Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? (16352 Views)

Reactions As Dele Momodu Talks About Sowore Arriving Court In Handcuffs / How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election / 5 Things Nigerians Need To Know About Sowore Before The Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by Jalaw: 11:56am On Apr 18, 2022
Because of sowore's role in the build-up to 2015 elections.
Nemesis is playing out.

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by Hanibal(m): 11:56am On Apr 18, 2022
God1000:
you can't conclude that way bro, he will be a visionary, proactive and pragmatic leader
Lol
I was once a sowore fan
I even actively campaigned for him in 2019.
But his recent activities has shown that he will be a worse tyrant than Buhari if he ever gets to Aso rock.
People who believe they are always right, and others are always wrong don't make good leaders and that is sowore's character.

The nail in his coffin for me was when he joined IPOB singing Nnamdi Kanu is a saviour in court.... Just because you hate Buhari,. You started supporting someone who wants to break up the country?
A true nationalist would never do that, no matter what!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by jiz: 11:57am On Apr 18, 2022
The guy is too childish in his view and instead of focusing on his own agenda, he will busy criticizing up and down. Sowore can never rule Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by yinkeys(m): 11:57am On Apr 18, 2022
TooMuchStuff:
Vote Peter Obi......the Wise Choice
Obi my foot
Nigeria will not move forward.
Some of the people ruining this country are Obi’s political friends.
If he cannot arrest them and end insecurity issues Nigeria is going no where.
If you aren’t brave enough to tackle insecurity & corruption, forget it you’re wasting your time.
Bandits, crude oil looters and insecurity sponsors lead directly to the doorsteps of politicians.
They will stifle his plans, once he gets there he’d give us excuses too.
APC & PDP are the same
From all I’ve read here, it’s obvious Nigerians love their slave masters.
No need rescuing them from Stockholm Syndrome

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by Moneyboyz: 11:57am On Apr 18, 2022
inoki247:
Lol 90 percent knows dat dey are ballot warmers dem jus come occupy space on d ballot paper...

Na everywhere Ballot warmers dey even for Yankee you will see different candidates... buh na only 2 major party dey always carry d day.....

If you mean America, they operate 2 party system.
So they have only 2 candidates.

Oh I checked it's a multi party. I've only heard about the republican and the democrats.
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by ABLEGUY24(m): 11:57am On Apr 18, 2022
God1000:
It appears we've not learnt anything from past mistakes that put us where we are presently.

Even the media isn't fair to all the aspirants, we keep hearing about certain people Everyday while ignoring other technocrats that have the expertise and requisite skills for the job.

We are all contributing to our problems and history will continue repeating itself in Nigeria.

Person wey know say he no dey go anywhere, no leadership record

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:57am On Apr 18, 2022
The office of the President is not for Young Woke Fools..
Make these old men continue ruling abegg..
Na this young boys like sowore,Yul etc go enter come dey bring stupid feminist laws.. nonsense..

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by akee01(m): 11:58am On Apr 18, 2022
God1000:
you can't conclude that way bro, he will be a visionary, proactive and pragmatic leader
He's one of the crusaders that convinced so many Nigerians to give us d miserable government we have now....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by anonimi: 11:58am On Apr 18, 2022
Sleekfingers:
And who go vote for Sowore? Maybe nitwits like him.....

Our next president is Tinubu or Osinbajo , C'est fini

Because ThiefNuibu and Osinbajo are not just nitwits, they are also rogues

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by reason1man: 11:59am On Apr 18, 2022
How old is this man, (51yrs) so he is not young. Let campaign like the rest, no one gets a free meal ticket this time
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by MrSprinter: 11:59am On Apr 18, 2022
What is Sowore?
Sowore is a person who doesnot know the difference between being an activist and being a politician.
...this is the reason why he has lost his relevance among the youths.

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by Hotzone(m): 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
inoki247:
Lol 90 percent knows dat dey are ballot warmers dem jus come occupy space on d ballot paper...

Na everywhere Ballot warmers dey even for Yankee you will see different candidates... buh na only 2 major party dey always carry d day.....

Na so Buhari warm ballot sotay una push am inside aso rock
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by Sleekfingers: 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
anonimi:

Because ThiefNuibu and Osinbajo are not just nitwits, they are also rogues

Na those rogues go be our next president

2 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by fredoooooo: 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
Bring a better young candidate not sowore
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by ednut1(m): 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sowore and his party have no political structure. They can’t muster party agents in most polling boots. The senate and governor elections they never participate or invest in campaigning in them. And you expect them to win presidency Stop wasting your votes on them

4 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
simpleseyi:
The clownish candidates?

Someone who has not headed his secondary school old students association wants to head a country of 200 mad men and women. He will run madder
200 what?
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by galaxy2020(m): 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
Because sowore and his likes are part of those who brought this disaster upon us.
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by Godly247(m): 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
Anyways, the number of bones Jackie Chan broke before getting this award will shock You! No giving Up!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSw1pnEH7E8
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
because the con3 is almost an illegal one

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by yinkeys(m): 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
Brave man
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by yinkeys(m): 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
because the con3 is almost an illegal one
Perfect answer
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
My spirt says I should type( Nigerians and suffering,them ya werey gan)

Nigerians and sufferings,dem ya werey gan.
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by peculiar2233: 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
God1000:
It appears we've not learnt anything from past mistakes that put us where we are presently.

Even the media isn't fair to all the aspirants, we keep hearing about certain people Everyday while ignoring other technocrats that have the expertise and requisite skills for the job.

We are all contributing to our problems and history will continue repeating itself in Nigeria.

They will not because majority of Nigerian youths are cursed and bewitched.
They prefer their tormentor and their great grandpa to be ruling them

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by yinkeys(m): 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
galaxy2020:
Because sowore and his likes are part of those who brought this disaster upon us.
Manufactured lies
You guys will just be spreading rumor

If he brought Buhari in 2015, why couldn’t he bring himself in 2019
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
My spirt says I should type( You get foresight)

You get foresight.

yinkeys:

Obi my foot
Nigeria will not move forward.
Some of the people ruining this country are Obi’s political friends.
If he cannot arrest them and end insecurity issues Nigeria is going no where.
If you aren’t brave enough to tackle insecurity & corruption, forget it you’re wasting your time.
Bandits, crude oil looters and insecurity sponsors lead directly to the doorsteps of politicians.
They will stifle his plans, once he gets there he’d give us excuses too.
APC & PDP are the same
From all I’ve read hear, it’s obvious Nigerians love their slave masters.
No need rescuing them from Stockholm Syndrome
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by inoki247: 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
Moneyboyz:

If you mean America, they operate 2 party system.
So they have only 2 candidates.

Oh I checked it's a multi party. I've only heard about the republican and the democrats.

That's what I'm telling you buh u people dey always jump to conclusions without research if u check sef dere candidates will have more vision than the 2 popular parties buh wu wan vote dem....

So this thing no b only Nigeria all diz dey happen having ballot warmers dey almost everywhere...
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by yinkeys(m): 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sleekfingers:

And who go vote for Sowore? Maybe nitwits like him.....

Our next president is Tinubu or Osinbajo , C'est fini
Won’t be surprised if Amaechi picks the ticket.
South West are divided
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by sulaak(m): 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
inoki247:

In France and Pakistan, two new parties led by Macron and Imran Khan removed the two dominant parties in the above countries respectively. We need to look beyond PDP and APC or else Nigeria will not see 2030.
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by Sleekfingers: 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
yinkeys:

Won’t be surprised if Amaechi picks the ticket.
South West are divided

I don't mind if amaechi , even become the president......
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by namo77: 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
He should start from local government chairman first

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by juman(m): 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
They should be on move up and down making noises.

You cant be president sitting in your parlour.

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by Iamnorth: 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
Lets call a spade 'a spade' Nigeria is not ready for young candidates yet!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

G-5: Tinubu’s Treacherous Political Past Hunting Him, Says Atiku / OPC Member Mistakenly Kill A 72-year-old Man During Gun Salute / Massive Gboko Reception: Benue Is Atiku 100% - Dr. Oche Otorkpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.