Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,424 members, 7,812,247 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal (13271 Views)

Why Akpabio Withdrew From Senatorial Rerun - PDP / Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria / Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by Thonyb2: 8:05am On Nov 17, 2023
The Zamfara State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has assured that the party would still secure a landslide victory in the event of a rerun election in the state, as directed by the Court of Appeal.

Buhari Maijega, the State’s PDP spokesman, expressed this optimism during a telephone interview with newsmen in Gusau, the state capital. He confidently stated that Governor Dauda Lawal would emerge victorious in the rerun election.

Maijega highlighted that Lawal was leading by over 65,000 votes against his opponent from the APC, former Governor Bello Mattawalle, in the previous governorship election. He emphasized that the total votes to be contested in the three affected local government areas, where the rerun election would be conducted, were not even up to 100,000.

“It would be very impossible for the APC to secure all the votes in the forthcoming rerun election,” he asserted. He cited security challenges that might discourage many voters from turning out massively, especially in rural areas where polling units had been affected by banditry.

Maijega said, “Governor Lawal has a good chance of winning the election over former Governor Bello Mattawalle for many reasons. He had already scored 65,000 votes ahead of the immediate past Governor Mattawalle.” He also hinted that, depending on the decision, Lawal might challenge the judgment of the Appeal Court at the Supreme Court, suggesting that Mattawalle might be facing a difficult battle.

He appealed to APC members and supporters to come out in large numbers to secure the position of Governor Dauda Lawal, as the rerun election would be conducted in a few polling units in Maradun, Bukkuyum, and Birnin Magaji local government areas.

Maijega added, “Even if the PDP did not actively campaign, I am very optimistic that Dr. Dauda Lawal will still garner additional votes in those three local governments and retain his governorship position. I am appealing to our supporters to remain calm. We will, by the grace of God, sail through.”

https://.ng/2023/11/17/zamfara-were-not-scared-of-rerun-pdp-boasts-as-court-sacks-gov-lawal/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by BOSSkesh(m): 8:12am On Nov 17, 2023
You will lose again
Losers

6 Likes

Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by Uniqikz: 8:14am On Nov 17, 2023
Many politicians in Nigeria are so powerful that they has zero electoral value. Except for their Rigging Powells
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by amerengues(m): 8:16am On Nov 17, 2023
Hmm

That you assure a rerun do no translate to victory but just hope which is good for the body and soul. It's quite unfortunate to work relentlessly just for people to get to office and become a different persons. We shall start holding you all to be accountable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VujHFX_Mhs?si=TltauuFB4m1faRtO
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 8:16am On Nov 17, 2023
shocked

But we no trust INEC and the JUDICARY
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:17am On Nov 17, 2023
Nonsense court, Zamfara people do not want Matawalle because everybody knows he was enabling bandits disturbing their local communities, did anyone notice how they reduced drastically after the present Governor won

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:17am On Nov 17, 2023
Na today? The party is over. Come back next time 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by BobbieZion(m): 8:17am On Nov 17, 2023
INEC and Judiciary wants to put useless APC, by fire by force.

If in Kano a gap of more than a 100 thousand was overturned by the tribunal, then expect anything.

10 Likes

Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by Johnbosco77(m): 8:18am On Nov 17, 2023
Yeye Nigeria politics and lawmakers.
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by bobbiiee: 8:18am On Nov 17, 2023
I hope his hope will not be dashed.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by adesegun121(m): 8:18am On Nov 17, 2023
Ok
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by BullwhipFlats: 8:20am On Nov 17, 2023
PDP una matter, including APC matter, na only God go judge am
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by chynergy1(m): 8:21am On Nov 17, 2023
who ironed this your agbada tried ooo grin cheesy wink grin

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by izubext007: 8:22am On Nov 17, 2023
At least the governor go don gain ground for this few months wey him be governor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by Dolajo: 8:22am On Nov 17, 2023
Okay
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by alt3r3g0: 8:23am On Nov 17, 2023
Is this not the 9 trillion Governor?

He should borrow Nigeria money
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by Padipadi(m): 8:23am On Nov 17, 2023
If dem do rerun una go lose o!

Meanwhile why has INEC not officially declared Bayelsa Guber result?
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by Padipadi(m): 8:26am On Nov 17, 2023
Pb
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by Padipadi(m): 8:36am On Nov 17, 2023
God1000:

This is propaganda just to deceive the credulous and justify the brutal invasion of Gaza and the massacre of babies.

Underground tunnels are built in big hospitals all over the world for emergency use, as for those weapons, I don't trust Israeli military, why will Hamas leave weapons behind knowing fully well that Israel will use it to build a case against them?

The human tragedy that is unfolding in Gaza is heart-wrenching and Israel won't go unpunished.

UN should consider sending the protection force to Gaza immediately.

I stand with the people of Palestine
Bloody terrorist and a terror sympathiser, wish this can extend to Nigeria so that hand fit touch you. You don't know that Hamas was fighting a religious war when they started screaming Allahu Akbar as they massacred on the 7th of Oct? You don't know the whole world is tired of the evil of Islam and had stood up to challenged the errors and evil act of that fake medina prophet?
What about the human tragedy that was committed by muslims against non muslims in your country called Nigeria? You can't be wicked and not meet who's more wicked. Netanyahu ll not face any war crime. Lest we reopen the war crimes of Muhammad himself and his relations of this day ll be punished including those that followed his evil teachings.
Muslims should weed off the bad eggs among them to attain their peace and 72 virgins.
freekyamanda:

Many people here don't know Israel is losing its respect and support fast. Check twitter and tick tock and you will see what's happening. The current Israeli and American govts are the worst terrorists ever. Netanyahu will still be arrested and prosecuted by his own people.
Firstly, Israel has gained more respect.
2ndly, on that same twitter and tiktok was where we saw Osama bin Laden's letter to America to justify 9/11 attacks. If moslems justify evil, Muhammad justified why he massacred Banu-Quryaza Jews: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Banu_Qurayza. Therefore IDF is justified for nuking Hamas and all non muslims are justified to lunch any muslim that terrorize them including their sympathisers. If you can't live in peace in this world, be prepared to live in pieces!
Obakoolex:

Innocent people suffer for it more.....
Tell that to rampaging fulani herdsmen and muslims that kills non muslims in religious war in Nigeria. Tell this to terrorists in Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon. Those that don't even spare Saudi Arabia in their blood thirst. It's sentimental people like you that islamists kill when you can't reason to see that their ideology is evil and can only be stopped with bigger violence!
Fountainofyouth:

Hmmm
Snitch! Say what's in your mind. You are scared of getting stick on your dumb head. You supported terrorists therefore you are one of them.
Nuke fall on all of you.
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by oloshun(m): 8:39am On Nov 17, 2023
Uniqikz:
Many politicians in Nigeria are so powerful that they has zero electoral value. Except for their Rigging Powells

Get a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Business for 2k only

pay on delivery
Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/8FdYsK9Chw3BTWudA

I will like to patronize your business. Can you design a logo for a Babalawo? I am a Babalawo. If you can send me some samples on bo48@duke.edu. if I like your work, I promise to pay you more than what you charge.
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by ATEAMS: 8:40am On Nov 17, 2023
Ottilo
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by Tjra: 8:42am On Nov 17, 2023
Dauda Lawal

This man chop FirstBank money as an ED no be small.

E still follow Deziani cashout. Hin money long ehn..

E go still beat Matawalle for re-run. Odds are in his favour.

This life no balance
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by maxiuc(m): 8:44am On Nov 17, 2023
Cancellation for Imo state too

What happened in Imo state wasn't election at all

I watched how Inec and security personnels were doing the voting themselves

Only that Video alone should get the election cancelled
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by ecolime(m): 8:46am On Nov 17, 2023
oloshun:

I will like to patronize your business. Can you design a logo for a Babalawo? I am a Babalawo. If you can send me some samples on bo48@duke.edu. if I like your work, I promise to pay you more than what you charge.
shocked

The gods don dey do advert.

The economy dey touch everybody.
Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by Mosba: 8:51am On Nov 17, 2023
PDP still exist? Anyway, unless Tinubu perform miracle within the next remaining 3 years of his current tenure we may have to make use of the remaining Afose that was used to banish PDP from Aso Rockthe last time to send APC too into oblivion.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by Mosba: 8:52am On Nov 17, 2023
maxiuc:

Cancellation for Imo state too

What happened in Imo state wasn't election at all

I watched how Inec and security personnels were doing the voting themselves

Only that Video alone should get the election cancelled

Post it here if you have one

1 Like

Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:58am On Nov 17, 2023
Padipadi:

Bloody terrorist and a terror sympathiser, wish this can extend to Nigeria so that hand fit touch you. You don't know that Hamas was fighting a religious war when they started screaming Allahu Akbar as they massacred on the 7th of Oct? You don't know the whole world is tired of the evil of Islam and had stood up to challenged the errors and evil act of that fake medina prophet?
What about the human tragedy that was committed by muslims against non muslims in your country called Nigeria? You can't be wicked and not meet who's more wicked. Netanyahu ll not face any war crime. Lest we reopen the war crimes of Muhammad himself and his relations of this day ll be punished including those that followed his evil teachings.
Muslims should weed off the bad eggs among them to attain their peace and 72 virgins.

Firstly, Israel has gained more respect.
2ndly, on that same twitter and tiktok was where we saw Osama bin Laden's letter to America to justify 9/11 attacks. If moslems justify evil, Muhammad justified why he massacred Banu-Quryaza Jews: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Banu_Qurayza. Therefore IDF is justified for nuking Hamas and all non muslims are justified to lunch any muslim that terrorize them including their sympathisers. If you can't live in peace in this world, be prepared to live in pieces!
Tell that to rampaging fulani herdsmen and muslims that kills non muslims in religious war in Nigeria. Tell this to terrorists in Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon. Those that don't even spare Saudi Arabia in their blood thirst. It's sentimental people like you that islamists kill when you can't reason to see that their ideology is evil and can only be stopped with bigger violence!

Snitch! Say what's in your mind. You are scared of getting stick on your dumb head. You supported terrorists therefore you are one of them.
Nuke fall on all of you.

Werey, I don't support terrorists angry

1 Like

Re: Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal by Padipadi(m): 9:05am On Nov 17, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Werey, I don't support terrorists angry
Werey you are a terrorist. You dey quote posts of terrorists. I hope that fight reach Nigeria make dem lynch you and janjaweêds. It don red for all islamists worldwide.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Babakura, Spokesman During Obasanjo’s Visit Shot Dead / 61 Chibok Girls Married To Boko Haram Terrorists- Reports / Fayose Begins Distribution Of 5000 Eye Glasses To Ekiti People With Eyes Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.