

INDEED)...

seunmsg:

Re: Tinubu Mocks Buhari, Says He Failed To Provide Electricity Yet Calls Youths Lazy by Kenneth4u205(m): 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
You said there is no god except allah and Muhammed. So why are you complaining of your allah and Muhammed hating you?
Crizzycross:
I'm depressed and tired of everything.
No parent, no family no friends. Does GOD Hate me? Why this hardship?
Re: Tinubu Mocks Buhari, Says He Failed To Provide Electricity Yet Calls Youths Lazy by Hellonearth: 6:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
KingsCity:
I agree with Asiwaju on this one

Mumu. Agree kiiii u there.

Who is the National leader of APC?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Mocks Buhari, Says He Failed To Provide Electricity Yet Calls Youths Lazy by techWriter3: 6:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
this is from calling ... Emm, check my_pro.file if you need help with your thesis, dissertation, or assignment.
Re: Tinubu Mocks Buhari, Says He Failed To Provide Electricity Yet Calls Youths Lazy by GreyLaw(m): 6:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dsalvo:
IPOBians and lunacy. Everyone, even Buhari's anointed, must specifically touch on Buhari's failure once campaign is in full swing everywhere.

Otherwise which Nigerian will vote for them? Who will win, for example, praising the insecurity in Nigeria under Buhari?

But many people on this forum considered it a taboo to highlight Buhari's failings all this while. What suddenly changed, if I may ask?
Re: Tinubu Mocks Buhari, Says He Failed To Provide Electricity Yet Calls Youths Lazy by GreyLaw(m): 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

It'll make sense if you stick to your choice. That's why it's called democracy.

I understand that. If Tinubu is your choice, then great. But don't insult our collective intelligence in the process, telling plain lies just to prove a point. Not everybody has selective amnesia!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Mocks Buhari, Says He Failed To Provide Electricity Yet Calls Youths Lazy by Miee: 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
So you know the popular “yahoo Benz”, everyone tends to think they’re all the same but there’s benz and there’s BENZ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6AxpaSXsZU

I made Easter food telling the differences between two of that particular generation. Watch it and know ohh... make person no go oppress you anyhow for third mainland. Oya subscribe if you haven’t. Happy Easter.
Re: Tinubu Mocks Buhari, Says He Failed To Provide Electricity Yet Calls Youths Lazy by AntiBMC(m): 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
embarassed
Tinubuadvocate:
Although this is propaganda from illiterate ipob terrorist .However Buhari can only imposed national chairman just like he did any other move will always based on failed attempts.

And for the chairman he will not spend than a year in that office.

See who's calling others illiterates. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Mocks Buhari, Says He Failed To Provide Electricity Yet Calls Youths Lazy by SledgeHammerer: 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
GreyLaw:

I understand that. If Tinubu is your choice, then great. But don't insult our collective intelligence in the process, telling plain lies just to prove a point. Not everybody has selective amnesia!

Your problem is simply bitterness for a man who you think is the cause of your family problem.

Can you state anything that's not factual about my comment on Tinubu.? State it here now or be silent forever.
Re: Tinubu Mocks Buhari, Says He Failed To Provide Electricity Yet Calls Youths Lazy by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
GreyLaw:

But many people on this forum considered it a taboo to highlight Buhari's failings all this while. What suddenly changed, if I may ask?

I did not. Despite being his previous fan, and even election campaigner, I spoke up about his failure that seemed deliberate and borne of an agenda of discriminatory and biased leadership.
Re: Tinubu Mocks Buhari, Says He Failed To Provide Electricity Yet Calls Youths Lazy by SledgeHammerer: 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

And we're does your noise stop,in ss/se region I have never seen anybody that said he will vote for your irritatin,derty,stinging,gdog theivenubu.
So your rants stop in ogbomosho.
Mind you coword ,you can't talk in my presence.
If you know my tribe,the mere hearing ijwa,you go piss for pantt.
Muguu

My first advice for you is to try and go back to high school. Your English is terrible. Jeeeeez!

Second point is that you guys are politically irrelevant in the scheme of things. You and your co-travellers said more than this in 2015,2019.

Finally I'm from south south and we're very many here that are supporting the Tinubu presidency. So go and sleep.
Re: Tinubu Mocks Buhari, Says He Failed To Provide Electricity Yet Calls Youths Lazy by Crizzycross: 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
You said there is no god except allah and Muhammed. So why are you complaining of your allah and Muhammed hating you?

I am not a muslim pls.
Re: Tinubu Mocks Buhari, Says He Failed To Provide Electricity Yet Calls Youths Lazy by CSTRR: 7:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

Tinubu just spoke bitter truth to those who cares to hear.
Even the femi Adesina and garba shehu are tired of defending the failure.
Really?

But tinubu supported Buhari for second term.
Re: Tinubu Mocks Buhari, Says He Failed To Provide Electricity Yet Calls Youths Lazy by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
SledgeHammerer:
This is part of the reason I'm supporting Tinubu. We don't want anybody preaching continuity. Tinubu is bold and fearless. Those not talking now will start talking after Buhari has left Aso villa.

But he didn’t talk All these while when it mattered most ?

He suddenly found his voice all because of his ambition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Mocks Buhari, Says He Failed To Provide Electricity Yet Calls Youths Lazy by Bastardlyrich: 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

My first advice for you is to try and go back to high school. Your English is terrible. Jeeeeez!

Second point is that you guys are politically irrelevant in the scheme of things. You and your co-travellers said more than this in 2015,2019.

Finally I'm from south south and we're very many here that are supporting the Tinubu presidency. So go and sleep.
Southner indeed grin grin grin continue to deceive yourself while gobbling hot Amala and Jedi jedi grin grin grin
Afonja coword grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu Mocks Buhari, Says He Failed To Provide Electricity Yet Calls Youths Lazy by SledgeHammerer: 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Southner indeed grin grin grin continue to deceive yourself while gobbling hot Amala and Jedi jedi grin grin grin
Afonja coword grin cheesy grin cheesy

Go back to high school. I'm done with you. Bye!
Re: Tinubu Mocks Buhari, Says He Failed To Provide Electricity Yet Calls Youths Lazy by Bastardlyrich: 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

Go back to high school. I'm done with you. Bye!
Coword ,I'm doing my master in no man's land.
You can't do anything.
Derty stinkking yorerobad pigg.
Re: Tinubu Mocks Buhari, Says He Failed To Provide Electricity Yet Calls Youths Lazy by SledgeHammerer: 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

But he didn’t talk All these while when it mattered most ?

He suddenly found his voice all because of his ambition.

It's his right to determine when it's ripe for him to say whatever he wants to say.
Re: Tinubu Mocks Buhari, Says He Failed To Provide Electricity Yet Calls Youths Lazy by Kenneth4u205(m): 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
Crizzycross:

I am not a muslim pls.

Re: Tinubu Mocks Buhari, Says He Failed To Provide Electricity Yet Calls Youths Lazy by SledgeHammerer: 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
CSTRR:

Really?

But tinubu supported Buhari for second term.

Of course as a party man he should.
Re: Tinubu Mocks Buhari, Says He Failed To Provide Electricity Yet Calls Youths Lazy by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

It's his right to determine when it's ripe for him to say whatever he wants to say.

It’s still same thing. He wouldn’t have talked if his ambition isn’t at stake and that is hypocrisy. He should have spoken as a leader when herdsmen were ravaging south west.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Mocks Buhari, Says He Failed To Provide Electricity Yet Calls Youths Lazy by SledgeHammerer: 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Coword ,I'm doing my master in no man's land.
You can't do anything.
Derty stinkking yorerobad pigg.

Masters? Hahahahahahahaha..... like dis?
Re: Tinubu Mocks Buhari, Says He Failed To Provide Electricity Yet Calls Youths Lazy by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2022
[quote author=Kenneth4u205 post=112036193][/quote]

Lol
When you comment on Muslim threads that thing automatically shows on your profile.
Re: Tinubu Mocks Buhari, Says He Failed To Provide Electricity Yet Calls Youths Lazy by Mynd44: 8:13pm On Apr 17, 2022

(1) (2)

More Pictures Of Labour Party Rally In Jos(photos) / Even If Supreme Court Give It To TINUBU? See What Will Happen. / Reno Omokri Praising Peter Obi On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.