Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,328 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Saint Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saint Nnamdi Kanu (664 Views)

FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" / Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) / Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saint Nnamdi Kanu by udele1: 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
IPOB is trying so hard disassociate Nnamdi Kanu from terrorism. Now looking for who to blame for the terrorism in Igboland.

When he gathered over 300 criminals armed them, what were they expecting?

Simon Ekpa is just acting on the foundation he laid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GmJrroCPio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToixSlJNZuo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ODV30My__8

They have lost control of the monster the created for financial gains.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saint Nnamdi Kanu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2022
Nairaland FBI.... After posing with that large jumbo by the forest side,you think we see you as sane..with that black lips of yours.. Even heard you was deported from Turkey(you still haven't denied it). Your character must be anyhow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saint Nnamdi Kanu by Emergingnation3(m): 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
udele1:
[s]IPOB is trying so hard disassociate Nnamdi Kanu from terrorism. Now looking for who to blame for the terrorism in Igboland.

When he gathered over 300 criminals armed them, what were they expecting?

Simon Ekpa is just acting on the foundation he laid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GmJrroCPio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToixSlJNZuo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ODV30My__8

They have lost control of the monster the created for financial gains.

[/s]
Usual Trashed oooo.

3 Likes

Re: Saint Nnamdi Kanu by udele1: 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2022
They are tired of blaming and DSS. grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saint Nnamdi Kanu by Emergingnation3(m): 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
udele1:
Cos DSS are behind most terrorist activities in SE..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saint Nnamdi Kanu by udele1: 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Cos DSS are behind most terrorist activities in SE..

So IPOB is accusing Simon Ekpa wrongly? Or is Simon Ekpa part of DSS?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saint Nnamdi Kanu by ZombieSlaughter: 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
udele1:

Don't mind the Igbos but were you really deported from Turkey for trafficking and prostitution racketeering? Pls clear the air, we need credible people as Anti-Igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saint Nnamdi Kanu by Northernblood5(m): 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
There is difference between IPOB and Simon Ekpa.
Re: Saint Nnamdi Kanu by udele1: 10:21am On Apr 18, 2022
Northernblood5:
There is difference between IPOB and Simon Ekpa.

Whats the difference?
Re: Saint Nnamdi Kanu by Proudlyomonna: 10:49am On Apr 18, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Nairaland FBI.... After posing with that large jumbo by the forest side,you think we I see you as sane..with that black lips of yours.. Even heard you was deported from Turkey(you still haven't denied it). Your character must be anyhow

Fixed.
Re: Saint Nnamdi Kanu by Proudlyomonna: 10:52am On Apr 18, 2022
Bunch of brainwashed thugs, and cultist and criminals, fighting for an already lost cost.
Both mnk,dos, Simon Epka are all criminals claiming freedom fighter.
Sensible Igbos know this ipob thing is just a well packaged fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Saint Nnamdi Kanu by Wazobia2216: 10:53am On Apr 18, 2022
On whose foundation was bokoharam, Iswap, Fulani herdsmen, bandits acting

Leave train wey them bomb, they look at the picture of your Fulani brothers perfecting their marching skills

Ogogoro master grin grin
Re: Saint Nnamdi Kanu by naijapips02: 11:15am On Apr 18, 2022
Wazobia2216:
On whose foundation was bokoharam, Iswap, Fulani herdsmen, bandits acting

Leave train wey them bomb, they look at the picture of your Fulani brothers perfecting their marching skills

Ogogoro master grin grin

Same foundation as IPOB. Brainwashing misfits with some edorado rewards.

2 Likes

Re: Saint Nnamdi Kanu by ipobcannibals: 11:23am On Apr 18, 2022
Ipob = ESN = unknown gunmen
The leader of these terrorists is hunchback lamidi cownu.
Only a fool will believe ipob propaganda. Simon Ekpa is just following the footsteps of the hunchback cannibal, lamidi cownu.

1 Like

Re: Saint Nnamdi Kanu by udele1: 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
ipobcannibals:
Ipob = ESN = unknown gunmen
The leader of these terrorists is hunchback lamidi cownu.
Only a fool will believe ipob propaganda. Simon Ekpa is just following the footsteps of the hunchback cannibal, lamidi cownu.

They have seen how Nnamdi Kanu's court case will end. So they are trying to make him look like a saint to avoid sentencing.

1 Like

Re: Saint Nnamdi Kanu by ipobcannibals: 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
udele1:

They have seen how Nnamdi Kanu's court case will end. So they are trying to make him look like a saint to avoid sentencing.
No amount of denial can free lamidi from the hangman’s noose, he must hang. He orchestrated the killings of police and military officers, so hunchback cownu is toast. The government are not interested in Simon Ekpa for now.

1 Like

Re: Saint Nnamdi Kanu by Yujin(m): 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Bunch of brainwashed thugs, and cultist and criminals, fighting for an already lost cost.
Both mnk,dos, Simon Epka are all criminals claiming freedom fighter.
Sensible Igbos know this ipob thing is just a well packaged fraud.
Nigeria is the biggest fraud ever to exist. Who is his right senses will want the continuation of such a blood sucking contraption? Iraq that was devasted by war will in the next few years bounce back and be far more developed than Nigeria which only saw war 50years ago.
Re: Saint Nnamdi Kanu by Proudlyomonna: 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
Yujin:

Nigeria is the biggest fraud ever to exist. Who is his right senses will want the continuation of such a blood sucking contraption? Iraq that was devasted by war will in the next few years bounce back and be far more developed than Nigeria which only saw war 50years ago.

Yes Nigeria is messed up Yes,so how is supporting a group that constantly brings destruction upon the peaceful Igbo society helpful ?

A group like ipob that's have shown signs that they will hang the heads of critics and others who do not support their destructive oppressive fruad struggle should not be talking about freedom.

2 Likes

Re: Saint Nnamdi Kanu by 1868b: 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
naijapips02:

Same foundation as IPOB. Brainwashing misfits with some edorado rewards.

[/s]
Re: Saint Nnamdi Kanu by Yujin(m): 9:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Yes Nigeria is messed up Yes,so how is supporting a group that constantly brings destruction upon the peaceful Igbo society helpful ?

A group like ipob that's have shown signs that they will hang the heads of critics and others who do not support their destructive oppressive fruad struggle should not be talking about freedom.
How is the activities of IPOB in Biafra a problem to a non-Biafran living outside Biafran territory? No be panadol you dey drink on top another people problem be dat? I don't the time for urchins like you. We are fine tuning things for our new nation already.
Re: Saint Nnamdi Kanu by Proudlyomonna: 1:15am On Apr 19, 2022
Yujin:

How is the activities of IPOB in Biafra a problem to a non-Biafran living outside Biafran territory? No be panadol you dey drink on top another people problem be dat? I don't the time for urchins like you. We are fine tuning things for our new nation already.

What new nation is this almajiri cretin talking about ��
Is it the one your angry boko haram/Iswap uncles have been killing your people like chicken for?I am telling you that Igboland doesn't have any business with the country that's championed by an oppressive , destructive group like ipob,so you will stop wishing that SE suffers the same thing your NE region is suffering from,bcus na shame and disgrace e go end for you.
Re: Saint Nnamdi Kanu by Yujin(m): 7:30am On Apr 20, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

What new nation is this almajiri cretin talking about ��
Is it the one your angry boko haram/Iswap uncles have been killing your people like chicken for?I am telling you that Igboland doesn't have any business with the country that's championed by an oppressive , destructive group like ipob,so you will stop wishing that SE suffers the same thing your NE region is suffering from,bcus na shame and disgrace e go end for you.
Just see how incoherent you sound. Is there any almajiri that will ever support IPOB? As a psychologist I already know how confused and defeated you are. This is why you're trying desperately mumbling mumbo jumbo just to discredit IPOB. Well for your information, IPOB is even more stronger today. We are in our millions and everywhere doing whatever is necessary for the freedom of Biafra. We are not after other people's ancestral lands like Fulanis. We are proud of our own lands and human resources.
Viva Biafra.
Death to the evil contraption.
Proudly IPOB.
Re: Saint Nnamdi Kanu by Proudlyomonna: 10:33am On Apr 20, 2022
Yujin:

Just see how incoherent you sound. Is there any almajiri that will ever support IPOB? As a psychologist I already know how confused and defeated you are. This is why you're trying desperately mumbling mumbo jumbo just to discredit IPOB. Well for your information, IPOB is even more stronger today. We are in our millions and everywhere doing whatever is necessary for the freedom of Biafra. We are not after other people's ancestral lands like Fulanis. We are proud of our own lands and human resources.
Viva Biafra.
Death to the evil contraption.
Proudly IPOB.

Stop using we before amadioha strikes you dead,you are a bororo jihadist pretending to be Igbo and ipob but secretly wishing Igboland will be wrecked by the same terror that has almost brought your NE region to her knees,but God will continue to put you and your cohorts to shame and disgrace.
In Igboland only brainwashed thugs, cultist and criminals and the rots of Igbo society stands with the destructive ipob agenda that's why they have and can never achieve anything meaningful in their fruitless oppressive fruad struggle.
Which ipob are we talking about,is it the same proscribed group of outlaws that are being picked up like bunch of petty thieves �the only thing still giving them relevance are their brainwashed bastard thugs, cultist and criminals doing their biddings,they will have their doomsday very soon.
Ipob will take their destructive oppressive biafra to sambisa forest, it has already been rejected in Igboland.
We don't need a Biafra where some gun weiding bastards intimidate, attack and kill critics and others who do not support their nonsensical fruitless destructive fruad freedom struggle �.

1 Like

Re: Saint Nnamdi Kanu by Yujin(m): 11:37am On Apr 20, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Stop using we before amadioha strikes you dead,you are a bororo jihadist pretending to be Igbo and ipob but secretly wishing Igboland will be wrecked by the same terror that has almost brought your NE region to her knees,but God will continue to put you and your cohorts to shame and disgrace.
In Igboland only brainwashed thugs, cultist and criminals and the rots of Igbo society stands with the destructive ipob agenda that's why they have and can never achieve anything meaningful in their fruitless oppressive fruad struggle.
Which ipob are we talking about,is it the same proscribed group of outlaws that are being picked up like bunch of petty thieves �the only thing still giving them relevance are their brainwashed bastard thugs, cultist and criminals doing their biddings,they will have their doomsday very soon.
Ipob will take their destructive oppressive biafra to sambisa forest, it has already been rejected in Igboland.
We don't need a Biafra where some gun weiding bastards intimidate, attack and kill critics and others who do not support their nonsensical fruitless destructive fruad freedom struggle �.
I'm an old member on nairaland and my identity is verified. My stance and defence for Igboland and Biafra is not in doubt. Who are you bastard? I've been banned countless times and I stay silent until my ban expires no matter how long it may take but my projections about Nigeria always comes right. Your Nigeria is a dead country and we shall help to bury it. Out of its place come beautiful countries ala Biafra, Oduduwa republic, Midbelt republic and a few others. The point is that Nigeria must die so that the huge black human resources trapped inside of her may be free to explore our full potential.
Who are you bastard?
Proudly IPOB.
Re: Saint Nnamdi Kanu by Proudlyomonna: 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2022
Yujin:

I'm an old member on nairaland and my identity is verified. My stance and defence for Igboland and Biafra is not in doubt. Who are you bastard? I've been banned countless times and I stay silent until my ban expires no matter how long it may take but my projections about Nigeria always comes right. Your Nigeria is a dead country and we shall help to bury it. Out of its place come beautiful countries ala Biafra, Oduduwa republic, Midbelt republic and a few others. The point is that Nigeria must die so that the huge black human resources trapped inside of her may be free to explore our full potential.
Who are you bastard?
Proudly IPOB.

grin ;DThis does not change the fact that you are an eternally cursed bororo bastard who has been using taquiya to pretend to be Igbo,bcus you wish others suffer the same thing your NE is suffering from.
I don't believe in one Nigeria,but I am not an eternally cursed bastard like you that's destined to be a failure in life to think supporting an oppressive, destructive group like ipob that goes about threaning and killing critics and others who do not support their nonsensical fruitless destructive fruad struggle is a better option.
Your people up North celebrates terror for whatever reason, sometimes in the disguise of religion, but in Igboland we stand against it, bcus it's not part of our beliefs.
Any Biafra connected to the occultic destructive taliban like ipob is dead already in Igboland.
Continue with your mumu taquiya, you dis eternally cursed almajiri bastard �
Re: Saint Nnamdi Kanu by Yujin(m): 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

grin ;DThis does not change the fact that you are an eternally cursed bororo bastard who has been using taquiya to pretend to be Igbo,bcus you wish others suffer the same thing your NE is suffering from.
I don't believe in one Nigeria,but I am not an eternally cursed bastard like you that's destined to be a failure in life to think supporting an oppressive, destructive group like ipob that goes about threaning and killing critics and others who do not support their nonsensical fruitless destructive fruad struggle is a better option.
Your people up North celebrates terror for whatever reason, sometimes in the disguise of religion, but in Igboland we stand against it, bcus it's not part of our beliefs.
Any Biafra connected to the occultic destructive taliban like ipob is dead already in Igboland.
Continue with your mumu taquiya, you dis eternally cursed almajiri bastard �
From today notice how well known Igbos will be wary of you. In fact, many will flag you down because I've bursted you already.
I won't waste further time with you agent of the terrorist government of Nigeria.
Death to the evil contraption where fulanis have the licence to kill indigenes on their own ancestral land and the Nigerian army are always available to defend those fulanis.
Re: Saint Nnamdi Kanu by Proudlyomonna: 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
Yujin:

[s]From today notice how well known Igbos will be wary of you. In fact, many will flag you down because I've bursted you already.
I won't waste further time with you agent of the terrorist government of Nigeria.
Death to the evil contraption where fulanis have the licence to kill indigenes on their own ancestral land and the Nigerian army are always available to defend those fulanis.
[/s]

E no go better for you and the government grin
Only thugs, cultist and criminals stand with ipob,well known Igbos will never stand for something that has only brought problems upon problems into the peaceful SE.
Continue to use your taquiya,you dis eternally cursed bororo bastard, everything possible to crush any group trying to bring down the peace of Igboland will continue to be done,be it ipob, esn/ugm,dss or whatever,we will not let them bring what your NE region is suffering from into Igboland.
Don't quote me again
Cursed taquiya possessed bororo bastard�

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi Speaker Nwifuru Wins Apc Guber Primaries / IPOB Sit-at-home Grounds Imo / CNN Fingers APC National Chairman In Arrangement To Favor Northern Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.