Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

I Will Convert Aso Rock To Hospital, If Elected As President – Omoyele Sowore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Convert Aso Rock To Hospital, If Elected As President – Omoyele Sowore (715 Views)

Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts / How About A Nigeria Governed By President Omoyele Sowore? / 'don't Tell Me You Cannot Work When I Become President' - Omoyele Sowore Lament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Convert Aso Rock To Hospital, If Elected As President – Omoyele Sowore by NasirudeenOla(m): 7:05am On Apr 18, 2022
I will convert Aso Rock to hospital, If I’m elected as president – Omoyele Sowore promise

Subscribe and Stay connected for more Matters Arising videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YfI4uqmhUk
Re: I Will Convert Aso Rock To Hospital, If Elected As President – Omoyele Sowore by lagbajatu: 7:06am On Apr 18, 2022
grin same way Buhari said 1$ to 1n and he will sell all the presidential jet but see it today.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Convert Aso Rock To Hospital, If Elected As President – Omoyele Sowore by habsydiamond(m): 7:07am On Apr 18, 2022
Say God!!! If u like convert am to mortuary.. E no concern me o.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Convert Aso Rock To Hospital, If Elected As President – Omoyele Sowore by GreyLaw(m): 7:07am On Apr 18, 2022
I don't have time to watch such video. I believe Sowore is intelligent enough not to make such a statement, but if he did then sorry, he is not worth anybody's vote. What does he even mean by converting Aso Rock to a hospital? So, where would the seat of power be, his grandfather's house?

This guy thinks presidency is a joke. No president has the right to do such a thing. You canot unilaterally move the seat of power as though it is your personal property.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Convert Aso Rock To Hospital, If Elected As President – Omoyele Sowore by yanabasee(m): 7:07am On Apr 18, 2022
Is like Sowore is sick and needs permanent hospital to lay....

3 Likes

Re: I Will Convert Aso Rock To Hospital, If Elected As President – Omoyele Sowore by qekng40(f): 7:09am On Apr 18, 2022
Shut up!

Stop making a foooool of yourself sad

A wannabe President grin

Clown grin

2 Likes

Re: I Will Convert Aso Rock To Hospital, If Elected As President – Omoyele Sowore by mrvitalis(m): 7:11am On Apr 18, 2022
When you see people who have absolutely nothing to offer you would know

Aso rock is bigger than most universities for heaven's sake

It's absolutely impossible to turn it to a hospital absolutely ..

So even you do what's the effect all Nigerians move to Abuja to treat themselves ?
Re: I Will Convert Aso Rock To Hospital, If Elected As President – Omoyele Sowore by Wazobia2216: 7:19am On Apr 18, 2022
They signed not too young to run bill but they will not give the youths chance to lead.

They keep making empty promises!

Tinubu wey follow for elder wey support the bill self follow dey drag am with the youths grin grin

Nigeria is a funny country I tell you

They made a word to be an opposite and they will boldly flaunt it in our faces

May whatever they are depending on, fail them! Amen!

Re: I Will Convert Aso Rock To Hospital, If Elected As President – Omoyele Sowore by helinues: 7:27am On Apr 18, 2022
For more jokes, sms Sowere to 419

2 Likes

Re: I Will Convert Aso Rock To Hospital, If Elected As President – Omoyele Sowore by alphaNomega: 7:33am On Apr 18, 2022
GreyLaw:
I don't have time to watch such video. I believe Sowore is intelligent enough not to make such a statement, but if he did then sorry, he is not worth anybody's vote. What does he even mean by converting Aso Rock to a hospital? So, where would the seat of power be, his grandfather's house?

This guy thinks presidency is a joke. No president has the right to do such a thing. You canot unilaterally move the seat of power as though it is your personal property.
Laughs in military government.
Re: I Will Convert Aso Rock To Hospital, If Elected As President – Omoyele Sowore by inoki247: 7:38am On Apr 18, 2022
Which kain joke be this why you no turn am to cemetery....

Turn Aso Rock to hospital na Dr dem elect am to du cos I no even understand again...
Re: I Will Convert Aso Rock To Hospital, If Elected As President – Omoyele Sowore by ufuosman(m): 8:04am On Apr 18, 2022
D one baba promise na naija take bend like dis

We all need someone like Peter Obi to bring us back to track
Re: I Will Convert Aso Rock To Hospital, If Elected As President – Omoyele Sowore by Donshegxy10(m): 8:35am On Apr 18, 2022
Wazobia2216:
They signed not too young to run bill but they will not give the youths chance to lead.

They keep making empty promises!

Tinubu wey follow for elder wey support the bill self follow dey drag am with the youths grin grin

Nigeria is a funny country I tell you

They made a word to be an opposite and they will boldly flaunt it in our faces

May whatever they are depending on, fail them! Amen!

nothing is given in life, you work for it.
Let the young people organise themseves.

The old people are going all over the country consulting those that matters but the young people are busy demanding for position on social media without taking half the steps the old people are taking.

Do you think sowore in AA or moghalu in YPP can win a local government election, absolute no, if they are serious let them put personal interest aside to run on one platform, that is when even the youth will start taking them serious.

1 Like

Re: I Will Convert Aso Rock To Hospital, If Elected As President – Omoyele Sowore by Wazobia2216: 8:51am On Apr 18, 2022
Donshegxy10:

nothing is given in life, you work for it.
Let the young people organise themseves.

The old people are going all over the country consulting those that matters but the young people are busy demanding for position on social media without taking half the steps the old people are taking.

Do you think sowore in AA or moghalu in YPP can win a local government election, absolute no, if they are serious let them put personal interest aside to run on one platform, that is when even the youth will start taking them serious.
The youth will only lead if given a chance!

Where do you expect the youth to get the millions for forms from Not to talk about other logistics

Look, there's a reason Obasanjo went to invite Yaradua to lead

Out of all the presidents, we can all witness the difference, the serenity, peace, abundance and love during his time!

Its time, we stop deceiving ourselves! These old people will never allow the youth to rule except the youth has has acquire as much loot as they
Re: I Will Convert Aso Rock To Hospital, If Elected As President – Omoyele Sowore by UselessBuharist: 8:53am On Apr 18, 2022
My guy I like you and your ideas but this one wey you talk so hmmm e nor clear oo. Abi you smoke moroko?
Re: I Will Convert Aso Rock To Hospital, If Elected As President – Omoyele Sowore by doctokwus: 8:55am On Apr 18, 2022
Who wants to vote for this blackmailing clown.
Re: I Will Convert Aso Rock To Hospital, If Elected As President – Omoyele Sowore by MindHacker9009(m): 9:07am On Apr 18, 2022
He must have meant turning it to a native doctor's hospital.

1 Like

Re: I Will Convert Aso Rock To Hospital, If Elected As President – Omoyele Sowore by eteebanky1: 9:44am On Apr 18, 2022
YouTube link everywhere, shey thunder want to fire all of you posting YouTube links ni

I won't be surprised if the headline was just a click bait, awon oloriburuku oloshi
Re: I Will Convert Aso Rock To Hospital, If Elected As President – Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 18, 2022
GreyLaw:

God bless you. This is why I mock Nigerian youths. When they get the platform and visibilty, like Sowore is gaining, they always display immaturity and a lack of readiness. This is what has kept the older generation in power for too long.

Just because Nigeria needs improved Healthcare does that mean Sowore embrace populism to say the symbolic home built for every Nigerian President to occupy, and to outlast him/her, must be turned into a hospital?

Abi Nigeria has run out of land and suitable sites for hospitals?

I knew Sowore was a joke when he lost the Presidential election woefully, with 30k votes compared to Buhari's 15 million votes, to then decare "revolution now" against PMB the winner.

Rather than learn lessons about the peculiarities of Nigerian politics from his very disappointing loss, Sowore decided to become an immature anarchist and attention-seeker with a proposition that would endanger Nigerian lives needlessly .

Till today, he is the one individual most insistent on keeping the #EndSARS protest, which has run it's course, alive.

Sowore is nothing but an empty anarchist, troublemaker and attention-seeker who lacks intellectual/leadership depth. Nigerian youths need better representation than Sowore, Adamu Garba, Rinu Oduala, Yahya Bello etal.

In the end we must ask why Nigerian youths are not pragmatically mature, intellectually vivacious, politically effective and able to impress and appeal to Nigerians across the board enough to gain the support of all Nigerians everywhere.
Re: I Will Convert Aso Rock To Hospital, If Elected As President – Omoyele Sowore by 1868tii: 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
helinues:
For more jokes, sms Sowere to 419
[/s]
Re: I Will Convert Aso Rock To Hospital, If Elected As President – Omoyele Sowore by GreyLaw(m): 9:16am On Apr 20, 2022
Dsalvo:

God bless you. This is why I mock Nigerian youths. When they get the platform and visibilty, like Sowore is gaining, they always display immaturity and a lack of readiness. This is what has kept the older generation in power for too long.

Just because Nigeria needs improved Healthcare does that mean Sowore embrace populism to say the symbolic home built for every Nigerian President to occupy, and to outlast him/her, must be turned into a hospital?

Abi Nigeria has run out of land and suitable sites for hospitals?

I knew Sowore was a joke when he lost the Presidential election woefully, with 30k votes compared to Buhari's 15 million votes, to then decare "revolution now" against PMB the winner.

Rather than learn lessons about the peculiarities of Nigerian politics from his very disappointing loss, Sowore decided to become an immature anarchist and attention-seeker with a proposition that would endanger Nigerian lives needlessly .

Till today, he is the one individual most insistent on keeping the #EndSARS protest, which has run it's course, alive.

Sowore is nothing but an empty anarchist, troublemaker and attention-seeker who lacks intellectual/leadership depth. Nigerian youths need better representation than Sowore, Adamu Garba, Rinu Oduala, Yahya Bello etal.

In the end we must ask why Nigerian youths are not pragmatically mature, intellectually vivacious, politically effective and able to impress and appeal to Nigerians across the board enough to gain the support of all Nigerians everywhere.

I don't see Sowore as someone I can vote. Guy is too radical for my liking and I haven't seen him profer solutions. All he does is fight everybody.

I don't like the older generation politicians either. However, truth be told, in as much as I don't like Tinubu, Atiku and Co., they are still the ones with more visibility, money and know-how to prosecute a presidential campaign and election. Almost other contestants are either not serious or inadequate.

1 Like

Re: I Will Convert Aso Rock To Hospital, If Elected As President – Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
GreyLaw:

I don't see Sowore as someone I can vote. Guy is too radical for my liking and I haven't seen him profer solutions. All he does is fight everybody.

I don't like the older generation politicians either. However, truth be told, in as much as I don't like Tinubu, Atiku and Co., they are still the ones with more visibility, money and know-how to prosecute a presidential campaign and election. Almost other contestants are either not serious or inadequate.

100% correct. It is pragmatic folks like you who should lead not fantasists and idealist or rigidly dogmatic people.

Buhari, for example and in my opinion, failed as President because he is rigidly dogmatic. This characteristic renders him incapable of seeing thing from the perspective of others to then deliver solutions that suits all rather than his parochial and narrow outlook alone.

We all have ideas of what we want but we should never blind ourselves to understanding that we may not always get our ways because of the interest of others who may be in the majority.

Some Nigerians can hate or reject Tinubu and Atiku but they are the political grsssroot kings of today and now. Anyone not willing to accept that is merely fooling himself/herself.

(1) (Reply)

There’s No Sit-at-home In Delta – Police Assure Residents / People That Killed PDP & Those That Will Bury The Corpse! / Gwarinpa, Abuja Under Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.