Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

2023: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians I Can Do Better - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians I Can Do Better - Tinubu (1814 Views)

I'm The ‘Hope That Nigeria Will Get Better' - Tinubu To Actors (Video) / 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido / Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians I Can Do Better - Tinubu by murecool(m): 8:39am On Apr 18, 2022
Former governor of Lagos state and All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential aspirant, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has hit at the failures of President Muhammadu Buhari for not living up to the expectations of the Nigerian youth.

He decried the tagging of Nigerian youth as lazy since past administrations have not provided enough infrastructure to enable youth to create opportunities.

He said this at a rally organized by some APC youths in the South West at Mobolaji Johnson Arena, Onikan, Lagos, yesterday 16 April, that Nigerians have the right to be angry as Buhari has not lived up to their expectations.

He said “We feel your anger when you are angry. I don’t blame you. The promises of the past have failed to realize that you build a future from the onset. From the kindergarten.”

The former governor told President Buhari to stop the “lamentations of the past” as excuses for his failures.

He said, “We cannot continue with the lamentations of the past.”
“We cannot continue with excuses on NEPA failure. No. No nation can make rapid development without electricity. Give us that, and if we cannot be successful, you can abuse us. But you cannot give us erratic electricity that is undependable and then blame us again that we are lazy,” the former governor said.  

Tinubu is said to have fallen out of favour with President Buhari who was reported to be against his presidential ambition.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians I Can Do Better - Tinubu by Rollsnjaguar(m): 8:42am On Apr 18, 2022
grin
Am happy that Tinubu has finally came out to speak against the failure personified Buhari government.

But I know that Tinubu online praise singers are still shouting sai baba on Nairaland.

I know one mannabbgrill is a core Buharist and he will attack Tinubu grin

9 Likes

Re: 2023: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians I Can Do Better - Tinubu by God1000(m): 8:45am On Apr 18, 2022
Wow, see desperation, a man that supported a monumental and colossal failure for over seven years is now making a U-turn because of his ambition, he's trying so hard to strike a touch with Nigerians

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians I Can Do Better - Tinubu by Rollsnjaguar(m): 8:51am On Apr 18, 2022
God1000:
Wow, see desperation, a man that supported a monumental and colossal failure for over seven years is now making a U-turn because of his ambition, he's trying so hard to strike a touch with Nigerians

Someone that was asking where are the cows when a prominent Yoruba woman was butchered by Herdsmen on Yoruba soil grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians I Can Do Better - Tinubu by NaijaCowFarm: 8:54am On Apr 18, 2022
That Buhari and APC are failures is an understatement. In fact, the best adjectives to qualify APC 7 years rule are DISASTER, CATASTROPHE, TRAGEDY, CALAMITOUS, MESS, CATACLYSM, just to mention a few.

@Tinubu - You supported this disaster for 7 years, na now daybreak

Let the dirty fight begin. The winner will emerge on May 28, 2022

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians I Can Do Better - Tinubu by Stephen0mozzy: 8:55am On Apr 18, 2022
Whether or not we have learnt anything about the true nature of these People calling themselves politicians (not the eye service of pre-elections) will be known come 2023.

Seeing the President's endorsement is not forthcoming he has switched caps to win the critics...... The President has failed since 8yrs, but as a supposed national stakeholder you never said anything....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians I Can Do Better - Tinubu by mariovito(m): 8:56am On Apr 18, 2022
G
Re: 2023: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians I Can Do Better - Tinubu by West1side: 8:59am On Apr 18, 2022
An article with a verifiable source is what you are masturbating on like this. As a Nairalander how many years will it take your dead brain to verify the source of news before believing it. Even known media outlets issue rebuttals.

Rollsnjaguar:
grin
Am happy that Tinubu has finally came out to speak against the failure personified Buhari government.

But I know that Tinubu online praise singers are still shouting sai baba on Nairaland.

I know one mannabbgrill is a core Buharist and he will attack Tinubu grin
God1000:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians I Can Do Better - Tinubu by Ay04z(m): 9:01am On Apr 18, 2022
D government.... Buhari apc, pdp.. Tinubu... All of dem are mad... Until.. Big wahala happen for this nation... And every citizen ready to fight...... Meanwhile some weapon will be needed.. Make dem no start to dey spray bullet again as they do at toll gate.
We should wake up.. Before diz government finish us.... One pure water is. Now 20 naira for. My side.... D country is crazy...
Re: 2023: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians I Can Do Better - Tinubu by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:02am On Apr 18, 2022
West1side:
An article with a source is what you are masturbating on like this. As a Nairalander how many years will it take your dead brain to verify the source of news before believing it. Even known media outlets issue rebuttals.

What are you crying about, that Tinubu cannot call Buhari a failure?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians I Can Do Better - Tinubu by olunbar: 9:14am On Apr 18, 2022
Baba Tinubu, you try well well na now you know that Buhari is not doing well �������, You just wake up abi? sir you are deceiving yourself sir and Lagos lazy's Youths not Nigeria Youths
You are a gooner, You self knows that APC will not give you their ticket. Even, let assume that they gave you the ticket, what do you want to use to Campaign for Nigerian not only you APC in general. I don't understand self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians I Can Do Better - Tinubu by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:19am On Apr 18, 2022
An article with no source makes front page? Well BAT has said it all, the general should stop lamenting. If he has given us just one stuff, say steady electricity, Nigeria for know where we don reach by now.
God bless you Bola Ahmed Tinubu!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians I Can Do Better - Tinubu by benehu: 9:21am On Apr 18, 2022
Very desperate old Man

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians I Can Do Better - Tinubu by roholi: 9:22am On Apr 18, 2022
Tilumbu is the greatest Back -Stabber of our Time

Tinubu stabbed the Late Sen Wahab Dosunmu at the back when they all were planning how to relaunch thier political careers during Abdusalami Abubakar's regime.

Tinubu made it known to Sen Dosunnu and other NADECO lieutenants in London that he would go back to the Senate in 1999. He got to Nigeria ahead of the elder states men like Sen Dosunmu, Baba Jide Sawyerr and planned along with Baba Ganiyu Daodu, Abraham Adesanya and Ayo Adebanjo (whom he met on ground the progressive train back in Lagos).

He later stabbed all these men at the back and ensured Afenifere was scuttled. Today Ayo Adebanjo, Supo Sonibare (all key Afenifere elders then) aren't in the same boat with Tinubu cos of the way he used his ambition to scatter the Yoruba socio-cultural group. He went ahead to create fund Afeninfere Renewal Group (ARG) using the late Yinka Odunmakin and Co.

I'll recommend the late Sen Wahab Dosunmu's book for more clarifications abeg!

These men late and alive didn't lay claim to grooming or helping with the platform for Ashiwaju to rise to political stardom. They clearly avoided his political family.
History is about to repeat itself. Tibubu is on the verge of being served the same dose he served those elder statesmen then.

History is rich and it would do us a lot of justice if we get details about how certain events came to being. Make una let Osinbajo be.

He's a betrayer and a traitor. He betrayed the entire Yoruba tribe. Due to his ambition of becoming the president, he said nothing about the killing of the Yorubas by the Fulani terrorists. The good people of Yoruba tribe helplessly ran to faraway Benin republic and Cote D'Ivoire to seek succour , yet still, Tinubu refused to comment on it or lend a helping hands to his own people but ran to Zamfara and donate 50million to victims of terrorists attack.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians I Can Do Better - Tinubu by mmaann: 9:22am On Apr 18, 2022
Every Attempt To Convert Aso Rock To Retirement Home For The Elderly & Sick , We Cancel & Destroy it IJN

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians I Can Do Better - Tinubu by descarado: 9:24am On Apr 18, 2022
If tinubu actually said this, that means he is on his way out of apc.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians I Can Do Better - Tinubu by ChoCho54(f): 9:35am On Apr 18, 2022
KingOfAllIgbos:

It is just Igbo miscreants altering headlines. That's why the cr3tin couldn't post a link.

All the recent sensational headlines attributed to Tinubu and attacking Buhari are just that.
Murecool is now Igbo? Lmao

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians I Can Do Better - Tinubu by ChoCho54(f): 9:36am On Apr 18, 2022
descarado:
If tinubu actually said this, that means he is on his way out of apc.

He did and the mainstream media reported it last week. This OP just changed the heading to bring out the part he wants.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians I Can Do Better - Tinubu by ygowon: 9:39am On Apr 18, 2022
Where are the cows?

If he didn't know that Buhari won't do well before imposing him on Nigerians, how sure is he that he would do better?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians I Can Do Better - Tinubu by DanseMacabre(m): 10:02am On Apr 18, 2022
Hmmmm.

It's either this is fake news, or the Iragbiji-born drug baron and perennially incontinent politician is beginning to experience what was rumoured to be affecting our President: cognitive dissonance.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians I Can Do Better - Tinubu by bomb24: 10:14am On Apr 18, 2022
Like Afonja; Like Awolowo; Like Abiola.

They were all desperate to rule, and all ended up dying miserable without achieving their goals..

Tinubu's own is about to play come 2023.

His slave masters from the north definitely know how to humble their subject.

They have done it in the past and will definitely do it again.

Come 2023 he would be humbled.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians I Can Do Better - Tinubu by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:29am On Apr 18, 2022
Why is Jagaban throwing bayajida under the bus like this ? He won't survive the rough play when it starts o cool

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians I Can Do Better - Tinubu by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:30am On Apr 18, 2022
West1side:
An article with a source is what you are masturbating on like this. As a Nairalander how many years will it take your dead brain to verify the source of news before believing it. Even known media outlets issue rebuttals.

Read what you wrote above and confirm by yourself that you are brain dead and a lunatic.

"An article with a source"

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians I Can Do Better - Tinubu by LordIsaac(m): 10:38am On Apr 18, 2022
Ha-ha hahaha....he can't try such na. EFCC still exists. They will make sure his ambition is not the only thing he would lose. grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians I Can Do Better - Tinubu by Proudlyomonna: 10:45am On Apr 18, 2022
Ok but still on still,you will not smell the seat sha�

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians I Can Do Better - Tinubu by engrchykae(m): 10:55am On Apr 18, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Someone that was asking where are the cows when a prominent Yoruba woman was butchered by Herdsmen on Yoruba soil grin

it's time we show him the cows
Re: 2023: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians I Can Do Better - Tinubu by Web2020: 10:58am On Apr 18, 2022
Tinubu is a confused man. Talking with the two side of his mouth. The other day he said Buhari is the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria. Two months later he is saying Buhari has failed. It is obvious he cannot be trusted. Enough of this nonsense. Who is fooling who?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians I Can Do Better - Tinubu by nairaman66(m): 11:10am On Apr 18, 2022
Used and dumped! Tinubu you are a disgrace and you will be worse than Buhari! A sheep cannot beget a goat!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians I Can Do Better - Tinubu by Realist12: 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
No news source ? Well the Author tried by saying what Tinubu thinks but can't say .
Re: 2023: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians I Can Do Better - Tinubu by ChikezieU(m): 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
God1000:
because most of we Nigerians are clowns

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Hand Of UK In Peter Obi's Resignation (PICS) / Peter Obi Releases His Full Profile As More Nigerians Prevail On Him To Do So / More Danger Ahead’ — Davido Warned Again By Prophet Who Predicted Son’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.