Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? (11794 Views)

Can You Work In A Place Where You Submit Your Phone Everyday? / What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? / We're Here To Make You Happy! We're Here To Turn Your Sorrow To Happiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by kaymart: 7:32am On Apr 19, 2022
HenryThegreat1:
Very very unhappy
Why?
Pls, share Ur reason
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by kaymart: 7:34am On Apr 19, 2022
myami:
lagos. I can relocate if its far
Why will anyone living in Nigeria wants to relocate from Lagos, the state that has the most of opportunities
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by HenryThegreat1(m): 8:21am On Apr 19, 2022
kaymart:

Why?
Pls, share Ur reason
Personal
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by Joebryan(m): 8:40am On Apr 19, 2022
Connected1:

Thank you for reaching out to me.

The only issue here is that I am not interested.

Alright. Cool grin
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by Realbuike(m): 9:09am On Apr 19, 2022
Emmanueltrinity:
not happy at all ASUU strike made it b like this

What work do you do?
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by Realbuike(m): 9:11am On Apr 19, 2022
missimelda01:

The work culture is not encouraging.

Can you tell us more?

You can start a UI UX blog
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 19, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

The ad was in the newspaper many, many years ago. I applied, was invited for an interview, and hey! presto.

Were you an entry level medical practitioner or an experienced one by that time? Also, did you get your certificate from the country?
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 19, 2022
nenyewrites:

Were you an entry level medical practitioner or an experienced one by that time? Also, did you get your certificate from the country?

I'm not a medical practitioner. I work as an administrator.
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 19, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

I'm not a medical practitioner. I work as an administrator.

Oh ok, that's nice.

1 Like

Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by Realbuike(m): 9:14am On Apr 19, 2022
The stories are much mehn.
A lot of people are suffering and unhappy.

The only thing I can say is, try get a side hustle and believe in it.

I can help few people who are interested start their Blogging journey.

If you're interested, click Here to send a WhatsApp message.

Teaching is free
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by Fantazy(m): 11:50am On Apr 19, 2022
The only problem I'm having there is the low pay, aside that the atmosphere there is fantabulous!
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
Joebryan:

Wow! This is exactly what I went through when I was working in Ajah, Lekki.

That woman owed us salary for 4 months and when she wants to pay, she will pay half. Before she pays the remaining half, another month don finish.

It was really tough for me then. Sapa wan kill me but God no gree cry

That is how wicked and heartless some bosses are. They don't give a damn how you are surviving.. provided their business is running, they are fine.

For me, what saved me was when I made a strong decision to resign and use the little money I was able to gather when she finally paid to learn a digital skills.

I use the wold cash I had on me and I said to myself, I was gonna win because I had that confidence even though I was scared of failing

But thank God for grace and faith. The digital skills I learned and the internet business I used it to venture into, is now paying me x2 of that my salary every week.

I know I still have a lot of big figures to make from the business but I will get there soon.

So I will advice you bro/ma, if you have a skill that you think you can monetize, find a way to resign from that job, learn and venture into information marketing.

If you don't have a skill you can monetize, it not a problem. You can learn one. Then you can either monetize it or render it as a services to people and make money from it.

The interesting thing about this is that, you can do it with your smartphone and even from the comfort of your bedroom.

I tried it and it worked for me. It is working for many others too. So I believe if you put it into consideration and work towards it, it will surely work for you too.

If you would like us to talk more on how you can go about this, you can connect with me on WhatsApp. This is my contact: 08140268520
okay I will contact you. Thanks for this
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by professore(m): 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
Joebryan:

I think what you need is to learn how to sell.

You need to learn sales and marketing and how you can on social media platforms and emails to sell any product to anyone.

You need to know your audience, their pain points and make them see how your product can help solve their problem.

I really can't coach you on sales and marketing here lol..

But if you would like to get some basic insight on it, you can connect with me on WhatsApp. This is my contact: 08140268520
Thanks so much. See you on Whatsapp.
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by Emmanueltrinity(f): 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2022
Realbuike:

What work do you do?
factory work
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by Toluwalope2020(f): 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
It's tough out there. A lot of us take up these jobs just to provide for our daily needs. We do this job and receive the insult that comes with it because we fear that if we are sacked, how do we provide for our family or cater to our daily needs. And yes, it's human to feel that way because all we want is to survive and be comfortable. But do you know the way to get out of this is to learn high-income skills? High income that will enable you to earn dollars. High-income skills like Copywriting, lead generation, graphic design, digital marketers or affiliate marketing. If you can learn this and get paid in dollars, you will be able to work remotely and have more time to do things you are interested. If you are interested in any of these skills. You can reach me at Redlathenterprise@gmail.com
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by waploger(m): 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2022
Realbuike:
Are you happy where you currently work?

Share your storys.. you could get Recommendations and alternative from others.

NO NO NO
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by The5DME(m): 8:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
No!
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:12am On Aug 20, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
why will your salary be paid when you're of no use to the organization you're working with.
You're dumb, lazy, ugly and irritating.
Little wonder why everyone there hates you.
I'll be here on this forum when you post that you've been sacked and I'll mock you.
Foolish girl
Aye n reti eleya. You will wait tired since May God has blessed me with new offer. My present salary is now x3 of former one.
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by BeanmanX(m): 6:34am On Aug 21, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Aye n reti eleya. You will wait tired since May God has blessed me with new offer. My present salary is now x3 of former one.
He's a troll,,, don't engage him anymore...

1 Like

Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by Satedly(m): 6:40am On Aug 21, 2022
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by FrankArc2022(m): 10:16am On Aug 21, 2022
I will appreciate you guys if I can get a job where I could even earn something little I will appreciate you guys.. but am in the Eastern Part of Nigeria.. please help a brother.. contact.. 08025655354.. God bless you..
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2022
BeanmanX:
He's a troll,,, don't engage him anymore...
He's just foolish I have left him with his stupidity.
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by Kaysalas(m): 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
shinarlaura:
I'm super happy with my job....this is what I have ever wanted to do.
Bonjour, je veux bien faire l'amitié avec vous, pour mieux parler le français
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by Neduzze5(m): 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
shinarlaura:
I'm super happy with my job....this is what I have ever wanted to do.

What job do you do??
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by shinarlaura(f): 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2023
Neduzze5:

What job do you do??

I am a hostess

1 Like

Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by shinarlaura(f): 10:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
Kaysalas:

Bonjour, je veux bien faire l'amitié avec vous, pour mieux parler le français

Pas de probleme.
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by Kaysalas(m): 10:26am On Jan 17, 2023
shinarlaura:

Pas de probleme.
Min numéro de téléphone est+2348020552711. Je voudrais vraiment améliorer mon français oral.
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by Hamachi(f): 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
Na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tips On How To Avoid Being Fired / 5 Reasons Why You Deserve A Work Spouse / ICAN Holds 60th Induction Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.