Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Please Can You Guys Give Me Anything You Know About The Movie OGBORI ELEMOSHO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Please Can You Guys Give Me Anything You Know About The Movie OGBORI ELEMOSHO (2306 Views)

10 Excuses Guys Give When They Cum Quickly – (80% Of Men Are On This Table) / Charles Inojie: "Na Dem Dey Rush Us, Wasn’t Part Of The Movie Script” / Tai Elemosho-Okesanjo 'Montai' Praised For Her Work Commitment. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can You Guys Give Me Anything You Know About The Movie OGBORI ELEMOSHO by Slimboozz(m): 7:16am On Apr 18, 2022
Please i need your help guys embarassed I'm a mass communication student, so we were given assignment to study about the epic and historical movie titled OGBORI ELEMOSHO, so please guys help me with some points and flash backs cool

Re: Please Can You Guys Give Me Anything You Know About The Movie OGBORI ELEMOSHO by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 18, 2022
Ogbori Elemoso Synopsis
Elemoso is a mysterious man acted by Fatai Odua (Lalude). He terrorises the terrain of Ogbomosho killing, kidnapping & destroying lives & properties. Some view Elemoso as a spirit, wild animal or strange human.
Soun Ogunlola acted by Lere Paimo was a brave hunter who has been known for his heroic acts like slaying bandits & marauders terrorising Ogbomosho & it's terrain in the past before the era of Elemoso. There was a conspiracy against him which could v led to his death. But he was banished from the town.
When Elemoso started terrorising the people. They needed a brave person to challenge him, kill or capture him. Ogunlola heard about this & volunteered to go & capture Elemoso. The people took him to the area where they believed Elemoso may be hiding or let's say his fortress. Ogunlola laid siege & came into contact with Elemoso. Both had a historic fight & Ogunlola managed to sedate Elemoso. Through this he was able to cut off his head & became victorious. The people of Ogbomosho were so elated that they made Ogunlola their new king. Till today, Ogunlola is known as the first Soun of Ogbomosho.
Soun means se ohun (be controlling/staying there (Ogbomoso a distant town to old Oyo).
The movie was released in either 1995 or 1996.

Last Bullet
Children of nowadays be reading more of your history. If you are Yoruba, Yoruba history is so many on internet if you can't find hard copies from libraries. A search on Google ll give you numerous ones.

2 Likes

Re: Please Can You Guys Give Me Anything You Know About The Movie OGBORI ELEMOSHO by Iseoluwani: 7:46am On Apr 18, 2022
Sweetplum:
Ogbori Elemoso Synopsis
Elemoso is a mysterious man acted by Fatai Odua (Lalude). He terrorises the terrain of Ogbomosho killing, kidnapping & destroying lives & properties. Some view Elemoso as a spirit, wild animal or strange human.
Soun Ogunlola acted by Lere Paimo was a brave hunter who has been known for his heroic acts like slaying bandits & marauders terrorising Ogbomosho & it's terrain in the past before the era of Elemoso. There was a conspiracy against him which could v led to his death. But he was banished from the town.
When Elemoso started terrorising the people. They needed a brave person to challenge him, kill or capture him. Ogunlola heard about this & volunteered to go & capture Elemosho. The people took him to the area where they believed Elemoso may be hiding or let's say his fortress. Ogunlola laid siege & came into contact with Elemoso. Both had a historic fight & Ogunlola managed to sedate Elemoso. Through this he was able to cut off his head & became victorious. The people of Ogbomosho were so elated that they made Ogunlola their new king. Till today, Ogunlola is known as the first Soun of Ogbomosho.
Soun means se ohun (be controlling/staying there (Ogbomoso a distant town to old Oyo).

Last Bullet
Children of nowadays be reading more of your history. If you are Yoruba, Yoruba history is so many on internet if you can't find Gard copies from libraries. A search on Google ll give you numerous ones.

Stories like Efunsetan aniwura, timi agbaje

3 Likes

Re: Please Can You Guys Give Me Anything You Know About The Movie OGBORI ELEMOSHO by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 18, 2022
Iseoluwani:

Stories like Efunsetan aniwura, timi agbaje

Wetin concern Timi Agbaje with Yoruba history?
You wan hear how he contested against Fashola, Ambode & Sanwoolu 3 times ni?
Timi Olofa Ina or you say Timi of Ede is the one recorded on Yoruba history. That Timi (Timileyin) was the first king of Ede town in Osun State.

Also Efunsetan Aniwura's story sef no really deep like that of unsung heroes like Alaafin Oluewu, Alaafin Orompoto, Alaafin Egugunojo, Alaafin Ojigi, Alaafin Ajaka, Ogedengbe, Basorun Oluyole, Ogunmola, Ibikunle, Alaafin Atiba & many more. All v not been celebrated by govts or by playwrights. In fact none has any movie directly about them.

2 Likes

Re: Please Can You Guys Give Me Anything You Know About The Movie OGBORI ELEMOSHO by Slimboozz(m): 8:38am On Apr 18, 2022
Thanks so much for this cool cool cheesy wink I so much appreciated
Sweetplum:
Ogbori Elemoso Synopsis
When Elemoso started terrorising the people. They needed a brave person to challenge him, kill or capture him. Ogunlola heard about this & volunteered to go & capture Elemosho. The people took him to the area where they believed Elemoso may be hiding or let's say his fortress. Ogunlola laid siege & came into contact with Elemoso. Both had a historic fight & Ogunlola managed to sedate Elemoso. Through this he was able to cut off his head & became victorious. The people of Ogbomosho were so elated that they made Ogunlola their new king. Till today, Ogunlola is known as the first Soun of Ogbomosho.

Last Bullet
Children of nowadays be reading more of your history. If you are Yoruba, Yoruba history is so many on internet if you can't find Gard copies from libraries. A search on Google ll give you numerous ones.
Re: Please Can You Guys Give Me Anything You Know About The Movie OGBORI ELEMOSHO by Iseoluwani: 9:43am On Apr 18, 2022
Sweetplum:

Wetin concern Timi Agbaje with Yoruba history?
You wan hear how he contested against Fashola, Ambode & Sanwoolu 3 times ni?
Timi Olofa Ina or you say Timi of Ede is the one recorded on Yoruba history. That Timi (Timileyin) was the first king of Ede town in Osun State.

Also Efunsetan Aniwura's story sef no really deep like that of unsung heroes like Alaafin Oluewu, Alaafin Orompoto, Alaafin Egugunojo, Alaafin Ojigi, Alaafin Ajaka, Ogedengbe, Basorun Oluyole, Ogunmola, Ibikunle, Alaafin Atiba & many more. All v not been celebrated by govts or by playwrights. In fact none has any movie directly about them.

Auto correct cause am. Tnks ANYWAYS

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Models / I Never Knew 2ace Idibia Had Wicked Spirit~ Fan / Toni Tones In Seductive Gown-Hot Or Trashy?-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.