Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Tai Elemosho-Okesanjo 'Montai' Praised For Her Work Commitment. Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tai Elemosho-Okesanjo 'Montai' Praised For Her Work Commitment. Photos (16740 Views)

Please Can You Guys Give Me Anything You Know About The Movie OGBORI ELEMOSHO / Mercy Aigbe Praised As A Virtuous Wife In Her Husband's Village (Photos) / "I Dey Feel Like Jolly Nyame" - 2face Praised Jailed Ex-Governor (Throwback Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tai Elemosho-Okesanjo 'Montai' Praised For Her Work Commitment. Photos by dainformant(m): 10:03am On Apr 16, 2018
Lagos society Lady, Alhaja Tai Elemosho-Okesanjo, otherwise known as Montai, is being celebrated online for her hard work and commitment to what she does despite being wealthy. The socialite who reveals she loves attending parties - owns a luxury shop in Ikeja area of Lagos and still into construction where she supervises projects by herself.

Her friend and fellow socialite, Aishat Alubankudi shared her pictures on Facebook as she hailed her by writing; So hardworking, may Allah continue showering His blessings on my egbon Tai Elemesho-Okesanjo. You only see her at weekend parties but na bricklayer on weekdays.

Another friend, Princess Hadessah Osula-Atu also praised her as she wrote; It’s a statement of fact l can attest to that free of charge,she has been a very hardworking woman,a goal getter and a successful woman from the first day that we met in February 1993 she doesn’t joke with her work/business she has good reputation and referrals for services to proof she is a performer anytime any day...God bless her more Amen..

Trained as a mass communicator at the University of Lagos, Montai's NYSC was at the defunct Savannah Bank from where she later joined the Commercial Department of Nigerian Television Authority (NTA). Then, Victory Merchant Bank, and later Victory Finance, as Head, Treasury Department.

Married to Abiodun and blessed with a daughter whom she adores, she set up Montai in 1994; first on Apapa Road. And six years later, she relocated the business to Toyin Street, in Ikeja, Lagos, where it still stands. She has been to Mecca over 20 times and is still not tired.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/tai-elemosho-okesanjo-lagos-socialite-celebrated-for-her-hard-work.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tai Elemosho-Okesanjo 'Montai' Praised For Her Work Commitment. Photos by dainformant(m): 10:05am On Apr 16, 2018

Re: Tai Elemosho-Okesanjo 'Montai' Praised For Her Work Commitment. Photos by dainformant(m): 10:06am On Apr 16, 2018
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Tai Elemosho-Okesanjo 'Montai' Praised For Her Work Commitment. Photos by olaskul(m): 11:32am On Apr 16, 2018
Welldone Ma...
Re: Tai Elemosho-Okesanjo 'Montai' Praised For Her Work Commitment. Photos by kennosklint(m): 11:33am On Apr 16, 2018
ok
Re: Tai Elemosho-Okesanjo 'Montai' Praised For Her Work Commitment. Photos by talk2percy(m): 11:34am On Apr 16, 2018
She chose hard work while her contemporaries chose to slay. May God bless her hustle the more

3 Likes

Re: Tai Elemosho-Okesanjo 'Montai' Praised For Her Work Commitment. Photos by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 16, 2018
Is she single or married?

Certain I just fell in love with her.

Looks so much like the lady that has been all over me in my dreams

1 Like

Re: Tai Elemosho-Okesanjo 'Montai' Praised For Her Work Commitment. Photos by bigcil2(m): 11:34am On Apr 16, 2018
Re: Tai Elemosho-Okesanjo 'Montai' Praised For Her Work Commitment. Photos by Festacbreed(m): 11:34am On Apr 16, 2018
Finally nobody is willing to drag 2nd comment with me

All
This
Spaces
Ain't
For
Sale,
Lemme use
It
The
Way
I
Like...
Re: Tai Elemosho-Okesanjo 'Montai' Praised For Her Work Commitment. Photos by PortableToDynam(m): 11:35am On Apr 16, 2018
okay for you information, that woman is my

keep anticipating
Re: Tai Elemosho-Okesanjo 'Montai' Praised For Her Work Commitment. Photos by kpaofame: 11:35am On Apr 16, 2018
grin

Thats nice...but all some slay mama know is to hop from one magnate bed in Abuja/lagos and come to show affluence...
Re: Tai Elemosho-Okesanjo 'Montai' Praised For Her Work Commitment. Photos by Lawalemi(m): 11:35am On Apr 16, 2018
Hardwork pays.
Re: Tai Elemosho-Okesanjo 'Montai' Praised For Her Work Commitment. Photos by geostrata(m): 11:35am On Apr 16, 2018
no food for lazy man

2 Likes

Re: Tai Elemosho-Okesanjo 'Montai' Praised For Her Work Commitment. Photos by alphacyborg(m): 11:37am On Apr 16, 2018
wink
Re: Tai Elemosho-Okesanjo 'Montai' Praised For Her Work Commitment. Photos by Burgerlomo: 11:40am On Apr 16, 2018
Awesome cool

Re: Tai Elemosho-Okesanjo 'Montai' Praised For Her Work Commitment. Photos by Kaxmytex(m): 11:41am On Apr 16, 2018
Cooperate brick layer.. ..

Dont ask me how i know, you can see it yourself dat she is wearing a uniform..
Re: Tai Elemosho-Okesanjo 'Montai' Praised For Her Work Commitment. Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:46am On Apr 16, 2018
smiley
Re: Tai Elemosho-Okesanjo 'Montai' Praised For Her Work Commitment. Photos by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 16, 2018
Hard hard, safety vest and slippers?
Re: Tai Elemosho-Okesanjo 'Montai' Praised For Her Work Commitment. Photos by Radiants: 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
Been to Mecca 20 times?

I hope she sponsored other people as well. it doesn't make sense if you go to mecca 20 times since you can sponsor other people... oh well! personal choices...
Re: Tai Elemosho-Okesanjo 'Montai' Praised For Her Work Commitment. Photos by seenter84: 12:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
Godsent4life:
I buy all your iTunes card at best rate I buy all denominations

Howbmuch
Re: Tai Elemosho-Okesanjo 'Montai' Praised For Her Work Commitment. Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
Issorait
Re: Tai Elemosho-Okesanjo 'Montai' Praised For Her Work Commitment. Photos by wman(m): 6:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
So, how is this news?

(1) (Reply)

Spotify: Wizkid Hits 8m Monthly Listeners, Emerges First African To Achieve That / Sandra Ikoku Nwugo,fashanu & Rachel Bakam Honoured In Uk & South Africa(photos) / Top 8 Celebrity Scandals Of 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.