Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Presidential Pardon: Morale Low In Handling High-profiled Cases – EFCC, ICPC Pro - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Pardon: Morale Low In Handling High-profiled Cases – EFCC, ICPC Pro (13277 Views)

Opinion Poll Favors Tinubu As Atiku Fumbles In Handling PDP Internal Crises / Presidential Pardon: Ambrose Alli's Family Reacts / Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon To Attend Parents Burial - Ohaneze Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Pardon: Morale Low In Handling High-profiled Cases – EFCC, ICPC Pro by maasoap(m): 5:49am On Apr 18, 2022
ijustdey:

Presidential Pardon: Morale Low In Handling High-Profiled Cases – EFCC, ICPC Prosecutors

https://dailytrust.com/presidential-pardon-morale-low-in-handling-high-profiled-cases-efcc-icpc-prosecutors

I'm a supporter of this administration, they shouldn't have done that. They should have considered these people who managed to bring them to book because it is not easy for these organisations to bring VIP to books in Nigeria with all the loopholes in our law
Re: Presidential Pardon: Morale Low In Handling High-profiled Cases – EFCC, ICPC Pro by Bestbeelieve: 5:52am On Apr 18, 2022
make una getat!
Re: Presidential Pardon: Morale Low In Handling High-profiled Cases – EFCC, ICPC Pro by bewla(m): 5:53am On Apr 18, 2022
Tell them some
Re: Presidential Pardon: Morale Low In Handling High-profiled Cases – EFCC, ICPC Pro by Arabaincubus: 5:53am On Apr 18, 2022
It is very difficult to describe this President Buhari; but he has confirmed himself a very corrupt person and lover of evil.

If I were in the EFCC, I would negotiate my own share of the loot from the PEPs rather than take all the risks.

Let Nigerians remember that President Buhari Joined hands with corruption to kill Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Pardon: Morale Low In Handling High-profiled Cases – EFCC, ICPC Pro by Pastorsmile: 5:53am On Apr 18, 2022
These are about to kiss your jobs goodbye.
EFCC is a political tool in hand of any Government in power.
But why has any other one from 5he east ,west and south held that occupy that chairmanship position?
Re: Presidential Pardon: Morale Low In Handling High-profiled Cases – EFCC, ICPC Pro by Thetruthshallse(m): 5:55am On Apr 18, 2022
I hereby apologize once again to Jonathan and pdp. To think I was fooled in 2015 to support this man that he will fight corruption. Well all man to himself now. If Nigeria want to go blazes, I care less now.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Pardon: Morale Low In Handling High-profiled Cases – EFCC, ICPC Pro by Reference(m): 6:00am On Apr 18, 2022
post=112044380:
We have been saying this on this forum for many years now.
Below is the way to move our darling nation forward and to pay minimum wage of well over #200,000 to hardworking Nigerians.

Excerpts :

4) Institute DEATH PENALTY to proven THEFT OF PUBLIC FUNDS no matter how little, and LIFE Jail Sentences for COLLABORATORS.

With (1) + (2) + (3) & (4), Nigeria would pay a minimum wage of N203,500 comfortably.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
END OF DISCUSSION!

Madam Chioma Adichie,
We are highly honour that your very first and only comment after exactly 2 years and 9 months of joining Nairaland is to 'totally endorse' one of our posts.
That means a lot.
A better Nigeria is all we want.
God bless you ma wherever you are this early Friday morning!

We Rise.

Interesting.
We disagree to agree.
Everyone has a right to their political affinity.
Know this and know peace ✌️
Stay blessed.

God bless you too Chief Destiny.

Instead of doing the easier task of holding the very government folks like you defended to the highest heavens to account.
The thousands of posts advertising and eulogizing this disappointment of an administration since 2014 gone to waste.

But of course the food of supporting its autocratic and hard line-to-criticism, cooked in the morning is now ready to be eaten at lunch.
Folks like you have made this government secure in its impunity. They know a whole slew of citizens have their backs to do ANYTHING.

If you were told a day will come when this administration will pardon the corrupt, the one and only poster boys of high level graft and the highest profile felons in our jails, I'm certain you will not have believed it.
But be ready to believe everything you see coming from a government you CANNOT CONTROL.

I hope you will have noting on the Judiciary anymore for the three arms of government are now in absolute cahoots to make justice for Nigerians a mirage.

Corruption IS AND WILL NEVER BE THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IN NIGERIA.
I have said it for two decades.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Pardon: Morale Low In Handling High-profiled Cases – EFCC, ICPC Pro by vanunu: 6:00am On Apr 18, 2022
flokii:
GEJ did it to James Ibori and other corrupt SS politicians.. he set that bad precedence when he negotiated Ibori's return from UK to Nigeria so that he (GEJ) can free him which he did..
Why EFCC no talk that time?

Ibori completed his prison terms in UK you must be mad.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Pardon: Morale Low In Handling High-profiled Cases – EFCC, ICPC Pro by Reference(m): 6:07am On Apr 18, 2022
maasoap:

I'm a supporter of this administration, they shouldn't have done that. They should have considered these people who managed to bring them to book because it is not easy for these organisations to bring VIP to books in Nigeria with all the loopholes in our law

You can imagine what the Judiciary as an independent arm of government is thinking now.
Where is the Legislature in all this.
You mean not a single dissenting voice in the corridors of power in a COUNTRY that claims corruption is its biggest problem.....
Where is the slogan saying and I quote, '...if we do not kill corruption, corruption will kill Nigeria...'
What a joke.... what a laugh.... what a pity....

Nigeria is just doing this democracy for doing sake (in vox pop), there is no benefit in it whatsoever.
Nigeria is almost better left ungoverned, honestly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Pardon: Morale Low In Handling High-profiled Cases – EFCC, ICPC Pro by vanunu: 6:09am On Apr 18, 2022
Pastorsmile:
These are about to kiss your jobs goodbye.
EFCC is a political tool in hand of any Government in power.
But why has any other one from 5he east ,west and south held that occupy that chairmanship position?

The Ediots will tell you that Igbos are corrupt. Tell why some people will not hate Nigeria with the kind of ethnic discrimination being practised in Nigeria,. Do you know that no southeasterner had become minister of works since Nigeria started.
Re: Presidential Pardon: Morale Low In Handling High-profiled Cases – EFCC, ICPC Pro by Bimpe29: 6:09am On Apr 18, 2022
They even try for still having the morale. So disgusting and counterproductive move by the FG to pardon the convicted persons just like that.

Re: Presidential Pardon: Morale Low In Handling High-profiled Cases – EFCC, ICPC Pro by charixel: 6:17am On Apr 18, 2022
Then pardon should be given to armed robbers & gboys as well if they are being fair.

Falana on point "free all thieves & gboys"

Monkey presido
Re: Presidential Pardon: Morale Low In Handling High-profiled Cases – EFCC, ICPC Pro by Moneyboyz: 6:24am On Apr 18, 2022
Yahoo boys are the problem.
Re: Presidential Pardon: Morale Low In Handling High-profiled Cases – EFCC, ICPC Pro by McLizbae: 6:32am On Apr 18, 2022
Awwwn this love... I can arrange how you can get pregnant for him. DM me for more tongue
OnionBandit:
The only thing I scored Buhari low on was security until this presidential pardon nonsense happened.

Buhari has not done well tackling insecurity and corruption... and History will remember him for this.

I still love him though
Re: Presidential Pardon: Morale Low In Handling High-profiled Cases – EFCC, ICPC Pro by McLizbae: 6:34am On Apr 18, 2022
What is special about ministry of works?
vanunu:

The Ediots will tell you that Igbos are corrupt. Tell why some people will not hate Nigeria with the kind of ethnic discrimination being practised in Nigeria,. Do you know that no southeasterner had become minister of works since Nigeria started.
Re: Presidential Pardon: Morale Low In Handling High-profiled Cases – EFCC, ICPC Pro by bayelsaowei(m): 6:38am On Apr 18, 2022
OnionBandit:
The only thing I scored Buhari low on was security until this presidential pardon nonsense happened.

Buhari has not done well tackling insecurity and corruption... and History will remember him for this.

I still love him though
thats why you're a bandit...

1 Like

Re: Presidential Pardon: Morale Low In Handling High-profiled Cases – EFCC, ICPC Pro by deflover(m): 6:46am On Apr 18, 2022
OnionBandit:

I still love him though

so the economy u didn't score him low
u still love him
smh
u are irredeemably stupid

1 Like

Re: Presidential Pardon: Morale Low In Handling High-profiled Cases – EFCC, ICPC Pro by tete7000(m): 6:56am On Apr 18, 2022
flokii:
GEJ did it to James Ibori and other corrupt SS politicians.. he set that bad precedence when he negotiated Ibori's return from UK to Nigeria so that he (GEJ) can free him which he did..

So it GEJ footsteps the almighty incorruptible deity called Buhari dey follow? Wonders shall never end. I guess GEJ is a more super deity than the Lilly livered mannequin scam in the Aṣọ rock then.
See how some people dey think.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Pardon: Morale Low In Handling High-profiled Cases – EFCC, ICPC Pro by ityP(m): 7:39am On Apr 18, 2022
OnionBandit:

I still love him though

Ironically, these were the two things that APC used for campaign grin

1 Like

Re: Presidential Pardon: Morale Low In Handling High-profiled Cases – EFCC, ICPC Pro by ityP(m): 7:42am On Apr 18, 2022
flokii:

You people never cease to amaze me. Everything y'all castigated GEJ for, Buhari has done worse. But still, una own Na to make reference to GEJ. E NO GO EVER BETTER FOR UNA

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Pardon: Morale Low In Handling High-profiled Cases – EFCC, ICPC Pro by kenx1(m): 7:42am On Apr 18, 2022
waste of public funds, the ICPC and the EFCC should be merged, they almost perform the same function

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Pardon: Morale Low In Handling High-profiled Cases – EFCC, ICPC Pro by ityP(m): 7:43am On Apr 18, 2022
jamezman:

Na peepoo wey bring the nonsense upon 9jira be dix...
Next year an to tow una self 4 tinubu back like lost sheep remain.

Seriously. See them littered all over nairaland. They disgust me
Re: Presidential Pardon: Morale Low In Handling High-profiled Cases – EFCC, ICPC Pro by ALFADOS(m): 7:51am On Apr 18, 2022
ijustdey:

Presidential Pardon: Morale Low In Handling High-Profiled Cases – EFCC, ICPC Prosecutors

https://dailytrust.com/presidential-pardon-morale-low-in-handling-high-profiled-cases-efcc-icpc-prosecutors
When corrupted is fighting corruption what do you think it will happened
Re: Presidential Pardon: Morale Low In Handling High-profiled Cases – EFCC, ICPC Pro by Friend22(m): 8:00am On Apr 18, 2022
lailo:
Bihari still remains incorrigible. The best president so far. Corruption is actually fighting back.
Please,I am Muslim,you shouldn't insult our collective intelligence.

Its better that we come out clean than hide under some deceptive adjectives that serves to delude the masses.

May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Pardon: Morale Low In Handling High-profiled Cases – EFCC, ICPC Pro by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 18, 2022
Criminals, it’s yahoo boys that they have zeal to pursue because they know high profile cases is a dead end.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Pardon: Morale Low In Handling High-profiled Cases – EFCC, ICPC Pro by PeterUdeme: 8:03am On Apr 18, 2022
vanunu:

Daft igbo bígot. Always spreading lies and propaganda.

Is Ojo madueke not igbo?
Re: Presidential Pardon: Morale Low In Handling High-profiled Cases – EFCC, ICPC Pro by Crucialgem(m): 8:06am On Apr 18, 2022
The day I loosened my faith in buhari is the day I found out his so called center of attention which is fighting corruption is politically biased I concluded that politician will always be politician
Re: Presidential Pardon: Morale Low In Handling High-profiled Cases – EFCC, ICPC Pro by Speakright79(m): 8:10am On Apr 18, 2022
Reference:
Corruption is not THE problem of Nigeria as I have always said...
How can your culture be a problem...

You can imagine the waste of all the campaign resources for years and years, the endless sales pitch, the barrage of anti-corruption propaganda Nigerians were fed endlessly....

What a betrayal... by a party and government that came to power on this singular promise.
It is not only the EFCC that has its morale soured but unfortunately all those who genuinely believed (not the mindless fanatics), but those who voted out of conviction for a better Nigeria and subscribed for its stock but have watched its value sink year on year and is now at junk status...

At the end of it all... you just wonder.... WHAT WAS THE POINT IN REMOVING THE PREVIOUS GOVERNMENT...

If a people cannot hold their elected officials to account and by themselves sail the ship of state to the destination of their own choice, then democracy as a principal tool of development is totally worthless.

Great post deserving of more upvotes if nairalanders have any brains.

The whole country can see clearly that Buhari the man has no redeeming qualities whatsoever; he has given Nigeria absolutely nothing as its president; a total loss to the country. Anyway, Nigeria deserves what it got because we have refused to ditch tribalism and focus on development.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Pardon: Morale Low In Handling High-profiled Cases – EFCC, ICPC Pro by Testimony1988(m): 8:20am On Apr 18, 2022
To me it's purely politics.
Re: Presidential Pardon: Morale Low In Handling High-profiled Cases – EFCC, ICPC Pro by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 18, 2022
lailo:
Buhari still remains incorrigible failure. The best worst president so far. He is actually enabling corruption.

cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal / How Lagosians Are Robbed Daily By Traffic Thieves / Cross River State Has Not Banned Devotion In Schools –SSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.