Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Landing Page That Increases Conversion By 40%. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landing Page That Increases Conversion By 40%. (186 Views)

The New Phase Of Brooklyn Court! Price Increases Soonest / 3 Things To Do When Landlord Increases Your House Rent In Nigeria / AMEN ESTATE PHASE 2,WITH 3M DEPOSIT YOU OWN A PLOT,PRICE INCREASES SOON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Landing Page That Increases Conversion By 40%. by charixel: 10:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
✅ What if I told you that your single property website could generate an additional $40,000 per year in revenue?

✅ What if I told you that your single property website could be more effective than your multi-property website?

✅ What if I told you that your single property website could be better than a print ad or radio commercial?

Would you believe me?

Here are 3 simple steps to building a single property landing page that will increase conversions by 40%.

Step 1: Overview
In plain, non-technical terms, explain what a landing page is and how it will help increase your conversion rate. Include an image or screenshot that illustrates what you’re talking about. This overview should be one paragraph of between 200 and 300 words. No more, no less. Keep it short and sweet: Most people are intimidated by how technical building these pages can be. If you try to get too technical here, they might turn away before even getting through step 1!

Step 2: Choosing the right headline
When writing your headline, keep two things in mind: how much space you have and how you will optimize for click-throughs. Your headline needs to accomplish two tasks:

➡️ it needs to explain what your content is about, and
➡️ it needs to be attention-grabbing enough that people will read it.

A lot of sites write 20-word headlines just because they feel they should fill all 100 characters. But if you’re trying to increase conversions by 40%, why bother?

For our example, we’ll use How to Build a Single Property Landing Page That Will Increase Conversions By 40%. This headline is short and sweet. It lets readers know what they’re going to get out of reading your content (information on how to build a single property landing page). And it tells them that you can help them do something (increase conversions by 40%).

Since we’re trying to increase conversions by 40%, we want to optimize for click-throughs. So instead of writing a headline like How To Build A Single Property Landing Page, which includes your main keyword but doesn’t tell us anything about what we will learn from reading your post, write a headline like How To Create A Landing Page That Converts Like Crazy In 3 Easy Steps.

Step 3: What should go above the fold?
TBC
Re: Landing Page That Increases Conversion By 40%. by charixel: 6:28am On Apr 18, 2022
I build real estate single property landing page or sales funnels to increase conversions which is to schedule more tours that lead into buying customer.

Interested? Chat me on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

The Cheap Beachfront Land Nigerians Are Rushing In Lagos Now / Letting:-mini Flat(s) Newly @ Palmgrove, Somolu & Akoka, Lagos State. / FOR SALE . Block Of 7 Flat Corner Piece Fenced With Gate At Akewula Str Baruwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.