Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,557 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Bad Breath Solution - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bad Breath Solution (125 Views)

Bad Breath Solution / Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath / Can Bad Breath Be A Sign Of Health Problem? Read To Find Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bad Breath Solution by Chinenye280: 8:15am On Apr 18, 2022
Hello good morning

I wasn't trying to disturb you but I know I must reach out to you,����

Maybe you are wondering who I am?��

But forgive me let me introduce myself.

When I was two years younger,I suffered social stigma, frustration and depression.��
I couldn't speak in public not because I don't have the confidence to but the confidence have betrayed me..

you are asking right �

what is wrong with me?

I developed bad breath then and people started avoiding me and I couldn't come out in public and I was at the verge of dropping out.���

But after the series of treatment I underwent,I came up with a natural remedies that has helped me till today.

One thing is sure Mouth hygiene cannot be over rated���
Every day you smile to people, every day you walk around talking to people.

What if my mouth is smelling,
well most people will prefer the group to open up and swallow them
but hey‼️‼️ I have come with a solution

I put down everything I suffered and the remedies into a book and I am willing to share it with you
IT COST NOTHING,I believe I am helping YOU
so the book is completely FREE.

So maybe if you are thinking about your tooth brush, but do you know regular brushing will not keep bad breath out,the Truth is that most of us rush our brushing and properly do not brush very well at least for two hours �� e shock you,IT IS FOR 2 MINUTES

Bad breath is caused by bacteria and you need antibacterial to fight it which most of our paste don't contain.

What of Mouth wash?
Do you know that mouth wash contains alcohol and can further dry the mouth causing bad breath

but with this my book you get to make your mouth wash which is � free from alcohol and with nice scent.

You also get to know more things about regular hygiene for your mouth.

You get to know about oil pulling

How to handle bad breath caused by tonsil

How to handle bad Breath caused by stomach sickness

How to handle bad breath caused from dry
mouth

YOU don't have to be suffering from bad breath before you get the book,it is everyday hygiene for your mouth.

PS : The book is coming free and contains everyday natural hygiene for taking care of your mouth.

Contact 09040983345 for the book or email nneyeomeje15@gmail.com to get it as well

1 Share

Re: Bad Breath Solution by Chinenye280: 8:16am On Apr 18, 2022
Chinenye280:
Hello good morning

I wasn't trying to disturb you but I know I must reach out to you,����

Maybe you are wondering who I am?��

But forgive me let me introduce myself.

When I was two years younger,I suffered social stigma, frustration and depression.��
I couldn't speak in public not because I don't have the confidence to but the confidence have betrayed me..

you are asking right �

what is wrong with me?

I developed bad breath then and people started avoiding me and I couldn't come out in public and I was at the verge of dropping out.���

But after the series of treatment I underwent,I came up with a natural remedies that has helped me till today.

One thing is sure Mouth hygiene cannot be over rated���
Every day you smile to people, every day you walk around talking to people.

What if my mouth is smelling,
well most people will prefer the group to open up and swallow them
but hey‼️‼️ I have come with a solution

I put down everything I suffered and the remedies into a book and I am willing to share it with you
IT COST NOTHING,I believe I am helping YOU
so the book is completely FREE.

So maybe if you are thinking about your tooth brush, but do you know regular brushing will not keep bad breath out,the Truth is that most of us rush our brushing and properly do not brush very well at least for two hours �� e shock you,IT IS FOR 2 MINUTES

Bad breath is caused by bacteria and you need antibacterial to fight it which most of our paste don't contain.

What of Mouth wash?
Do you know that mouth wash contains alcohol and can further dry the mouth causing bad breath

but with this my book you get to make your mouth wash which is � free from alcohol and with nice scent.

You also get to know more things about regular hygiene for your mouth.

You get to know about oil pulling

How to handle bad breath caused by tonsil

How to handle bad Breath caused by stomach sickness

How to handle bad breath caused from dry
mouth

YOU don't have to be suffering from bad breath before you get the book,it is everyday hygiene for your mouth.

PS : The book is coming free and contains everyday natural hygiene for taking care of your mouth.

Contact 09040983345 for the book or email nneyeomeje15@gmail.com to get it as well

(1) (Reply)

How Nigeria Got Over $1 Billion From Donors In Four Years To Fight Malaria / SOLUTION For Infertility And Erectile Dysfunction [/front] / US Confirms 1st Human Case Of H5 Bird Flu Amid COVID-19 Pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.