Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,056 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

I Will Tell My Daddy To Beat You, Cries 5-year Old Girl - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Will Tell My Daddy To Beat You, Cries 5-year Old Girl (508 Views)

I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Tell My Daddy To Beat You, Cries 5-year Old Girl by Kemistri(f): 1:34am On Apr 18, 2022
I WILL TELL MY DADDY TO BEAT YOU ; “cried my 5 year old daughter”

So this is the threat I get from my 5- year old daughter most of the times I beat her.

I usually wave aside the statement each time she makes them.

But this particular day, I had to sit her down and educate her.

I said;
Dear girl, Daddy is a king while Mummy is a queen.

A king will never beat up a queen. No never!

I told her that if she ever see a man beating up his wife, that man must be a mad man.

This is my reason, as God ordained, the wife is a part of the husband and vice versa. So the man beating himself is likened to someone beating up himself.

And it's only a madman that you will see on the streets beating up himself.

It’s high time we start educating our kids right from their innocent age what is supposed to be the correct order of things in life.

Both the girl and boy child must be taught that a man beating up his wife does not depict royalty but rather it’s a thing of shame.

We, as parents too must live out good examples for our children to see.

There are some children that daily watch their Dad assault and beat their mum.

The boys that turn up from such homes end up also being wife- beaters while the girls end up hating marriage.

Some will even vow not to marry while those that eventually marry will create this wall of resistance /defence against their husband.

Lets help this children by living out good and Godly examples before them and educating them rightly too.

Thank you.

#enddomesticviolence
#kingsdontbeattheirwives
#madmenbeattheirwives
Re: I Will Tell My Daddy To Beat You, Cries 5-year Old Girl by LordIsaac(m): 1:49am On Apr 18, 2022
The education you gave her in this respect was incomplete. You didn't include her own personal responsibility towards other people too, like learning to talk to everyone with courtesy and respect, amongst others.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Tell My Daddy To Beat You, Cries 5-year Old Girl by Kemistri(f): 1:58am On Apr 18, 2022
LordIsaac:
The education you gave her in this respect was incomplete. You didn't include her own personal responsibility towards other people too, like learning to talk to everyone with courtesy and respect, amongst others.

Thanks for that

2 Likes

Re: I Will Tell My Daddy To Beat You, Cries 5-year Old Girl by Obascoetubi: 4:35am On Apr 18, 2022
Kemistri:
I WILL TELL MY DADDY TO BEAT YOU ; “cried my 5 year old daughter”

So this is the threat I get from my 5- year old daughter most of the times I beat her.

I usually wave aside the statement each time she makes them.

But this particular day, I had to sit her down and educate her.

I said;
Dear girl, Daddy is a king while Mummy is a queen.

A king will never beat up a queen. No never!

I told her that if she ever see a man beating up his wife, that man must be a mad man.

This is my reason, as God ordained, the wife is a part of the husband and vice versa. So the man beating himself is likened to someone beating up himself.

And it's only a madman that you will see on the streets beating up himself.

It’s high time we start educating our kids right from their innocent age what is supposed to be the correct order of things in life.

Both the girl and boy child must be taught that a man beating up his wife does not depict royalty but rather it’s a thing of shame.

We, as parents too must live out good examples for our children to see.

There are some children that daily watch their Dad assault and beat their mum.

The boys that turn up from such homes end up also being wife- beaters while the girls end up hating marriage.

Some will even vow not to marry while those that eventually marry will create this wall of resistance /defence against their husband.

Lets help this children by living out good and Godly examples before them and educating them rightly too.

Thank you.

#enddomesticviolence
#kingsdontbeattheirwives
#madmenbeattheirwives
So, woman is allow to beat man & she won't be called "mad woman" abi? yeye education

1 Like

Re: I Will Tell My Daddy To Beat You, Cries 5-year Old Girl by OnionBandit(f): 5:24am On Apr 18, 2022
Nonsense social media activists

For the girl to be making that statement everytime, it's shows you ve been knocking out your wife in her presence, so she now sees you like the Mayweather in her life.

Continue o! Till you collect heavyweight title
Re: I Will Tell My Daddy To Beat You, Cries 5-year Old Girl by Richy4(m): 6:03am On Apr 18, 2022

The king can never beat a Queen... But the Queen can beat the Princess or the Prince embarassed

What a risky business of parenting cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Will Tell My Daddy To Beat You, Cries 5-year Old Girl by 1868abb: 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
OnionBandit:
Nonsense social media activists

For the girl to be making that statement everytime, it's shows you ve been knocking out your wife in her presence, so she now sees you like the Mayweather in her life.

Continue o! Till you collect heavyweight title
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

I Found A Travel Plug / Which Company Is Best For Delivery? / Urgent Advice: Earning #30 000 And Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.