Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,481 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Which Is The Best Football Team Ever - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Is The Best Football Team Ever (1304 Views)

Is This The Best Super Falcons Team Ever? / Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team / 10-man Nairaland Football Team Hold Yaba Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Best Football Team Ever by OlawaleBammie: 4:15pm On May 10, 2022
paulolee:

gee leave dt guy, e no de ever see anything good in barca or messi, i stopped reading wen he said zidan Madrid were better than barca, d same barca dt won games n trophies easily, barca dt jus finished winning all trophies in dt same 2009, zidane madrid were soo good n dey didnt win the league or all trophies in dier peak years but barca did it 3 times n him de blame weakness of other teams.
but wen zidane won UCL 4 times, all other teams were very strong....e jus de shift table

Lol, well, barca is my sworn enemy, i dont like them but its normal due to my affiliation with madrid.

But truth be told, on a normal ground ooh, no team can replicate wat barca did in 2009 to 2011 and 2009 to 2015 in general. Even barca demselve can not replicate it. They were toooo good sir.

Like seriously i have even missed Barcelona, how i wished they were in the champions League it would have ben better, at least spain would have a worthy contingents unlike the trash Villarreal and atletico were playing at the business end of the season.

Its not eaay to win 13 trophies in the space of three years, ahh, ko easy ejoo.

Even if u want to say teams are rebuilding i tink we should include barca as one of the teams rebuilding cus the barca guadiola inherited from frank Rijkaard was not same as the one patroled by guadiola. I tink barca were even tropyless in 2007/2008 season sef( i stand to be corrected)

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Football Team Ever by OlawaleBammie: 4:18pm On May 10, 2022
Great100000:
As a Chelsea fan, I will surely go for Guardiola Barcelona....

To me Barcelona under Guardiola is the greatest and best football ever.

Barca then will give you as an opponent to play like 5 minutes to show yourself, but after that 5 minutes then Barca will start from there and play you till 90 minutes finish and even score you plenty Goals.

I remembered when Hercules beat dem 2-0 then, I even can't believe it that any Team can beat Barcelona, mind you am a Chelsea fan but also supporting Real Madrid in Spain.

(5) Barcelona under Guardiola, Messi, Xavi and Iniesta
wen Hercules beat them was is 2:0 or 3:0??

Barca use ac Milan eye see shege teleeeee AC Milan worn an away jersey in sansiro grin
Re: Which Is The Best Football Team Ever by OlawaleBammie: 4:19pm On May 10, 2022
paulolee:

gee leave dt guy, e no de ever see anything good in barca or messi, i stopped reading wen he said zidan Madrid were better than barca, d same barca dt won games n trophies easily, barca dt jus finished winning all trophies in dt same 2009, zidane madrid were soo good n dey didnt win the league or all trophies in dier peak years but barca did it 3 times n him de blame weakness of other teams.
but wen zidane won UCL 4 times, all other teams were very strong....e jus de shift table
zidane didnt win CL four tyms oh, only three tyms and he won one league title in 2017
Re: Which Is The Best Football Team Ever by Kingcalls: 6:15pm On May 10, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
bro see, champions league is a different league entirely sir, its so different from local leagues where the dominant teams would always win.

Champions League is a one-off show and that is the reason Chelsea won it in 2012, Ac Milan in 2007, a mediocre Liverpool that even finished fifth in the league won it in 2005

If champions League were to be played like a normal league matches ni, all these teams wouldn't have won it in those years.
So in my own view, champions League is a game of tacticians while the league is a game of consistency.

What i am saying in essence is that how barca played football in those years would be hard to replicate, even by Barcelona themselves. Truly u can not always, so no team has the antidote of defeat, but what u did in ur haydays counts.

In three years Barcelona won a whopping 13 trophies, pls how many teams had don dat in our dispensation??

Within four years(09-12) barca won three liga titles and 2 champion league while madrid won three champions League and 1 liga titles sir.

Madrid is good and will always be good, even more than barca but barca of those years were exceptional sir.

U talk like this cos u started watching football in 05... go and watch madrid from 99 to 03.... their tiki taka was mind blowing...barca of iniesta messi xavi were not half as deadly with tiki taka as madrids team that year... whenever they lost the lost , they got it immediately, not aggressively, they simply tapped the ball off ur feet and pass u guys to submission... go and watch real madrid vs Manchester in old Trafford...de limas hat trick ... watch the 3rd goal...go to YouTube and see a glimpse of how deadly they were with passes and tiki taka

Check for Madrid vs Manchester quaterfinal 03... infact when they paired Manchester with madrid , Ferguson in his press conference was so upset that he said that UEFA were cheating , and that y did they give them madrid
Re: Which Is The Best Football Team Ever by OlawaleBammie: 6:53pm On May 10, 2022
Kingcalls:

U talk like this cos u started watching football in 05... go and watch madrid from 99 to 03.... their tiki taka was mind blowing...barca of iniesta messi xavi were not half as deadly with tiki taka as madrids team that year... whenever they lost the lost , they got it immediately, not aggressively, they simply tapped the ball off ur feet and pass u guys to submission... go and watch real madrid vs Manchester in old Trafford...de limas hat trick ... watch the 3rd goal...go to YouTube and see a glimpse of how deadly they were with passes and tiki taka

Check for Madrid vs Manchester quaterfinal 03... infact when they paired Manchester with madrid , Ferguson in his press conference was so upset that he said that UEFA were cheating , and that y did they give them madrid
wel, i cant argue that cus i knew little about football den, if madrid of 1999 to 2003 were superb or not, its left for u guys who have bn watching football before us to decide, that is an argument for the legends like u sir.
But remember i am only making case for the resent form of different football teams starting from wen i started watching football.
Re: Which Is The Best Football Team Ever by Kingcalls: 7:15pm On May 10, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
wel, i cant argue that cus i knew little about football den, if madrid of 1999 to 2003 were superb or not, its left for u guys who have bn watching football before us to decide, that is an argument for the legends like u sir.
But remember i am only making case for the resent form of different football teams starting from wen i started watching football.

Well...I get u

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Football Team Ever by Great100000: 11:15am On May 11, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
wen Hercules beat them was is 2:0 or 3:0??

Barca use ac Milan eye see shege teleeeee AC Milan worn an away jersey in sansiro grin
It is 2-0 bro.
N Valdez (27th minute and 58th minute)
Re: Which Is The Best Football Team Ever by Phethar007(m): 9:39pm On May 11, 2022
Another honourable mention is bayern munich of 2020 under hansi flick,that team were demons....winning the treble and scoring goals like water with lewa at beast mode then.

we all can't forget what they did to our london brothers that campaign grin and barcelona,even though i hate 2 mention it for their sake grin.....But that team looked almost unstoppable
Re: Which Is The Best Football Team Ever by cutecommend: 1:42pm On May 12, 2022
Barca?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Transfer Rumours / Which Is Your Favorite Sports Game? / Joseph Yobo To Become Most Capped Super Eagle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.