Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,174 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? (11775 Views)

Can You Work In A Place Where You Submit Your Phone Everyday? / What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? / We're Here To Make You Happy! We're Here To Turn Your Sorrow To Happiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by yungchop: 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Oh yes

Damn nigga. Bombing Worldwide Company. Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by jogsman01(m): 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
Happy kee! I'm not ooo

Going thru responses on the 1st page, only one person is happy with his job. It is well. Make God provide is a better job with better pay. This easter is not happy at all

1 Like

Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by Emadani(m): 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by Johel(m): 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
Realbuike:
Are you happy where you currently work?

Share your storys.. you could get Recommendations and alternative from others.

Not so happy with the first job due to the pay,but I'm happy with my second job and I thank God for his mercies and kindness... Hopefully, it can only get better.
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
Capital NO I'm not happy at all

2 Likes

Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
I need a 45k job currently

1 Like

Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by brandmix: 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
Happinesses is relative.

Earn 1.3M, but based on the political hand writing on the wall, it’s clearly time to move

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by maiiilooo(m): 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
Many here are saying they are not happy with their jobs ..
Wait we nkoo way no get jobs faaa
Wetin we go talk ?

2 Likes

Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by Multitalented1(m): 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
I no even get job, although I hold a B.Sc honors in statistics from a reputable university and almost done with M.Sc
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
Jobless and proud of it.
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by Connected1: 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
Na Jazz

I am not happy at all

But half bread is better than nothing.

1 Like

Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by seyz91(m): 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
cheesy
SilentQueen:
90% of Nigerians are not happy with where they are working presently embarassed

Some are just pretending cool
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by uncleck: 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
99% of employees are not happy with their job

1 Like

Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by Slimdaddy27(m): 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
No job yet so I don't know if I'm to answer this or use this medium to apply for any opportunity
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by IgweBUIKE1(m): 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
I am very happy...cos the progress was from zero to 80 am a hit hundred asap...isn't God wonderful??

1 Like

Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
Yes grin grin grin
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by Goldbw122(m): 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
No one is happy about his or her job because everyone want to go above his current position and chose a profession that will yield high salary or money daily.. so no one is happy with his or her job simple..

1 Like

Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by yusluvad(m): 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
Getting more source of income is what a lot of people need, and not to quit their present jobs... sad sad
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by Higgies(m): 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
Yes.... But I am facing accommodation issues.
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by HenryThegreat1(m): 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
Very very unhappy

1 Like

Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by HEAVEN4444: 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
who work epp
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by ajebuter(f): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
A big yes !!

God bless my Executive Director, Mrs FK Abdulrazaq

1 Like

Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by stewiepeter: 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
Instead of sharing sure odds, you know those loan companies they call loan sharks? Borrow 50k from them, since it’s sure odds. Use it for yourself and get like 5M in returns, then pay the loan sharks hold the change. Thank me later….
shawnmend:
no words

4 Likes

Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by sukkot: 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2022
who job epp
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by Honourable1901(m): 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2022
@assholemods are you happy with your job or I should find you one at my place

1 Like

Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by myami: 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
inoki247:
lol you don smoke igbo diz Easter Monday abi wetin b ur own u get Job for dem...

Lol if u ask a factory worker diz question na slap u go chop....
you work in factory
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
I’m sad, the salary is good but communication with my MD is fvcked, I might be on my way out. Money doesn’t motivate me, I value communication immensely

2 Likes

Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by myami: 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Capital NO I'm not happy at all
where do you work
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by qanda: 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by juman(m): 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
Few people around the world are happy with their jobs.
Most people are not.
But its pay bills. Some also have big savings.
Thank God.

1 Like

Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by Web2020: 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
The truth is most jobs in Nigeria is more or less slavery. The real happiness in any job is the freedom to live life the way you want it
Which job in the world that is not slavery? To get dollar or a pound outside is not a joke. Call your friend abroad to tell you. Here, in Nigeria the time you waste on your phone and Internet is more than your productive time. Go abroad, during working hours, no receiving of calls nor calling. Blame the economy not your job

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Federal Mortgage Bank Sacks Murtala Ibrahim, Whistleblower / Six Career Myths You Shouldn't Fall For / Can A Pregnant Woman Be Denied Of Appointment Letter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.