Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Mating My Bitch Today, A Wonderful Experience - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Mating My Bitch Today, A Wonderful Experience (619 Views)

Finally Crossed My Bitch On Her 3rd Heat [pics] / Is My Bitch Pregnant? / My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mating My Bitch Today, A Wonderful Experience by remi4ever(m): 4:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
Damn!! Those studs are massive and were imported.
The main stud is 3 years old.

It was unsuccessful so I decided to leave her there and check back tomorrow.

Photos do no justice..

Re: Mating My Bitch Today, A Wonderful Experience by remi4ever(m): 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
After several failed attempts we decided to try one of the stud's offspring, this one was shy and didn't seem interested..

Re: Mating My Bitch Today, A Wonderful Experience by 9182736455O1999(m): 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
They want to do it when noone is watching grin

2 Likes

Re: Mating My Bitch Today, A Wonderful Experience by SUPERPACK: 4:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
This is date rape and we wont take it. Where are the animal right activists.

1 Like

Re: Mating My Bitch Today, A Wonderful Experience by remi4ever(m): 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
SUPERPACK:
This is date rape and we wont take it. Where are the animal right activists.
Rest!!
Re: Mating My Bitch Today, A Wonderful Experience by remi4ever(m): 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
9182736455O1999:
They want to do it when noone is watching grin
Maybe.. � cheesy
Re: Mating My Bitch Today, A Wonderful Experience by LoveNbeloved(f): 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
Don't force it.
Re: Mating My Bitch Today, A Wonderful Experience by Generalkorex(m): 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
Una suppose leave them comot ni

1 Like

Re: Mating My Bitch Today, A Wonderful Experience by Namdeenero(m): 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2022
Caucasian Shepherds are some of the most difficult dogs to handle when it comes to mating, their size makes it hard sometimes. Especially when the female is way smaller than the male. I’m sure the handlers are inexperienced. What you should do is this, wash your hands, when the male dog mounts the female and starts humping you try and raise the vulva of the female with one hand then try direct the penis with the other hand. As the penis keeps touching the vulva penetration would occur. Please only try this is you’re well familiarized with the male dog

1 Like

Re: Mating My Bitch Today, A Wonderful Experience by remi4ever(m): 6:54am On Apr 18, 2022
Namdeenero:
Caucasian Shepherds are some of the most difficult dogs to handle when it comes to mating, their size makes it hard sometimes. Especially when the female is way smaller than the male. I’m sure the handlers are inexperienced. What you should do is this, wash your hands, when the male dog mounts the female and starts humping you try and raise the vulva of the female with one hand then try direct the penis with the other hand. As the penis keeps touching the vulva penetration would occur. Please only try this is you’re well familiarized with the male dog
Thank you so much. We'll try this.

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Pedigree German Shepherd / Caucasians Dogs For Sale / Imported Lovely Chow Chow For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.