Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates (20234 Views)

APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins / 2023: A Look At The APC's 7,800 Delegates And Tinubu's Support / Okorocha, Others Scramble To Take Credit Over Released IPOB Women - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by cktheluckyman: 9:17am On Apr 18, 2022
MikoB:

I never said anything about the chairmanship contest, because I knew buhari would have his way, you can check my previous posts, for the presidential I think osinbajo is buhari's candidate, I'm like 70% sure, the remaining 30% will be determined soon.
Lol and think Buhari will still not get his way in this case?
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by garfield1: 9:17am On Apr 18, 2022
parkervero:

Do you know the nature of man? Those people you consider to be his people especially in the north might turn against him and follow Osinbajo, that's what buhari can do.

Oga,all things being equal tinubu will win the primary

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by garfield1: 9:18am On Apr 18, 2022
mrvitalis:

The presidency , national party chairman control the delegates kastina , brono ,Kano ,Kwara ,even osun in the bag ? Lmfao

No need to talk we go all dey here

You are deceiving yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by SledgeHammerer: 9:20am On Apr 18, 2022
I've said it before that there's only one man in the race and that's Tinubu. It's so clear. The others are just there waiting for endorsement.
Hahahahahahahaha..... endorsement that will never come.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by MikoB: 9:20am On Apr 18, 2022
cktheluckyman:

Lol and think Buhari will still not get his way in this case?

I never said buhari will not get his way, but not like the chairmanship election, surely buhari will influence the presidential primary.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by MikoB: 9:25am On Apr 18, 2022
garfield1:

Are you ok! Did you read the post

It's you I should ask the question that if you are OK! , because I posted the news in the first place, for your own information it's all about speculation and permutations by daily trust , I know what has happened before the VP declares and the states they mentioned for tinubu here have been divided and some taken by osinbajo, dont worry it will get clearer for the outsiders soon.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by MikoB: 9:26am On Apr 18, 2022
Fiscus105:

And if Buhari did not give him backing last last, with little or no structure in place, couple with Tinubu factor of his political godfather?

So who will buhari support?
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by garfield1: 9:32am On Apr 18, 2022
MikoB:

It's you I should ask the question that if you are OK! , because I posted the news in the first place, for your own information it's all about speculation and permutations by daily trust , I know what has happened before the VP declares and the states they mentioned for tinubu here have been divided and some taken by osinbajo, dont worry it will get clearer for the outsiders soon.

Oga,no state has been divided.how will osibanjo divide kano? You are funny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by garfield1: 9:32am On Apr 18, 2022
MikoB:

I never said buhari will not get his way, but not like the chairmanship election, surely buhari will influence the presidential primary.

And if he doesn't

2 Likes

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by SledgeHammerer: 9:33am On Apr 18, 2022
mrvitalis:

The presidency , national party chairman control the delegates kastina , brono ,Kano ,Kwara ,even osun in the bag ? Lmfao

No need to talk we go all dey here

Lol...... Which National chairman? Adamu Abdulahi? Hahahaha........he doesn't even control delegates from his home state, nasarawa talk more of other states. Nasarawa delegates are under the control of Almakura as we speak. That was why they openly endorsed Almakura as chairman against Adamu Abdulahi.

You guys don't know anything and don't want to learn.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by objobj: 9:33am On Apr 18, 2022
mrvitalis:

Done for me ? I don't need them go do anything for me

What Peter obi did in Anambra is exactly what Nigeria needs now
Someone who can block leakages , manage scarce resources ...that's what you and I know Nigeria needs now .. has osibanjo demonstrated such capacity ?

Over rated oni. What did he do in 8yrs? Leave those fake statistics Philippine 200million people. What structure in governance did he leave. Asked him his take about the 75billion he left for obiono that now translate to 300billion debt, he ran away from the question and start talking about Singapore.
Pls allow us hear word. Do you think presidency is like state?

https://youtu.be/7NI0Xx9giew
27 munites

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by SledgeHammerer: 9:35am On Apr 18, 2022
Dominionkid22:
Three delegates per local govt:who selects them; the scheme will start here...

The selection is done by leaders of the party in the state.

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by SledgeHammerer: 9:36am On Apr 18, 2022
seunmsg:

You go dear analysis for Nairaland grin grin grin

Those guys funny die... hahahahahahahaha
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by MikoB: 9:38am On Apr 18, 2022
garfield1:

And if he doesn't
That means you know nothing, if you say buhari will not influence the apc's primary, moreover osinbajo is not a novice that relies on president's endorsement alone, for your own information, kano two Senators and many past and present house of reps are for osinbajo, in Borno zulum is for osinbajo, kaduna is for him, and many other core northern States, where osinbajo will finish others are the states without apc governors, you will be amazed soon. I hope you will come back to give respect when all these come to past.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by garfield1: 9:42am On Apr 18, 2022
MikoB:

That means you know nothing, if you say buhari will not influence the apc's primary, moreover osinbajo is not a novice that relies on president's endorsement alone, for your own information, kano two Senators and many past and present house of reps are for osinbajo, in Borno zulum is for osinbajo, kaduna is for him, and many other core northern States, where osinbajo will finish others are the states without apc governors, you will be amazed soon. I hope you will come back to give respect when all these come to past.

There are not enough sir.tinubu has more delegates than anybody.tinubu started this since 2013,osibanjo is just starting now.its not possible sir.in kano,the ganduje faction has been legalized and most of the delegates are in that faction

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by MikoB: 9:47am On Apr 18, 2022
garfield1:

There are not enough sir.tinubu has more delegates than anybody.tinubu started this since 2013,osibanjo is just starting now.its not possible sir.in kano,the ganduje faction has been legalized and most of the delegates are in that faction
Yeah ganduje faction is recognised, I am not in contention with that, but kano delegates are divided because of the political gladiators there, the two senators are working for osinbajo, only one is in ganduje's group, shekarau and many house of reps both present and past who are authoumatic delegates are for osinbajo.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by Tareq1105: 9:55am On Apr 18, 2022
MikoB:
It is getting clearer, Yemi Osinbajo all the way!

Asiwaju should have a rethink. He's been told to forget it but he's being stubborn.

Muslim Muslim ticket would not work. The party cannot get a Northern christian to be his Vice President but he would not hear.

Osinbajo was encouraged by the outgoing Northern Governors to declare for that singular reason bcoz one of them has been picked to Vice him.

Nobody is saying Tinubu is not popular. He's the most experienced and the most popular aspirant around but circumstances and expediency doesn't favour him.

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by MikoB: 9:56am On Apr 18, 2022
garfield1:

Oga,no state has been divided.how will osibanjo divide kano? You are funny

Senator barau in kano just declared, guess who is the campaign director, no other person than professor hafiz Abubakar, the same person who is the chairman of osinbajo campaign organisation, you guys should just continue and wait till when osinbajo will shock you all but then it would have been too late.

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by emmykk(m): 9:56am On Apr 18, 2022
Wazobia2216:
These delegates don jam gold! grin grin grin

Them go make money tire!

Unfortunately, none of them will have the interest of Nigeria at heart!

If only they can collect the money and still do right by Nigerians undecided

There will be no voting... Buhari will gag all the aspirants to step down for his prefer candidate.
Anyone who refuse will be faced with underground persecution of his life.

Even if he allowed it he will make sure northern APC governors do a block vote to his prefer candidate.

4 Likes

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by MikoB: 10:00am On Apr 18, 2022
Tareq1105:

Asiwaju should have a rethink. He's been told to forget it but he's being stubborn.

Muslim Muslim ticket would not work. The party cannot get a Northern christian to be his Vice President but he would not hear.

Osinbajo was encouraged by the outgoing Northern Governors to declare for that singular reason bcoz one of them has been picked to Vice him.

Nobody is saying Tinubu is not popular. He's the most experienced and the most popular aspirant around but circumstances and expediency doesn't favour him.
It's normal because asiwaju is a politician and a powerful one for that matter, he will not relinquish the quest of contesting because it is too juicy to ignore, but odds are against him.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by mrvitalis(m): 10:07am On Apr 18, 2022
objobj:

Over rated oni. What did he do in 8yrs? Leave those fake statistics Philippine 200million people. What structure in governance did he leave. Asked him his take about the 75billion he left for obiono that now translate to 300billion debt, he ran away from the question and start talking about Singapore.

27 munites

He did his part ...it's left for the next governor to do as he wishes ...if obiano did like obi ...Anambra would have 400bn now in reserve ...that's what developed Norway go figure

Abeg make Una vote Una tinubu ooh no be we go still suffer am ?
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by mrvitalis(m): 10:08am On Apr 18, 2022
parkervero:

What he did for those three months changed when his principal came. Part of the reasons power has not been delegated to him ever since. I remembered, he pumped billions of naira to make the value of naira go up. During this short time, he sacked a corrupt official which his principal reinstated when he came back. Not only that, he has represented his principal in some functions that earned him respect. So, you see, he is the right man for the job. Trust me, young folks in tech would endorse his candidacy.
Lol sacked someone is now achievement ? Bros talk what Osibanjo did in 3 months that makes you think he would be a good president ...na only Una dey buy those media propaganda ooh

2 Likes

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by Tareq1105: 10:10am On Apr 18, 2022
objobj:

27 munites

Peter Obi is synonymous with fake and unfounded statistical data from China, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, etc

He's the greatest liar amongst the aspirants. He would tell you he had only one wristwatch but we later discovered that he was a big liar.

Obi doesn't have the liver to run Nigeria. He doesn't have the experience bcoz Anambra State is not Nigeria.

Was he really successful in Anambra State? Reports from his successor shows that he wasn't a huge success.

He said he left #55b while the debts and statutory commitments are over #200b.

It was a dirty fight that led to his defection to PDP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by kayusely70(m): 10:11am On Apr 18, 2022
Let's wait, watch and see as events unfold!
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by garfield1: 10:11am On Apr 18, 2022
MikoB:

Senator barau in kano just declared, guess who is the campaign director, no other person than professor hafiz Abubakar, the same person who is the chairman of osinbajo campaign organisation, you guys should just continue and wait till when osinbajo will shock you all but then it would have been too late.

Guy,you are not getting it.most delegates in a state are controlled by the governors.those supporting yemi are in the minority

2 Likes

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by kayusely70(m): 10:12am On Apr 18, 2022
Tareq1105:

Peter Obi is synonymous with fake and unfounded statistical data from China, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, etc

He's the greatest liar amongst the aspirants. He would tell you he had only one wristwatch but we later discovered that he was a big liar.

Obi doesn't have the liver to run Nigeria. He doesn't have the experience bcoz Anambra State is not Nigeria.

Was he really successful in Anambra State? Reports from his successor shows that he wasn't a huge success.

He said he left #55b while the debts and statutory commitments are over #200b.

It was a dirty fight that led to his defection to PDP.
You've spoken very well and reasonably too!
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by Greatidonis: 10:13am On Apr 18, 2022
THE BULLION VAN THIS GUY GO MOVE THIS TIME FIT REACH LIKE 20 OHM, hahahahaha
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by parkervero(m): 10:19am On Apr 18, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lol sacked someone is now achievement ? Bros talk what Osibanjo did in 3 months that makes you think he would be a good president ...na only Una dey buy those media propaganda ooh
If you can't grasp what he has done from the little I have said, then I don't blame you. What you want to read me type is he built roads, he built airport, create employment etc that will mean he outshines his master. He has no constitution power to carry out those projects but for the little he did while he had the chance, he did it well and deserves to be given the mandate.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by MikoB: 10:20am On Apr 18, 2022
garfield1:

Guy,you are not getting it.most delegates in a state are controlled by the governors.those supporting yemi are in the minority

Did you go through what I wrote? I never said osinbajo is in control of kano delegates, I said he had made remarkably in road into the state, and anything can happen before the D day. Of course the governors control the delegates and guess who has more governors? I know most of you will say asiwaju but it is not the truth, I thank God it will get clearer for people like you soon.
Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by M1Garand(m): 10:20am On Apr 18, 2022
parkervero:

But he is not the right man for the job. A power drunk person should not be given such power. E ranti nkan ti baba yi se fun Ambode? I don't like him. A totalitarian man should not be given the mandate.

He wasn't a totalitarian when he asked Ambode to resign as Accountant General of Lagos State to prevent him being sacked by Fashola over corruption issues? He wasn't a totalitarian when he brought the same unknown Ambode in 2015. He wasn't a totalitarian when he appointed Osibanjo as commissioner and VP. Bros find another thing talk.

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by ExcelDBM: 10:21am On Apr 18, 2022
Wazobia2216:
These delegates don jam gold! grin grin grin

Them go make money tire!

Unfortunately, none of them will have the interest of Nigeria at heart!

If only they can collect the money and still do right by Nigerians undecided

You have a point

3 Likes

Re: APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates by mrvitalis(m): 10:22am On Apr 18, 2022
parkervero:

If you can't grasp what he has done from the little I have said, then I don't blame you. What you want to read me type is he built roads, he built airport, create employment etc that will mean he outshines his master. He has no constitution power to carry out those projects but for the little he did while he had the chance, he did it well and deserves to be given the mandate.
So you just accepted you don't have anything to prove he has done to warrant the trust

It's ok to support him because he is your church member , or tribe man or stuff that's your business but don't come here to claim what he hasn't done

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘Japa’: If You Think Migrating Legally Is Good For You, Go - Femi Adesina / Togo President, Gnassingbe Visits Buhari In Abuja (Photos) / Jonathan Is The Symbol Of Democracy - Jimmy Carter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.